Who is Khalid Al Mansour

Did it look like this?

71B359E8-1346-88C3-9D231251BE3C84D3.jpg

Shitglow,

Your moronic attempt to portray Three Leaders of the Greatest Countries on Earth, in Chinese attire to a squalid fucking MuslimArselicking Piece if Shit dressed in Muslim/Afro Garb photo-oped at an All-Muslim/Commie Family Dinner affair presided by Obummer's cousin Raila ODINGA, the Murderer & Rapist known throughout Africa as the "AFRICAN Stalin".

How appropriate of you, you fucking un-American Piece of Shit, to compare these two photo-ops while discussing The MONUMENTAL MARXIST, MUSLIMARSELICKING RACIST FRAUD, OBUMMER'S CONNECTION TO THE HIGHEST LEVEL TYPE OF TERRORIST SUPPORTING TURD KHALID AL MANSOUR !!!!!

yawn, ur mother was hampster, and ur father smelt of elderberries. Now go away or i shall taunt you a second time.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

I don't hate any president, I am proud of the USA and it's government, It ain't the best, but, it is one of the best. I served my country with honor and will do so in any event that she may need me to fullfill. But one thing I will not do is denegrate our leaders and join the US haters and what they stand for, like you , you are destable and unhonorable in your filthy attitude that stinks of hatred, hatred for your leaders and your nation because they are one in the same.

No man is perfect and you fit that catagory also. Instead of always berating you could help out your nation by becoming part of the solution and not part of the problem. When I read crap that you post and et al others all I want to do is parachute your nasty azz into a really bad nation like Somalia, and see how you like that nation, and how much tolerance you would receive in their nation with your course attitude and foul mouth. And to see you cry when you couldn't cope with them.

Shitglow,

You are an un-American Piece of Shit that trivializes every IRREFUTABLE FACT substantiating that Obummer is a many times proven MONUMENTAL MARXIST, MUSLIMARSELICKING RACIST FRAUD from his days as an established MARXIST with an IRREFUTABLE ALL-MARXIST FAMILIAL BACKGROUND, , A TWENTY YEAR TENURE IN THE BLACK RACIST WHACKJOB WRIGHT'S "CATHEDRAL OF HATE"......WITH CONFIRMING POLICIES OF THROWING ISRAEL (our only True Ally in the Mid East) UNDER THE BUS......AN OBVIOUS APPEASER OF OUR ENEMY BY NOT EVEN RECOGNIZING OUR ENEMY, BY HAVING HIS STOOGES OUTLAW THE PROPER DESCRIPTION OF THEM, CALLING THE ISLAMOFASCIST JIHADISTS AS PERPERATORS Of "MAN CAUSED DISASTERS", and the "WAR ON TERROR" as "OVERSEAS CONTINGENCY PLANNING".....KISSING THE ARSE OF THE MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD (SWORN TO DESTROY AMERICA) BY BEING A SUPPLICANT IN INITIATING TALKS WITH THIS DESPICABLE SCUM !!!

You are a fucking TRAITOR to your country.

There should be ways of dealing with contemptible scum like you.

And Reagan sold stuff to Iran to support the Contras, anything new as of yet? If your such a big man,I would love to meet up with you to see if you would talk that way to my face,but, you never would.

That would require he come out from under his safe place, under his bed...and leave his beloved dust bunnies.

Shitglow,

You are an un-American Piece of Shit that trivializes every IRREFUTABLE FACT substantiating that Obummer is a many times proven MONUMENTAL MARXIST, MUSLIMARSELICKING RACIST FRAUD from his days as an established MARXIST with an IRREFUTABLE ALL-MARXIST FAMILIAL BACKGROUND, , A TWENTY YEAR TENURE IN THE BLACK RACIST WHACKJOB WRIGHT'S "CATHEDRAL OF HATE"......WITH CONFIRMING POLICIES OF THROWING ISRAEL (our only True Ally in the Mid East) UNDER THE BUS......AN OBVIOUS APPEASER OF OUR ENEMY BY NOT EVEN RECOGNIZING OUR ENEMY, BY HAVING HIS STOOGES OUTLAW THE PROPER DESCRIPTION OF THEM, CALLING THE ISLAMOFASCIST JIHADISTS AS PERPERATORS Of "MAN CAUSED DISASTERS", and the "WAR ON TERROR" as "OVERSEAS CONTINGENCY PLANNING".....KISSING THE ARSE OF THE MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD (SWORN TO DESTROY AMERICA) BY BEING A SUPPLICANT IN INITIATING TALKS WITH THIS DESPICABLE SCUM !!!

You are a fucking TRAITOR to your country.

There should be ways of dealing with contemptible scum like you.

And Reagan sold stuff to Iran to support the Contras, anything new as of yet? If your such a big man,I would love to meet up with you to see if you would talk that way to my face,but, you never would.

That would require he come out from under his safe place, under his bed...and leave his beloved dust bunnies.

B.O......Duh.....C'Ya,

You MuslimArselicking LEZBO turd who fancies herself/himself/itself to be everything from a (penisless) Spartacus to a "husband" in an "imaginary" marriage should really get bigger & tecnicolour dildoes to keep you busier in your abnormal romantic activities and less busy on USMB where you and your fetish for dust bunnies is getting to be a psychotic fixation.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Forum List

Back