Who is more hated worldwide, Donald Trump or Logan Paul and why?

imisslily

Sep 11, 2018
Logan Paul posts disgusting message regarding gay people - causes outrage

For those who do not know who Logan Paul is, he is a famous YouTube vlogger, part time musician and regularly does pranks and comedy skits on social media.

He was living quite a good life, earning millions of dollars, thousands of loving fans, and then it all went downhill last year in January when he took a trip to the Japanese suicide forest. He started filming a dead corpse and even cracked jokes about it, causing INTERNATIONAL outrage. One year later, he posts more controversial garbage and gathers more hate.

Now my question is, who is more hated, Donald Trump or Logan Paul?

upload_2019-1-12_12-20-12.png

D is for Dastardly
O is for Omarosa
N is for Nut
A is for Asshole
L is for Liar
D is for Deadbeat

T is for tyrant.
R is for racist.
U is for unpresidential.
M is for mean-spirited
P is for pussy grabber

the puppet has no clothes.

we need integrity and competence in leadership

Logan Paul has sparked backlash again for saying he will go gay for "male-only March."

Trump has managed to piss off a lot of people

For those who do not know who Logan Paul is, he is a famous YouTube vlogger, part time musician and regularly does pranks and comedy skits on social media.

He was living quite a good life, earning millions of dollars, thousands of loving fans, and then it all went downhill last year in January when he took a trip to the Japanese suicide forest. He started filming a dead corpse and even cracked jokes about it, causing INTERNATIONAL outrage. One year later, he posts more controversial garbage and gathers more hate.

View attachment 239576
Trump-he expects people to do their job and this generation hates that.

View attachment 239576

You can't compare Logan Paul to trump that's really stupid.

View attachment 239576

Tough question, an obscure YouTube vlogger or the deplorable orange twitter addict in the oval office....

I think I'll go with individual 1

:coffee:

Logan Paul?

Some YouTube 'look-at-me' guy?

Please.

Trump can eradicate most/all of the planet anytime he wishes.

Logan Paul effects NO ONE whom does not watch his silliness on YouTube.

View attachment 239576

Donald Trump is an outsider who won an election and is challenging a corrupt world wide establishment that is fighting back hard.

Of course he is widely hated by those who benefit from the Old Order, and those dumb enough to believe their lies.

D is for Dastardly
O is for Omarosa
N is for Nut
A is for Asshole
L is for Liar
D is for Deadbeat

T is for tyrant.
R is for racist.
U is for unpresidential.
M is for mean-spirited
P is for pussy grabber

the puppet has no clothes.

we need integrity and competence in leadership

Please give an example of integrity and competence so that we have a baseline. Thank you.

Great Economy
Historically low unemployment
Blacks, and Hispanic employment at all time high
Job creation, and high labor participation rate
Great energy policy, low energy prices
Peace with North Korea
Enhancing Border Security
Better Trade Deals
National Pride, and Patriotism is OK again

Yeah, its really terrible with Trump in office.

999.9 out of 1000 people don't know or care who Logan Paul is.

Well, not exactly.

He has over 18 million subscribers to his YouTube channel.

If only 1 out of 10,000 people knew or cared about him (as you are saying), that would equal only 770,000 people in the entire world (of approximately 7.7 billion people).

I would suggest that a fairly high percentage of English-speaking people under 25 know/care who Logan Paul is.

I get impression this thread is simply a plug for what's-his-name and has nothing at all to do with Trump. If it wasn't the case there would be no need to explain who this guy is within the OP.

999.9 out of 1000 people don't know or care who Logan Paul is.

Well, not exactly.

He has over 18 million subscribers to his YouTube channel.

If only 1 out of 10,000 people knew or cared about him (as you are saying), that would equal only 770,000 people in the entire world (of approximately 7.7 billion people).

I would suggest that a fairly high percentage of English-speaking people under 25 know/care who Logan Paul is.
I may be off by .9.

Forum List

Back