Who is Keith Ellison?

As much as Christianity is a religious cult.

As much as Judaism is a religious cult.

As much as Hinduism is a religious cult.

As much as Buddhism is a religious cult.

But, let me ask you....are Muslims the only ones who lie?

No,But they are the only ones to ram large planes into large buildings,islam is rotton to the core!

So...the RELIGION of ISLAM rammed large planes into large buildings?

You know that isnt so, you know the dogma and scripture were the motivating factors you just get off on acting retarded.

You think it get people goat or winds them up .It doesn't, you are just a tool used to bring out the facts a tiresome boring tool but a tool still.

No,But they are the only ones to ram large planes into large buildings,islam is rotton to the core!

So...the RELIGION of ISLAM rammed large planes into large buildings?

You know that isnt so, you know the dogma and scripture were the motivating factors you just get off on acting retarded.

You think it get people goat or winds them up .It doesn't, you are just a tool used to bring out the facts a tiresome boring tool but a tool still.

I'm not the tool here. At least I don't piss my pants in fear over a religion.

Yes, you are my tool.I use you as an example of what apathy and ignorance looks like.
Your fear is obvious, as is your dishonesty and ignorance.
You may believe the only reaction to something you dont understand is incontinence but that is not true.
I didnt understand why people kept saying Islam had been hijacked and twisted and didnt provide the details, I set about learning everything that can be known about Islam. That is not fear, it is a genuine interest.
Thanks for being here.

Yes, you are my tool.I use you as an example of what apathy and ignorance looks like.
Your fear is obvious, as is your dishonesty and ignorance.
You may believe the only reaction to something you dont understand is incontinence but that is not true.
I didnt understand why people kept saying Islam had been hijacked and twisted and didnt provide the details, I set about learning everything that can be known about Islam. That is not fear, it is a genuine interest.
Thanks for being here.

Bill Maher To Muslim Rep. Keith Ellison: The Qur’an Is A ‘Hate Filled Holy Book’

Maher went off on radical Islam, deeming “the threat, potentially, from radicalized Muslims…a unique and greater threat” – one, he said, that’s in its “medieval era.” In addition, he cited “trying to get nuclear weapons” and a “culture of suicide bombing.”

But that paled next to Maher’s criticism of the Qur’an, which he called a “hate-filled holy book…which is taken very literally” by radical Islamic terrorists

mediaite

Interesting exchange.

Listen to the last line of the video. It sounds like Ellison actually agrees with the point of the hearings. Very strange...

Bill Maher To Muslim Rep. Keith Ellison: The Qur’an Is A ‘Hate Filled Holy Book’

Maher went off on radical Islam, deeming “the threat, potentially, from radicalized Muslims…a unique and greater threat” – one, he said, that’s in its “medieval era.” In addition, he cited “trying to get nuclear weapons” and a “culture of suicide bombing.”

But that paled next to Maher’s criticism of the Qur’an, which he called a “hate-filled holy book…which is taken very literally” by radical Islamic terrorists

mediaite

Interesting exchange.

Listen to the last line of the video. It sounds like Ellison actually agrees with the point of the hearings. Very strange...

Interesting exchange here is the verse ellison refereed to
5:32

For this reason did We prescribe to the children of Israel that whoever slays a soul, unless it be for manslaughter or for mischief in the land, it is as though he slew all men; and whoever keeps it alive, it is as though he kept alive all men; and certainly Our messengers came to them with clear arguments, but even after that many of them certainly act extravagantly in the land.
exegesis

Meaning of Mischief

In his Tafsir, As-Suddi said that Ibn `Abbas and Ibn Mas`ud commented,

[وَإِذَا قِيلَ لَهُمْ لاَ تُفْسِدُواْ فِى الأَرْضِ قَالُواْ إِنَّمَا نَحْنُ مُصْلِحُونَ ]

(And when it is said to them: "Do not make mischief on the earth,'' they say: "We are only peacemakers.'') "They are the hypocrites. As for,

[لاَ تُفْسِدُواْ فِى الأَرْضِ]

("Do not make mischief on the earth''), that is disbelief and acts of disobedience.'' Abu Ja`far said that Ar-Rabi` bin Anas said that Abu Al-`Aliyah said that Allah's statement,

[وَإِذَا قِيلَ لَهُمْ لاَ تُفْسِدُواْ فِى الأَرْضِ]

(And when it is said to them: "Do not make mischief on the earth,''), means, "Do not commit acts of disobedience on the earth. Their mischief is disobeying Allah, because whoever disobeys Allah on the earth, or commands that Allah be disobeyed, he has committed mischief on the earth. Peace on both the earth and in the heavens is ensured (and earned) through obedience (to Allah).'' Ar-Rabi` bin Anas and Qatadah said similarly.

http://www.tafsir.com/default.asp?sid=5&tid=13743
http://www.tafsir.com/default.asp?sid=5&tid=13751

Last edited:
Here is the problem and the left will never address it.

Islam is a religious cult. The Quran clearly states that it is perfectly okay to lie to the infidel if it furthers the cause of Islam. Now before any of you jump on me for saying that, I suggest you do some research and find out for yourselves so I don't have to make you look so damn stupid.

As much as Christianity is a religious cult.

As much as Judaism is a religious cult.

As much as Hinduism is a religious cult.

As much as Buddhism is a religious cult.

But, let me ask you....are Muslims the only ones who lie?

Just saying something to make yourself feel better doesn't mean it's true. Islam is a false religion. Mohammed was a false prophet and that makes the religion false. Jesus was a man of love and peace.

What I said was this......The Quran states very clearly that muslims are allowed to lie to further the cause of Islam.
....Kinda like Mormons & Glenn Beck....right??

:eusa_eh:

"Mormons, and especially their missionaries, intentionally prey on ill-informed people by falsely identifying themselves as Christians, even though honest Mormons know they reject the essential doctrines of Christianity.

Mormons redefine Christian terms and use them in deceptive ways so that, if you weren’t very well informed, you wouldn’t know they were doing it. They even have a name for the practice; “Lying for the Lord

Keith Ellison Tries to Pull a Scam Involving his Son and Police Brutality
Why does Keith X. Ellison insist on telling ridiculous lies?
November 20, 2015
Daniel Greenfield

keith-ellison-300x225.png

Keith Ellison, the congressional crybaby, decided to try and exploit protests over the death of Jamar Clark, a violent thug who was shot after trying to grab a police officer's gun. The police officers were called because Jamar Clark was violently assaulting his girlfriend.

Also he had been convicted of aggravated robbery and earlier had been accused of making terroristic threats.

So in the era of Obama, that means there's a new #BlackLivesMatter martyr to police brutality. #BlackLivesMatter doesn't think the life of Clark's girlfriend matters. Only her abuser. So cue the peaceful protests that somehow spill over into riots. And the eulogies for a monster.

“I join members of the North Side community in expressing sadness and frustration about the loss of Jamar Clark," Senate comedian Al Franken said. The only loss here might be to Franken's next campaign, but since the dead vote for him anyway, I'm sure Clark will go on voting Franken.

And Keith X. Ellison, a former Nation of Islam guy turned Dem congressman, decided to get in on the action with a fake meme.

Why does Keith X. Ellison insist on telling ridiculous lies?

The gun fires non-lethal beanbags and it's not being pointed anywhere near Ellison's son. Does Keith Ellison really not understand perspective?

A bunch of lefty outlets quickly ran with the photo including Raw Story, Gawker, TPM... and Time which these days has sunk down so it shares their company. None of their intrepid journalists bothered to look at a photo or question their own narrative.

Keith Ellison Tries to Pull a Scam Involving his Son and Police Brutality

As a law student, Ellison began to write of his adulation for the “Minister Louis Farrakhan,” and the Nation of Islam. Ellison became involved with the Nation of Islam, promoting Louis Farrakhan’s “Million Man March” and appearing on stage for the “thundering, racist diatribe” stylings of Khalid Abdul Muhammad.

For eight years, Ellison also “forgot” to pay his federal taxes, prompting the IRS to place liens against his house. He also ignored so many parking and speeding tickets issued to him that his driver’s license was suspended, multiple times.

In 1992, Ellison defended Sharif Willis—a previously convicted murderer—charged with helping a group of gangsters calling themselves the “Vice Lords” to kill a local cop named Jerry Haaf. Other cop-killers that Ellison has promoted and defended over the years include Mumia Abu Jamal and Assata Shakur.

Two years later, Ellison added the surname “Muhammed” to his repertoire, serving as a local Nation of Islam spokesman.

Over the years, Ellison has held or appeared at fundraisers and speaking engagements for multiple organizations associated with Islamic extremists, including the Council for American-Islamic Relations, the Muslim American Society, the Islamic Circle of America, the Islamic Society of North America, the Muslim Public Affairs Council, and so on.

The Curious Case of Keith

King- anti-American?
...and a loopy kunt

Forum List

Back