Who is lying, the Israel couple (US Citizens) or the gov of Israel?

We knew if we were detectives with inside information.

See the issue is they were never told what he was arrested for or suspected of and there was no legal process, basically the same as the Palestinians say of their kids who are just taken by the Israel police and put in jail. I believe the parents,

Shin Bet probably did it and were behind it, Mossed does the covert terrorism outside of Israel right.

PS: if you have detectives in Israel, your paying them tooo much.
When you are in another country, you abide by their laws and processes. If you don't want to do that, don't go to that country.

The family moved to Israel from the Us thinking it was a democracy, but their son was arrested with no evidence, is that the rule they should live by? The Palestinians have no choice, but this couple does, they have a lawyer, if this is indeed not a fake story.
If you move to another country and expect things to be just like they are in the US, you are making a mistake. They should have looked into the situation more thoroughly.

He's alive, he gets out in 6 months. When that happens, pack up and go home. End of.

I agree no country should be a safe haven for habitual criminals, and this youth seems to be an habitual criminal fleeing justice in the US

We knew if we were detectives with inside information.

See the issue is they were never told what he was arrested for or suspected of and there was no legal process, basically the same as the Palestinians say of their kids who are just taken by the Israel police and put in jail. I believe the parents,

Shin Bet probably did it and were behind it, Mossed does the covert terrorism outside of Israel right.

When you are in another country, you abide by their laws and processes. If you don't want to do that, don't go to that country.

The family moved to Israel from the Us thinking it was a democracy, but their son was arrested with no evidence, is that the rule they should live by? The Palestinians have no choice, but this couple does, they have a lawyer, if this is indeed not a fake story.
If you move to another country and expect things to be just like they are in the US, you are making a mistake. They should have looked into the situation more thoroughly.

He's alive, he gets out in 6 months. When that happens, pack up and go home. End of.

I agree no country should be a safe haven for habitual criminals, and this youth seems to be an habitual criminal fleeing justice in the US

show us some proof this kid was fleeing habitual criminal charges in the US?? Now someone is lying here and who is it, the gov , the parents, or both is a plot? If this kid is the one committing these arsons, he had best be put on trial, charged with the crime, and sentenced to Prison the same as a Palestinian terrorist would be.

One thing sound for sure out of all this, Israel is NOT a democracy!!!!!! and its not equal rights for all, and in that respect those Palestinians need to keep on fighting back, and not give in to the lords that think they reign there.

show us some proof this kid was fleeing habitual criminal charges in the US?? Now someone is lying here and who is it, the gov , the parents, or both is a plot? If this kid is the one committing these arsons, he had best be put on trial, charged with the crime, and sentenced to Prison the same as a Palestinian terrorist would be.

One thing sound for sure out of all this, Israel is NOT a democracy!!!!!! and its not equal rights for all, and in that respect those Palestinians need to keep on fighting back, and not give in to the lords that think they reign there.

I said he could be an habitual criminal fleeing from the US. But the Israelis are saying that whilst he has been in Israel he has been habitually committing crimes. Again you are showing your inability to think and reason like an American, and sound more and more like a muslim every day. How do you work out that Israel is not a democracy give your definition of what you mean by democracy. As for equal rights why should Israel give equal rights to non Israelis that is just stupidity, why not demand that America gives equal rights to the Palestinians while you are at it. Or how about the Mexicans who live as close to America as the Palestinians live to Israel.

I said he could be an habitual criminal fleeing from the US. But the Israelis are saying that whilst he has been in Israel he has been habitually committing crimes. Again you are showing your inability to think and reason like an American, and sound more and more like a muslim every day. How do you work out that Israel is not a democracy give your definition of what you mean by democracy. As for equal rights why should Israel give equal rights to non Israelis that is just stupidity, why not demand that America gives equal rights to the Palestinians while you are at it. Or how about the Mexicans who live as close to America as the Palestinians live to Israel.

No you made it sound like it was, I think it was just a set up, I have no choice but to believe this, and he is probably not even in jail or is merely a scapegoat. We are not talking the US. Also the Israelis encroached on Palestine, not the other way around and are still stealing their land. Zealot jews probably get paid by the gov there, or ignored or patted on the back.

No you made it sound like it was, I think it was just a set up, I have no choice but to believe this, and he is probably not even in jail or is merely a scapegoat. We are not talking the US. Also the Israelis encroached on Palestine, not the other way around and are still stealing their land. Zealot jews probably get paid by the gov there, or ignored or patted on the back.

Still acting like a muslim in your thoughts and beliefs.
Have you heard of the mandate of Palestine that entered into International law through custom and practise. This set out the land into 2 separate parts, the biggest for the arab muslim Palestinians and the smaller for the Jewish muslims. The mandate delineated the borders of both parts and the Jewish part being just 22% of the land included gaza, west bank, Jerusalem and the Golan heights. As the Ottoman and Mandate records show very little land was owned by the arab muslims so how could it be their lands, in fact 80% of Jerusalem was owned by the Jews right up until 1948 when the Palestinians removed them by force and murdered many in the process.
You still refuse to answer the questions posed about what rights should be given to non Israeli citizens and by who ?

1) How is Israel not a democracy when every Israeli citizens has the right to vote. Is Palestine a democracy seeing as it has not held elections since 2007

2) What rights should Israel give to non Israeli citizens that no other country gives to non nationals ?

Jerusalem is not part of israel, along with the the Golan heights It is occupied by israel against UN Resolutions

Jerusalem is not part of israel, along with the the Golan heights It is occupied by israel against UN Resolutions

UN resolutions have no powers in law, the mandate of Palestine does and that says that the land is for the Jewish national home. The 1949 alterations to the UN charter which is legally binding also says that the land is Israel's.

Forum List

Back