Who is John Galt? Mass. company making diesel with sun, water, CO2

What does Ayn Rand know about making diesel fuel? Her penchant was boring novels! :cool:

really? I read atlas shrugged when i was 14 for the first time and couldnt put it down.

I started it at 18, but it was so boring it was another 35 years before I could force myself to finish it. As a novel it totally fails. It doesn't have a single fully developed characteter in its over 1000 pages, only caricatures. Couple that with the constant repeating of Rand's political philosophy and it becomes one of the greatest sleeping aids of all time!

What does Ayn Rand know about making diesel fuel? Her penchant was boring novels! :cool:

really? I read atlas shrugged when i was 14 for the first time and couldnt put it down.

I started it at 18, but it was so boring it was another 35 years before I could force myself to finish it. As a novel it totally fails. It doesn't have a single fully developed characteter in its over 1000 pages, only caricatures. Couple that with the constant repeating of Rand's political philosophy and it becomes one of the greatest sleeping aids of all time!

hmmm maybe you have an attention span problem. Maybe start with "The Hobbit"? I hear it's easy to read.

hmmm maybe you have an attention span problem. Maybe start with "The Hobbit"? I hear it's easy to read.

Why would the same thing have to be repeated over and over, unless it was her fans that had the attention span problem? It's a political document through and through. Don't try to pretend it's a great piece of literature.

CO2? You mean that stuff we're supposed to get rid of?

Who knew?

Forum List

Back