Johnson Who is Gary Johnson -- Ad...

The ad is good, and I think that maybe they do the up beat boogie while Trinton and Clump are banging the bad beat boogie may just be the way to go.

Other than trying to put together 2-4 debates with Jill Stein to get both of their numbers up quickly I don't see much that is within their power to get done.

Other than trying to put together 2-4 debates with Jill Stein to get both of their numbers up quickly I don't see much that is within their power to get done.

I'm all in favor of Greens having access to the ballot. But debating them would be like debating those "safe space" advocates on campus. THere's no policy positions that have any practical meaning. Love their effort -- don't see why they are wasting time with an anti-Capitalist anti-America effort.

Draft BERNIE to debate Gary Johnson --- THAT would wake up a LOT of Americans.

the media is doing the same thing with Johnson they did with ron paul in the last election,completely ignoring him. I was originally going to hope for trump to get elected since he was the lesser evil of the two but if you vote for trump you are still voting for evil and are part of the problem.Here is why i have no gone from hoping trump gets elected over hillery to now not caring which one gets elected.these are must see videos.

Forum List

Back