Who is Helped, Who is Harmed

Afraid to really look at what is in the deal? This is going to be gone over for what it will mean by a great many people of all political persuasions.

To flap yap, and just say how useless it is, seems to me to indicate that you really care nothing about the welfare of this nation or that of it's citizens.

Who's Helped and Who's Harmed By Debt Deal? | The Nation

Crib notes:

Harmed: Students, Seniors, Poor, Unemployed

Helped/Protected: The Wealthy, Wall Street Tycons, Oil & Gas Companies.

Lovely.

I still wanna know why the rich can keep getting taxed at 18 percent (most of them make their cash via capital gains), while the REST OF US have to pay at 28 to 32 percent.

I'd also like to know why corporations like GE pay ZERO TAXES and still get a 4.2 billion dollar rebate.

Meanwhile..........I have to pay 28 percent of my retirement in taxes to keep this country going.

All the RINOs and Democrats did was guarantee interest rate hikes and inflation while extending unemployment numbers. Smart voters will make changes at election time.

I still wanna know why the rich can keep getting taxed at 18 percent (most of them make their cash via capital gains), while the REST OF US have to pay at 28 to 32 percent.I'd also like to know why corporations like GE pay ZERO TAXES and still get a 4.2 billion dollar rebate.

Meanwhile..........I have to pay 28 percent of my retirement in taxes to keep this country going.

I seriously doubt you actually paid 28% in federal income taxes.

Crib notes:

Lovely.

I still wanna know why the rich can keep getting taxed at 18 percent (most of them make their cash via capital gains), while the REST OF US have to pay at 28 to 32 percent.

I'd also like to know why corporations like GE pay ZERO TAXES and still get a 4.2 billion dollar rebate.

Exactly. And then GE takes all her toys off to parts unknown.

Crib notes:

Lovely.

0bama's reply to you:

"STFU and eat your peas!"

Wry in case you havnt noticed boop posts a new thread every 10 minutes sometimes. You might not mind digging though her every though to get to the posts that are actually thought out but I do. All she does is cut and paste from the news headlines most of us were already aware of. She never puts her own thoughts to a story or question. If I want to read nothing but news stories I can goto any news website.
She has proven she isn't capable of original thought. At least she took my advice from a couple days ago and shut off her rep.

Forum List

Back