Who Is JR?

Dec 2, 2011
SD
[FONT="Palatino L[FONT="Palatino Linotype"]

Jr is a 22 year Air Force veteran. He lives in SD with his wife of 21 years and a 16 year old daughter. He is active in his church, with his work center and discovered how fun hunting deer can be. He is eager to relocate to a warmer climate since sub zero temperatures can be too much. JR likes socializing and having fun. No drinking or smoking.... just plain ol' fun! Enough for now.... more later.

i shot jr......

eta: no wait, that was the deputy i shot.....

etaa: no wait, it was the sheriff, not the deputy.......

etaaa: ok, i shot all three........ but i still say it was in self defense......

Last edited:
No, I don't always speak in third person. Seemed like a different way of introduction. Call it whatever you will. As for the lot of you -- cute. But this JR is alive and well......

Peace.

No, I don't always speak in third person. Seemed like a different way of introduction. Call it whatever you will. As for the lot of you -- cute. But this JR is alive and well......

Peace.

If you want cute....get a puppy *smiles*

[FONT="Palatino L[FONT="Palatino Linotype"]

Jr is a 22 year Air Force veteran. He lives in SD with his wife of 21 years and a 16 year old daughter. He is active in his church, with his work center and discovered how fun hunting deer can be. He is eager to relocate to a warmer climate since sub zero temperatures can be too much. JR likes socializing and having fun. No drinking or smoking.... just plain ol' fun! Enough for now.... more later.
Welcome to USMB, JR. Relocate to warmer climate sooner rather than later.

Forum List

Back