Who is more moral? Men or women?

Well, I think women are more sexually adventuristic.

That should answer the question.

I am not an atheist but am a man who, thanks to apotheosis, believes himself to have high morals. Perhaps even superior to women.

I will take the Jewish view of Eden as man’s elevation as opposed to the Christian view that Eden was man’s fall. I do this because the Jewish view was the initial view of their scriptures. I give their view more authority than I do to Christianity. That Jewish view was later reversed by Christianity. Why Christianity did this is not clear.

2. Orthodox Judaism: The Garden of Eden

For this mental exercise, I say women are more moral than men. I take this view because teaching a topic is the best way to learn it, and that most of the child rearing/teaching in that day was done by women. Women then, teaching children their first morals, would also teach themselves morals faster than what men would.

I do not read scriptures literally but will use the literal view and my logic trail and progression through Eden as if I do.

Eve was first to eat of the tree of knowledge, and as scriptures states, became as God. That is, she developed the same moral sense as God. She then recognized that instead of leaving Adam to follow God’s instruction to not eat, she chose, with her new wisdom, to have Adam also eat of the tree of knowledge. Thus both were elevated to having a moral sense.
Is the Jewish view the correct one?

Who should lead mankind in religious and political thinking?

Regards
DL

I try to avoid religious threads, but I do have experiences with the integrity of men and women, both as employees and as rental tenants.

With 45 employees, plus, in the summer time, I found women to have the highest integrity, over men. They tend to take much less advantage of an owner's business, than men. Always, of course, exceptions. The worst offender and thief was a woman.

In my apartment rentals, I prefer men tenants, as they are less hard on an apartment unit, than women. They take better care of that which is not theirs. Although my very worst tenant of all, was a man.

I am speaking generally, in each of the above situations.

Morally speaking, humankind is one species and cannot really be compared, in that sense.
Course no man can screw over another man like a woman.
If you ask the left, it's women.

If you ask the right, it's women.

If you ask women, it's women.

If you ask me, ask my ole lady.

I have no opinion.

Mud, you never disappoint! :clap2:

[
I'm Christian not Jewish but here's my point of view.

You will notice that Adam and Eve were together when she ate the fruit so Adam was party to disobeying God from the begining.

Genesis 3:6

6And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.

I am a religionist as well and not Jewish either.
My experience has shown that Jews are way brighter than Christians in interpreting their own myths and scriptures and Jews are bright enough to recognize them as myth while literalists and fundamentals hit the bottom of the bright curve.

I call myself a Gnostic Christian naturalist.

To answer your Question we are the same both men and women. The type of sins we commit may differ but in the end, sin is sin.

Romans 3:23
King James Version (KJV)

23For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

If the God in question is the genocidal son murdering one that literalists believe in then we should all celebrate not reaching his lofty insane heights.

I gave this above and would also like to as you.

I have no argument on your stance on men and women being equal when looking at individuals. Men and women are likely even.

Looking at us as two groups thought seems to show that more women are more moral than men.

If you think not, then consider the institutionalized immoral inequality that male run religions give women.

That and the fact that what, 95% of those incarcerated for crimes are men.

Still think we are all the same?

Further, as a Christian, what do you think of scriptures and the notion that a man us to be your head and that you are to kowtow to him?

Regards
DL

http://www.flickr.com/photos/55694664@N03/5355658072/sizes/m/in/photostream/

I gotta know where you live. I am moving there real quick.

Aw shucks. I bet your pulling our legs. :eusa_liar: :eusa_liar:

Regards
DL

I live in Miami, and I am male!

But women are more adventuristic. Each one I've met has shown me something new: From dunto exhibitionism to food play.

Or was that me testing how far I can take my girlfriend?

I gotta know where you live. I am moving there real quick.

Aw shucks. I bet your pulling our legs. :eusa_liar: :eusa_liar:

Regards
DL

I live in Miami, and I am male!

But women are more adventuristic. Each one I've met has shown me something new: From dunto exhibitionism to food play.

Or was that me testing how far I can take my girlfriend?

On my way. Tell her to line up her friend and P M me your number.
I will bring my own spoon. :lol:

Shh. Don't tell my wife.:eusa_whistle:

Regards
DL

Forum List

Back