Who is going to see ...

KittenKoder

Sep 21, 2008
Nowhere
Bedtime Stories on the 25th? I love Adam Sandler, and this just looks like a fun little movie to go see since there won't be much else to do then.

If I were going to go to the movies on the 25th, it wouldn't be to watch an Adam Sandler movie, especially not one that looks lame.

I'd go see The Spirit, or Curious Case of Benjamin Button. Or wait until the next day to see Revolutionary Road.

what we are not going to see the tom cruise hilter movie....not much for sandler...the strange case of button looks a bit too weird for me....

what we are not going to see the tom cruise hilter movie....not much for sandler...the strange case of button looks a bit too weird for me....

You may like Revolutionary Road. Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet, set during the 1950's, it's a romance/drama of sorts. It also has Kathy Bates, who was also in Titanic, and she's by far my favorite actress.

You may like Revolutionary Road. Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet, set during the 1950's, it's a romance/drama of sorts. It also has Kathy Bates, who was also in Titanic, and she's by far my favorite actress.

This is an incredibly homosexual post.

Just sayin.

MARLEY AND ME!

nv5xg3.jpg

That movie would be so much more appealing if it had anyone other than Owen Wilson.

im a sucker for yellow labs. If it had satan in it i'd probably check it out.

Yeah, labs are great dogs. I had a chocolate for a long time.

Spaniels are awesome too. Had a Springer throughout my childhood. Such a cool dog.

Early Christmas morning I will be delivering presents to some needy families to surprise them. After that I'm driving out to my parents house. If I do anything besides sit around there it would be to go to my old church. I can't imagine going to the movies on Christmas, it just doesn't seem right to me. And Adam Sandler is just gross.

Early Christmas morning I will be delivering presents to some needy families to surprise them. After that I'm driving out to my parents house. If I do anything besides sit around there it would be to go to my old church. I can't imagine going to the movies on Christmas, it just doesn't seem right to me. And Adam Sandler is just gross.

We've done that since I was a kid. Go to movies on Christmas I mean. It's sorta a traditiion in some households. Now it just depends on what's playing and how quiet the day is. But if nothing happens we are going to see Marley and Me.

Forum List

Back