Who is funding the GOP and why we need to know.

There was a guy who joined the Marines during Vietnam. He received three White House Commendations. He didn't serve passed out under a bar stool. He didn't skip town and live in France. Do you believe such a person is "anti American"? They weren't drafted, they joined and served of their own free will DURING Vietnam. I don't even know any Republicans who did that. Not personally.

thats because.....you dont know ANY Republicans Dean.....a person that hates them as much as you do would NEVER know a Republican....

Everything you THINK you know, you only "imagined". Happens when you forget where you put your meds. We've all seen it before.

Hey, I'm really serious about this, the next time you visit your therapist, talk to him. Tell him what you are really thinking and not just because it's "court ordered". He really does want to help.

This from the guy that starts a new thread almost daily about Mitt Romney's "alleged" misdeeds in the past? You're the funniest person on this board, Deanie.

The fact is...Barack Obama got more Wall Street money last time than John McCain. Your blind belief that he's funded by the "little people" is amusing in it's simplemindedness. The GOP has the Koch Brothers...the Democrats have George Soros.

Clearly, you don't know what "bundled" money means. Soros never gave money in secret. He's been completely open about what he's given.

Have Republicans been open about where their donations come from? Hey, I thought Republicans were into "transparency". Well, are they? Or, aren't they? Which is it? Cuz you want it BOTH WAYS.

Absolutely, Republicans are open about where contributions come from.

You guys, on the left, know all about it. You harp on it all the time.

I'll admit it....Corporations and big money people.

Difference is, you can't be honest enough to admit that that's where Obama gets his palms greased from.

It pains you to realize that your stooge is the same as our stooge and all the stooges in the past.

:eusa_hand:

Wrong again. The Republican Party is 90% white. They hate the US having a black president. The Republican base will vote for Romney because he's white. They even overlook his connection to the Abortion Industry.

Clearly, you don't know what "bundled" money means. Soros never gave money in secret. He's been completely open about what he's given.

Have Republicans been open about where their donations come from? Hey, I thought Republicans were into "transparency". Well, are they? Or, aren't they? Which is it? Cuz you want it BOTH WAYS.

Difference is, you can't be honest enough to admit that that's where Obama gets his palms greased from.

It pains you to realize that your stooge is the same as our stooge and all the stooges in the past.

Wrong again. The Republican Party is 90% white. They hate the US having a black president. The Republican base will vote for Romney because he's white. They even overlook his connection to the Abortion Industry.

Racist post gets negged every single time.

But proves that you can't face the truth that Obama takes Wall St. monies.

:lol:

:fu:

Republicans are literally screaming that Democrats are invading personal privacy. All Republicans know that the personal lives of Republican politicians is "off limits".

Obama's:

Mother
sister
cousins
aquaintences
pastor
father
wife
children
people who live on his street
and
anyone who he has ever spoken to in his entire life is OK.

Why?

Because he's a Democrat and that's what Republicans have always done.

But not just Obama.

I know Democrats who believe that John Kerry gave himself medals. That shows how well Republican propaganda and smears have worked.

Republicans wouldn't have gone after Clinton getting blowjobs if everyone knew Newt was getting blowjobs at the same time. Remember when Larry Flynt offered a million dollars to anyone who has info on Republicans who were having or had an affair? Suddenly, Republicans wanted no part of it.

But it's not just the invasion of privacy.

We have a right to know: WHO IS FUNDING THE REPUBLICANS.

Most of Obama's money comes from small donations. Even his large donations are bundled together small donations. Notice I said "most", not all. And Bill was VERY public in his giving.

Where are Republican complaints of donations up to 15 million and possibly more coming from a single donor? What is it that donor expects to "get back"? We know the Republican recession has hit the Republican base as hard or harder than it hit Democrats. We know the largest single identifiable group on Social Security, food stamps, Medicare and so on are Republicans. So where is the money coming from? They're not giving it.

I know the guy who makes abortion pills is funding Romney. Many Republicans are not liking that at all. Most don't even know it. We know the Koch Brothers have an agenda. Ask a Republican what that is and many say, but "I like Coke".

Instead of looking in their own front yard, Republicans only want to look in their neighbors yard. You shouldn't care as much what your neighbor has when you have a rattlesnake roaming around your front yard. If it bites you, you have only yourself to blame. You need to know where it came from and why it's there. Otherwise, there could be more.

You and I went through this once before. Most of Obama's money came from Wall Street and big corporations in 2008, just like it is today. Do you think that poor people go to those $40,000 a plate fundraisers at George Clooney's house? Do you think Clooney actually knows anyone who isn't rich?

However, most of the funding was raised from an online sweepstakes where visitors could make a donation for a chance to win a pair of tickets to the event.

Clooney-Obama Fundraiser Hits $15 Million

Now check this out:

It is well known that Mitt Romney hasn’t exactly earned the respect of a lot of women due to his insane anti-birth control stance. So I find it bit ironic that Phil Frost, the chairman of the Board of Directors of Teva (the company that makes Plan B which Romney calls the abortion pill), is holding a huge fundraise for Romney at his Star Island mansion. The fundraiser is $50K a plate

Things I'd Like To Share: Legal Issues and Politics 5/14

I realize this comes from a blog, but I previously posted this story from Florida papers. I just like the way this was worded.

So Republicans now support "abortion"? Who would have ever guessed? Do you support abortion? Cuz I think you do.

$40,000 a seat rdean.

George Clooney's Obama fundraiser uses star power with a twist - latimes.com

No one has actually reported where the funding for that event actually came from so any claim that more than $7.5 million cam form an online sweepstakes is speculative. After they do report the real numbers in June we can go through them and find out just who gave what. My guess is we will fing that WaPo is full of shit.

As for Romney and women, I don't give a crap.

corporations are people. Robmoney (R) even said so ;)

So did FDR. :thup:

By virtue of the authority vested in me by Section 5(b) of the Act of October 6, 1917, as amended by Section 2 of the Act of March 9, 1933, entitled “An Act to provide relief in the existing national emergency in banking, and for other purposes”, in which amendatory Act Congress declared that a serious emergency exists, I, Franklin D. Roosevelt, President of the United States of America, do declare that said national emergency still continues to exist and pursuant to said section do hereby prohibit the hoarding of gold coin, gold bullion, and gold certificates within the continental United States by individuals, partnerships, associations and corporations and hereby prescribe the following regulations for carrying out the purposes of this order:

Section 1.

For the purposes of this regulation, the term “hoarding” means the withdrawal and withholding of gold coin, gold bullion or gold certificates from the recognized and customary channels of trade. The term “person” means any individual, partnership, association or corporation.

Executive Order 6102 - Wikisource

Or is his saying it different from Romney somehow??

corporations are people. Robmoney (R) even said so ;)

So did FDR. :thup:

By virtue of the authority vested in me by Section 5(b) of the Act of October 6, 1917, as amended by Section 2 of the Act of March 9, 1933, entitled “An Act to provide relief in the existing national emergency in banking, and for other purposes”, in which amendatory Act Congress declared that a serious emergency exists, I, Franklin D. Roosevelt, President of the United States of America, do declare that said national emergency still continues to exist and pursuant to said section do hereby prohibit the hoarding of gold coin, gold bullion, and gold certificates within the continental United States by individuals, partnerships, associations and corporations and hereby prescribe the following regulations for carrying out the purposes of this order:

Section 1.

For the purposes of this regulation, the term “hoarding” means the withdrawal and withholding of gold coin, gold bullion or gold certificates from the recognized and customary channels of trade. The term “person” means any individual, partnership, association or corporation.
Executive Order 6102 - Wikisource

Or is his saying it different from Romney somehow??

As did our present SCOTUS

:cool:

Wall Street even has peanut vendors. In your mind, taking money from the peanut vendor is exactly the same as taking money from a CEO.

Republicans aren't just racist, but they are homophobic too. It's just who they are..

Last edited by a moderator:
You and I went through this once before. Most of Obama's money came from Wall Street and big corporations in 2008, just like it is today. Do you think that poor people go to those $40,000 a plate fundraisers at George Clooney's house? Do you think Clooney actually knows anyone who isn't rich?

However, most of the funding was raised from an online sweepstakes where visitors could make a donation for a chance to win a pair of tickets to the event.

Clooney-Obama Fundraiser Hits $15 Million

Now check this out:

It is well known that Mitt Romney hasn’t exactly earned the respect of a lot of women due to his insane anti-birth control stance. So I find it bit ironic that Phil Frost, the chairman of the Board of Directors of Teva (the company that makes Plan B which Romney calls the abortion pill), is holding a huge fundraise for Romney at his Star Island mansion. The fundraiser is $50K a plate

Things I'd Like To Share: Legal Issues and Politics 5/14

I realize this comes from a blog, but I previously posted this story from Florida papers. I just like the way this was worded.

So Republicans now support "abortion"? Who would have ever guessed? Do you support abortion? Cuz I think you do.

$40,000 a seat rdean.

George Clooney's Obama fundraiser uses star power with a twist - latimes.com

No one has actually reported where the funding for that event actually came from so any claim that more than $7.5 million cam form an online sweepstakes is speculative. After they do report the real numbers in June we can go through them and find out just who gave what. My guess is we will fing that WaPo is full of shit.

As for Romney and women, I don't give a crap.

Both of those stories have been reported extensively.

Many right wingers don't give a crap about women. The last years has proven that without a doubt.

And Romney takes a lot of money from one of American's largest abortionist. Even Romney refers to the "morning after pill" as the "abortion pill".

Wall Street even has peanut vendors. In your mind, taking money from the peanut vendor is exactly the same as taking money from a CEO.

Republicans aren't just racist, but they are homophobic too. It's just who they are..

Wells Fargo and BoA are peanut vendors?

Who knew?
:cuckoo:

Who knew?

Thinking everyone that works on Wall Street is a CEO is just plain weird.

There was a guy who joined the Marines during Vietnam. He received three White House Commendations. He didn't serve passed out under a bar stool. He didn't skip town and live in France. Do you believe such a person is "anti American"? They weren't drafted, they joined and served of their own free will DURING Vietnam. I don't even know any Republicans who did that. Not personally.

thats because.....you dont know ANY Republicans Dean.....a person that hates them as much as you do would NEVER know a Republican....

Everything you THINK you know, you only "imagined". Happens when you forget where you put your meds. We've all seen it before.

Hey, I'm really serious about this, the next time you visit your therapist, talk to him. Tell him what you are really thinking and not just because it's "court ordered". He really does want to help.

i guess i can say the same about you Dean.....your TALES about Republicans prove that.....and hey im really serious about this.....next time you see your therapist,tell him you need help to break free of the mind control the Democrats have you under....im sure he can send you to the proper clinic.....and Dean you dont know ANY Republicans....to say what you said about the guys who served in Vietnam proves that.....there were plenty of Republicans there too asshole....

Who knew?

Thinking everyone that works on Wall Street is a CEO is just plain weird.
hey Mr. 90%.....why did you avoid the question i asked in post 79?.....because you might have to say yes?.....of course a dishonest fuck like you would say no....they would give it all freely....

Peanut vendors? That's the best you've got? You're looking even more naive than usual today, Deanie.

You just can't quite wrap your little brain around the fact that Barry was bought and paid for with special interest money just like most politicians. He took in millions from the trial lawyers and in return you didn't see any tort reform included in ObamaCare. I suppose you think that's just a coincidence? Wake up and smell the coffee...Barack Obama is playing you for a fool.

This from the guy that starts a new thread almost daily about Mitt Romney's "alleged" misdeeds in the past? You're the funniest person on this board, Deanie.

The fact is...Barack Obama got more Wall Street money last time than John McCain. Your blind belief that he's funded by the "little people" is amusing in it's simplemindedness. The GOP has the Koch Brothers...the Democrats have George Soros.

Yep, Obama has Wall Street, Unions and the Actors in California..........he's also very good at running lotteries (aka as prostituting) individuals.

Peanut vendors? That's the best you've got? You're looking even more naive than usual today, Deanie.

You just can't quite wrap your little brain around the fact that Barry was bought and paid for with special interest money just like most politicians. He took in millions from the trial lawyers and in return you didn't see any tort reform included in ObamaCare. I suppose you think that's just a coincidence? Wake up and smell the coffee...Barack Obama is playing you for a fool.

the thing that gets me about Dean is you never see him question anything the Democrats do......and if i ask him why,i get this.....:dance:

Yep, Obama has Wall Street, Unions and the Actors in California..........he's also very good at running lotteries (aka as prostituting) individuals.

the bottom line is.....the same type of people are pulling his strings.....the WEALTHY...Dean is so jaded he thinks Rich Democrats are different than Rich Republicans.....why?.....because they told him they are.....behind his back after he leaves the room .....you see this.....:lol::badgrin::laugh2::cheers2::party:

Republicans are literally screaming that Democrats are invading personal privacy. All Republicans know that the personal lives of Republican politicians is "off limits".

Really? That's why you've never once hesitated in attacking Republican politicians personal lives.
Obama's:

Mother
sister
cousins
aquaintences
pastor
father
wife
children
and

Why?

Because he is running for President and asked us to judge him by the people he associates with. When he hangs out with extremists who want to overthrow the nation, that's kind of important.

Because he's a Democrat and that's what Republicans have always done.

Sure. Has nothing to do with what he asked us to do in the campaign.

But not just Obama.

I know Democrats who believe that John Kerry gave himself medals. That shows how well Republican propaganda and smears have worked.

Pretty darn amazing since Republicans never claimed that Kerry gave himself medals. We were quite clear that he gave them away. (Before he didnt).

Republicans wouldn't have gone after Clinton getting blowjobs if everyone knew Newt was getting blowjobs at the same time. Remember when Larry Flynt offered a million dollars to anyone who has info on Republicans who were having or had an affair? Suddenly, Republicans wanted no part of it.

But it's not just the invasion of privacy.

Clinton wasnt "gone after" for getting blow jobs. He was impeached for LYING UNDER OATH & OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE.

Oh and Republicans for the most part want nothing to do with Larry Flynt period. We have class.

We have a right to know: WHO IS FUNDING THE REPUBLICANS.

That would be Republican members of the party. You don't think Democrats are funding them do you?

Most of Obama's money comes from small donations. Even his large donations are bundled together small donations. Notice I said "most", not all. And Bill was VERY public in his giving.

Right... im sure all those hollywood elites he was asking for money from are just going to give small donations.

Where are Republican complaints of donations up to 15 million and possibly more coming from a single donor? What is it that donor expects to "get back"? We know the Republican recession has hit the Republican base as hard or harder than it hit Democrats. We know the largest single identifiable group on Social Security, food stamps, Medicare and so on are Republicans. So where is the money coming from? They're not giving it.

You seem to know alot of things that simply arent true.

I know the guy who makes abortion pills is funding Romney. Many Republicans are not liking that at all. Most don't even know it. We know the Koch Brothers have an agenda. Ask a Republican what that is and many say, but "I like Coke".

Let's say for the sake of argument, you're correct. I know this is a stretch, but let's try it.

How does that make Obama's record better than Romney's?

Instead of looking in their own front yard, Republicans only want to look in their neighbors yard. You shouldn't care as much what your neighbor has when you have a rattlesnake roaming around your front yard. If it bites you, you have only yourself to blame. You need to know where it came from and why it's there. Otherwise, there could be more.

Forgive us for caring about our neighbors. We should be more like you, wanting to rob and rape our fellow citizens with absolutely no desire to actually help them.

i guess i can say the same about you Dean.....your TALES about Republicans prove that.....and hey im really serious about this.....next time you see your therapist,tell him you need help to break free of the mind control the Democrats have you under....im sure he can send you to the proper clinic.....and Dean you dont know ANY Republicans....to say what you said about the guys who served in Vietnam proves that.....there were plenty of Republicans there too asshole....

"Tales"? Since I post a link to everything not reported over and over again, I'm curious. What "tales" are you talking about?

"Tales"? Since I post a link to everything not reported over and over again, I'm curious. What "tales" are you talking about?

Here's a link to 500 of your tales. Let me know if you need more.

500 newest Deanie tales

Really? That's why you've never once hesitated in attacking Republican politicians personal lives.
Obama's:

Mother
sister
cousins
aquaintences
pastor
father
wife
children
and

Why?

Because he is running for President and asked us to judge him by the people he associates with. When he hangs out with extremists who want to overthrow the nation, that's kind of important.

Sure. Has nothing to do with what he asked us to do in the campaign.

Pretty darn amazing since Republicans never claimed that Kerry gave himself medals. We were quite clear that he gave them away. (Before he didnt).

Clinton wasnt "gone after" for getting blow jobs. He was impeached for LYING UNDER OATH & OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE.

Oh and Republicans for the most part want nothing to do with Larry Flynt period. We have class.

That would be Republican members of the party. You don't think Democrats are funding them do you?

Right... im sure all those hollywood elites he was asking for money from are just going to give small donations.

You seem to know alot of things that simply arent true.

Let's say for the sake of argument, you're correct. I know this is a stretch, but let's try it.

How does that make Obama's record better than Romney's?

Forgive us for caring about our neighbors. We should be more like you, wanting to rob and rape our fellow citizens with absolutely no desire to actually help them.

tens of thousands of people contributed an average of $23, with their donations making up two-thirds of the $15-million haul

George Clooney's Obama fundraiser to rake in millions.

See what I'm saying? This is why you're an shitstain. You don't provide any links but make up these statements. Yet you have the gaul to call me a liar. I can go through all your talking points and make you look just as ridiculous again.

So the whole thing about Kerry was that "he gave his medals away?" Even you can't possibly believe your own bullshit. It's not possible.

John Kerry's Service Record

Forum List

Back