Who Is Going To Write This One?

Book deal, huh? It is legalizing the Globalist Elite pay-off for the extensive damage what Hussein Obama, the community organizer commie did to America.

I told you guys to protest and infiltrate his online arm of his activism called #Resist on Meetup. By doing so they give you clear cut their plans and intention and you can counter the propaganda and lwt people know what they are up to and who's involved.
Here is an example of the hate mongering, & stupid brainwashed false info they are regurgitating in their call to protest:
Sample #Resist emails relayed from an infiltrator.:
#Resist
R.H. said:
Would anyone just like to get together and meet? I'm new to the area, and honestly haven't invested in politics much until this cheeto.
- - - -

#Resist
Join the ACLU to call for an investigation into Attorney General Sessions. Go to your Senator's office on Monday
- - -

A message from Meetup to #Resist:

Hey there,

It's time for us to show up and push back.

Click here to go to the 'Conversations' section of your local #Resist Meetup to create an event for your local group, and click the link in the message to schedule a meetup for Monday, March 6, 2016 at your Senators' local offices.

Attorney General Jeff Sessions -- our nation’s top law enforcement official -- took an oath to tell the truth. During his confirmation hearing, he told the Senate he didn’t have communication with Russian officials. He admitted this week that he had been contact with the Russian Ambassador in 2016.

There needs to be an independent investigation into Sessions. If an attorney general is willing to lie under oath, he should be investigated by a special prosecutor immediately.

Can you schedule a Monday Meetup in your #Resist group at one of your Senators' local offices so folks can go together?

end .....

My commentary: Obviously they are racist against orange people (people who work to hard to have time lounging around in the sun)
Also discriminating against people who get skin cancer easily.

They obviously are getting their news from one source which left out the important fact that Obama during the end of his term ordered & set up the meeting for Sessions with the Ambassador as part of his job.
There's 4 months between Sessions mere verbal support and actually hoining thrme Trump team, the question was SPECIFICALLY regarding his being Part Of the team discussing ELECTIONS in which case he answered truthfully. The question and context was not about Sessions meeting the Ambassador with his prior foreign relations hat on.
Interesting that #Resist has the same propaganda agenda but not once mentions Clinton lying to congress as going unanswered by law or supporters setting precedence for how this should be handled if it were actually an issue.
By standard they have to accept it unless they go back and prosecute Hillary for it.

Question: Who will write Obama’s legacy? Answer: Nobody knows for sure. One thing is known for sure. Nobody with an ounce of sense would read lies told by a liar’s ghostwriter?

As the book critic for the Times, Kakutani should know better. The evidence overwhelms the dispassionate observer that Obama no more “wrote” Dreams from My Father than John F. Kennedy wrote Profiles in Courage. Kakutani has obviously shielded herself from this evidence, still another symptom of the Times’ crippling insularity. Had Obama been anyone else, Kakutani would not have asked, “What made you want to become a writer?” She would have asked, “Are you really the writer you say you are?”

XXXXX

At “Michelle’s urging,” Obama “sought advice from his friend and Hyde Park neighbor Bill Ayers.” What attracted the Obamas were “Ayers’s proven abilities as a writer.”

Andersen based his account of Dreams’ creation on two unnamed sources within Hyde Park. He did not consult with me, although I had been writing extensively on the likelihood that Ayers helped Obama with Dreams. Andersen describes the collaboration much as I had imagined, and his level of detail suggests a source very close to the scene. Noting that Obama had already taped interviews with many of his relatives, both African and American, Andersen elaborates, “These oral histories, along with his partial manuscript and a trunkload of notes, were given to Ayers.”​

Jack Cashill
January 25, 2017, 12:04 am
What makes him a literary genius?

The Question the Times Should Have Asked ‘Writer’ Barack Obama

So who is telling the truth?

A much better question for historians: Exactly what was Obama’s legacy? Answer: Received big money for novels he may, or may not, have written.

Forum List

Back