Who is "Michael Drejka" the handicapped parker police.

Big man with a gun, is known to accost people who park in handicap parking places, and he was yelling at the lady in the car, and her guy comes out and pushed him away, and he falls and fired a death shot.

Who started this fight?

The shooter was verbally assaulting the woman and causing a warranted fear. The husband came out and pushed the shooter away and made no effort to follow up. He was shot. Right the Sheriff and some of the investigators are trying to argue SYG as a defense. In that the husband had protected his wife, he had no reason to back up as he had his own SYG defense. The shooter was wrong.

The thug assaulted the man.

The guy feared for his life.

He shot the attacker.

Case closed. ... :cool:

The tug as you call him, was protecting his wife (girlfriend) in the car. Big bad man with a gun, falls backwards when pushed and pulls out a gun and shoots, never mind he started a fight with a woman.

Obviously the man who got shot didn't have a gun as they didn't say, and they would of. The man with the gun, falls upon getting pushed and he thinks he can shoot someone. Unreal.

The tug as you call him, was protecting his wife (girlfriend) in the car. Big bad man with a gun, falls backwards when pushed and pulls out a gun and shoots, never mind he started a fight with a woman.
The innocent man didn't "fight" the woman.

He just had words with her. ... :cool:

He was yelling at her, the patrons heard it, and the guy in the store. I'm surprised he didn't shoot her, but man if she would of touched him, he probably would of.

The violent thug who assaulted the innocent man was much taller, bigger, and stronger.

So of course the guy was in fear for his life. ... :cool:

Well he should of called the cops, and only when a man pushes him is he in fear of his life, he should not of been yelling at her.

Fear for his life, he wanted and asked for this. He is a hero to you RWNJ's since I mean the guy was only a "black man". I will tell you if it as a white man who died, you'd want to hang that "niggar" up.

Based on the video, I am NOT seeing justification for the use of Deadly Physical Force.

Based on the video I see NO justification for the unlawful parker using Physical Force to "defend" the safety of another citizen.
___
These apparent concerned Americans address why they believe far too many American men lack social skills, often resorting to violence to settle disagreements.

"How black Women sabotage their sons" ~~Law of Polaris -North Star-

___
"Single Black Mothers Destroy their Sons" Published on Oct 13, 2016 by THE KNOWLEDGE BEAST

___
The late 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim Tupac Shakur's Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment concept:

T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. - "The Hate U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

“We need more people who care; you know what I’m saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that…” ~Tupac Shakur, American urban story-TRUTH-teller

Peace.

I have said it before. I honestly believe I would have pulled my pistol and shot at the idiot Drejka. Not only did he instigate the incident, but he killed a man backing up. That tells me that the biggest threat there is the “victim” for the White Power movement.

How could I know he wouldn’t shoot someone else including me? I would have been defending myself wouldn’t I?

Forum List

Back