Who Is More Likely To Be An Elitist - A Liberal or a Conservative?

bayoubill

aka Sheik Yerbouti...
Dec 30, 2008
Cajun Country
Who is more likely to think they're better, more enlightened, and smarter than everyone else...?

btw, thanks to Georgie for giving me the idea for this thread... :)

Who is more likely to think they're better, more enlightened, and smarter than everyone else...?

Why lump all Americans into two groups? The majority of Americans are moderate, in my view.

Oh that's easy, lefties hands down! I have yet to meet a lefty who didn't have a overstuffed view of themselves who was involved in politics. Reid is one of the worst I've ever dealt with. Hillary is bad too, though i must say Bill was actually pretty decent in one on one conversation.

Why lump all Americans into two groups? The majority of Americans are moderate, in my view.

You're right Peach, moderates are just as likely to think they're better, more enlightened, and smarter than either the lib or the con, at least some large subset of them.

You're right Peach, moderates are just as likely to think they're better, more enlightened, and smarter than either the lib or the con, at least some large subset of them.

Maybe, but I know many people like myself unhappy with some of their political party's stands.

Forum List

Back