Who is more religious, Donald Trump or Pete Buttigieg?

Who is more religious, Donald Trump or Pete Buttigieg?

• Donald Trump

• Pete Buttigieg

Results are only viewable after voting.
Neither. Trump has no particular interest in religion. Nor has he indicated any opinion on gays.

Buttplug has no religion. He is an abomination to Christianity. His interest in religion is superficial at best.

WRONG! Pete Buttigieg is a member of the Episcopalian Church and is a congregant at the Cathedral Of St. James in downtown South Bend Indiana. Pete Buttigieg got married at the Cathedral of St. James last summer. I don't see anything that Buttigieg has done that would make him and abomination to Christianity. He is a veteran of the United States Navy serving 8 years. He served in the war in Afghanistan. He is far ahead of Trump in terms of living a Christian life of service.
Buttplug was in the reserves for 8 years. Don't try to sell this as active service. He belongs to a denomination that has been torn apart by the issue of same sex marriage. Buttplug is a pervert. He belongs to a twisted church that accepts perversion. That's not why Buttplug is so odious as a presidential candidate. What makes him so objectionable is his constant preaching from the pulpit of the church of queer Jesus. He's going to personally sit in judgment of the Christianity of every one else. Trump has never once held himself up as as icon of all things Christian. He will protect religious freedom.

I’ve seen no evidence that either are particularly religious.
Then you haven't read much about Buttegieg. He is a devout Christian. But hey, nobody's perfect....

He is in a gay relationship so he can't be that devout

To leftists - and far too many other people, these days - "devout" means "I rewrite doctrine to suit myself and to make whatever I want to do perfectly okay, and then congratulate myself on how spiritual I am for being exactly the same".

Religion is easy when it consists of "I am perfect in everything I do", I guess, but I can't see how it has any value beyond empty self-satisfaction.

I'm curious , what do you think devout means. Everyone , esp Republicans rewrite doctrine to suit their needs, but only Democrats think there should be a separation of church and state. Republican quotes are incomplete and out of context more often than not. God in the OT and NT hated adultery. Tramp is full of adultery, of money, of sex, and well lets face it , he thinks he is God.

As I said earlier, why should we assume either is devout? They arent.

However, yes Trump committrd adulter. Is there any evidence he has done so since he became President? If it's something thsts in the past why wouldnt we forgive him? Is Trump saying that adultery is a Christian value?

Has Pete stopped his sin? I'm fine with forgiving him for past sins. But he is trying to pretend gay sex and gay marriage is christian. Neither is true.

The one that pushes for Christian rights...that would be the Donald....
Well there's the dumbest post of the thread,hands down....
Well the question was between Trump and Buttigieg and you must know that Christians don't want a gay president that claims to be Christian and will push for abortion on demand and gay marriage...so maybe your post to me was the dumbest post ever....at least Trump is sympathetic to the Christians agenda....

you must know that Christians don't want a gay president that claims to be Christian
Actually, I don't know that. Do you have some data, or are you just oulling stuff out of your ass?

and will push for abortion on demand and gay marriage..
Both supported by a vast majority of Americans, who happen to be 80%+ Christian. So, yep, you're just pulling stuff right out of your ass.

Actually, I don't know that. Do you have some data, or are you just oulling stuff out of your ass?
No but speaking of ass....when you bend over and let another man insert himself...Christian just doesn't come to mind...

Both supported by a vast majority of Americans, who happen to be 80%+ Christian. So, yep, you're just pulling stuff right out of your ass

Abortion is seen in a very different light today...we have the technology to see a baby in the womb the first few weeks of gestation....you are on the side of knuckle dragging baby killers...and so is Buttigieg....

I thought not.

Sorry buddy....you just made up two things, and one of them is provably wrong. You're not going to slither out from under your bullshit.
When you start to quote my entire post and not just one word then we can have a conversation...otherwise its just a game for angry loser libs that have been really beaten up the last two years....and I don't have to play your silly game of fake gotcha....I'm just too tired because I poured the foundation for my new deluxe Master Bedroom today....Trump is making my house great again....

I thought not.

Sorry buddy....you just made up two things, and one of them is provably wrong. You're not going to slither out from under your bullshit.
When you start to quote my entire post and not just one word then we can have a conversation...otherwise its just a game for angry loser libs that have been really beaten up the last two years....and I don't have to play your silly game of fake gotcha....I'm just too tired because I poured the foundation for my new deluxe Master Bedroom today....Trump is making my house great again....
Atop your crybabyong. I am not going to directly address every point of your idjtioc rants, and I didn't change the meaning of any of your statements. You are not goingto make up false shit and then try to distract from it with word salads.

Atop your crybabyong. I am not going to directly address every point of your idjtioc rants, and I didn't change the meaning of any of your statements. You are not goingto make up false shit and then try to distract from it with word salads.

If you don't read and post my entire response we can't have a conversation it would be a one sided debate...probably because that's the only way you can win one....and I looked back I don't see where I was being a crybaby....I see you as being a very pissed off person that has most likely been on the board and angry all day today....watch your BP jackass....

If you don't read and post my entire response we can't have a conversation it would be a one sided debate...probably because that's the only way you can win one....and I looked back I don't see where I was being a crybaby....I see you as being a very pissed off person that has most likely been on the board and angry all day today....watch your BP jackass....
I domt need to quote your entire lost. Its literally one inch above mine. You are beimg ridiculous. And no, i am not going to reapond to every moronic thing you say.

Debate? So , making up false shit is your idea of debate, eh? Okay...you molest collies. I win. Goodnight.

I domt need to quote your entire lost. Its literally one inch above mine. You are beimg ridiculous. And no, i am not going to reapond to every moronic thing you say.

Debate? So , making up false shit is your idea of debate, eh? Okay...you molest collies. I win. Goodnight
Look at your spelling dude...you are either burning with rage and typing too fast or you are drunk...starting the weekend early?....

Look at your spelling dude...you are either burning with rage and typing too fast or you are drunk..
Nope...just 6'5" man fingers and fat fingering a phone. Haha...see what i mean? You will make up any dumb shit to soothe yourself. You have literally produced a stream of false nonsense that went straight from your colon to your mouth. You couldn't stop if you tried.

Nope...just 6'5" man fingers and fat fingering a phone. Haha...see what i mean? You will make up any dumb shit to soothe yourself. You have literally produced a stream of false nonsense that went straight from your colon to your mouth. You couldn't stop if you tried.
I'm 6'4...you don't see me missing keys...you are an idiot....but a funny one...

you don't see me missing keys.
i don't see you at all dummy, we're talking over the internet. But enjoy thinking about me. You don't have to beg for my attention. You can just ask.

Thinking about you?...lol...I was minding my own business and here you come with your lame arguments and portions of my posts to.... I guess make a fool out of yourself....have at it....

But what scripture means to you, may mean something different to someone else. Meaning can often get lost when things are translated, especially when working with older languages
Sorry, no. Scripture is clear. It's difficult for you because you have a spirit of rebellion,twisting the scriptures to your own destruction.

Forum List

Back