Who is funding the GOP and why we need to know.

and the above con posts have something to do w/ the funding of the GOP how? :eusa_eh: :eusa_boohoo:

Adn the post about Ed Klien writing a book about Hillary being a lesbian does? You even thanked it...:lol:

You are a fucking idiot, Little Dottie Dumbfuck...

As transparent as window glass...

The off- topic, Ed Klein piece was posted by a con but this escaped your notice :eusa_eh: :cuckoo: The post was caught by a Lib/Lefty. No suprise there assclown. :lol:

By EDWARD KLEIN

Isn't he the scumbag who wrote a book claiming that Hillary Clinton was a lesbian? Tin foil much?

Last edited:
and the above con posts have something to do w/ the funding of the GOP how? :eusa_eh: :eusa_boohoo:

Adn the post about Ed Klien writing a book about Hillary being a lesbian does? You even thanked it...:lol:

The off- topic, Ed Klein piece was posted by a con but this escaped your notice :eusa_eh: :cuckoo: No suprise there assclown. :lol:

So why would you thank additional OT posts, fuckstain?

:cuckoo:

Window glass, boy....

The off- topic, Ed Klein piece was posted by a con but this escaped your notice :eusa_eh: :cuckoo: No suprise there assclown. :lol:

Window glass, boy....

I thanked the poster who called out the con-dupe for using Klein as a ref.

You never were very good at backpedaling :clap2: :fu:

Window glass, boy....

I thanked the poster who called out the con-dupe for using Klein as a ref.

You never were very good at backpedaling

The post quoted by your hero Dickless Fuck was about the Wright payoff...

So you agree you thanked an OT post regarding the source of the article....

Window glass....:lol:

I don't have time to instruct you on off-topic posting today Nurse Gimp. Suffice it to say- you never fail to underwhelm, much like the GOP candidate :) Keep up the good work.

Republicans are literally screaming that Democrats are invading personal privacy. All Republicans know that the personal lives of Republican politicians is "off limits".

Obama's:

Mother
sister
cousins
aquaintences
pastor
father
wife
children
people who live on his street
and
anyone who he has ever spoken to in his entire life is OK.

Why?

Because he's a Democrat and that's what Republicans have always done.

But not just Obama.

I know Democrats who believe that John Kerry gave himself medals. That shows how well Republican propaganda and smears have worked.

Republicans wouldn't have gone after Clinton getting blowjobs if everyone knew Newt was getting blowjobs at the same time. Remember when Larry Flynt offered a million dollars to anyone who has info on Republicans who were having or had an affair? Suddenly, Republicans wanted no part of it.

But it's not just the invasion of privacy.

We have a right to know: WHO IS FUNDING THE REPUBLICANS.

Most of Obama's money comes from small donations. Even his large donations are bundled together small donations. Notice I said "most", not all. And Bill was VERY public in his giving.

Where are Republican complaints of donations up to 15 million and possibly more coming from a single donor? What is it that donor expects to "get back"? We know the Republican recession has hit the Republican base as hard or harder than it hit Democrats. We know the largest single identifiable group on Social Security, food stamps, Medicare and so on are Republicans. So where is the money coming from? They're not giving it.

I know the guy who makes abortion pills is funding Romney. Many Republicans are not liking that at all. Most don't even know it. We know the Koch Brothers have an agenda. Ask a Republican what that is and many say, but "I like Coke".

Instead of looking in their own front yard, Republicans only want to look in their neighbors yard. You shouldn't care as much what your neighbor has when you have a rattlesnake roaming around your front yard. If it bites you, you have only yourself to blame. You need to know where it came from and why it's there. Otherwise, there could be more.

What a crock of shit.

Obama paid Wright $150k to fall under the bus in '08. True story.

And... this is ridiculous bullshit coming from the idiot who started bitching about Romney's grandchildren. Sick freak.

You have a link?

Three of Romney's sons used in vitro. So what are the odds? About a dozen dead babies for every three live ones?

Not only that, Romney is being funded by probably, the biggest abortionist in the US.

Three wives in one family that can't get pregnant? Hmmm, I wonder how many ultra rich women hire a surrogate so they don't have to ruin their "figure"?

If Republicans are going to insist abortion is murder, why does their candidate support so many murders? You need to ask yourself that.

Obama paid Wright $150k to fall under the bus in '08. True story.

And... this is ridiculous bullshit coming from the idiot who started bitching about Romney's grandchildren. Sick freak.

Obama team tried to 'bribe' Jeremiah Wright to keep quiet: book - NYPOST.com

Just as I thought. Obama never offered him money. From your article, this is what Obama said:

And he said, ‘Well, I wish you wouldn’t speak in public. The press is gonna eat you alive.’
“Barack said, ‘I’m sorry you don’t see it the way I do. Do you know what your problem is?’ And I said, ‘No, what’s my problem?’ And he (he being the president) said, ‘You have to tell the truth.’ I said, ‘That’s a good problem to have. That’s a good problem for all preachers to have. That’s why I could never be a politician.’

“And he said, ‘It’s going to get worse if you go out there and speak. It’s really going to get worse.’

“And he was so right.”

-----------------------------------------------

This is also a good part:

“He offered you money?”

“Not directly,” Wright said. (in other words, no. You either offer money or you don't.)

-------------------------------------------------

So Obama didn't offer him money and told him that if he goes in front of Republicans and tells the truth it will hurt him. And it did.

If Republicans told the truth, not only wouldn't it hurt them, it would liberate them AND, it would be a "miracle".

This from the guy that starts a new thread almost daily about Mitt Romney's "alleged" misdeeds in the past? You're the funniest person on this board, Deanie.

The fact is...Barack Obama got more Wall Street money last time than John McCain. Your blind belief that he's funded by the "little people" is amusing in it's simplemindedness. The GOP has the Koch Brothers...the Democrats have George Soros.

Clearly, you don't know what "bundled" money means. Soros never gave money in secret. He's been completely open about what he's given.

Have Republicans been open about where their donations come from? Hey, I thought Republicans were into "transparency". Well, are they? Or, aren't they? Which is it? Cuz you want it BOTH WAYS.

When does 24% = 7%.

When Rethugs raise money from Wall Street.

Mittens fund raising from wall street equals 24% of funds rasied.

Obama fund raising from wall street equals 7% of funds raised.

-
See how they are equal. That is Rethug fuzzy math right there.

But through a special fund, convention planners are accepting millions of dollars in corporate contributions to help pay for many of the activities outside the convention hall—as well as some expenses directly related to the event. Donors include Wells Fargo, Bank of America Corp. and Duke Energy Corp., all significant employers in Charlotte, N.C., where the convention will be held in early September.

The fund, called New American City Inc., plans to raise more than $10 million to cover convention expenses, including salaries for convention workers, promotional materials and overhead

A Duke Energy spokesman, Tom Williams, said the company's financial pledge, along with commitments from other corporations, were made to sweeten the city's bid for the convention. Democrats gave the nod to Charlotte early in February 2011 and shortly thereafter announced the ban on corporation donations.

The Obama campaign declined to comment on the New American City fund
Businesses Chip in for Democratic Convention - WSJ.com

:eusa_shhh:

Last edited:
Republicans are literally screaming that Democrats are invading personal privacy. All Republicans know that the personal lives of Republican politicians is "off limits".

Obama's:

Mother
sister
cousins
aquaintences
pastor
father
wife
children
people who live on his street
and
anyone who he has ever spoken to in his entire life is OK.

Why?

Because he's a Democrat and that's what Republicans have always done.

But not just Obama.

I know Democrats who believe that John Kerry gave himself medals. That shows how well Republican propaganda and smears have worked.

Republicans wouldn't have gone after Clinton getting blowjobs if everyone knew Newt was getting blowjobs at the same time. Remember when Larry Flynt offered a million dollars to anyone who has info on Republicans who were having or had an affair? Suddenly, Republicans wanted no part of it.

But it's not just the invasion of privacy.

We have a right to know: WHO IS FUNDING THE REPUBLICANS.

Most of Obama's money comes from small donations. Even his large donations are bundled together small donations. Notice I said "most", not all. And Bill was VERY public in his giving.

Where are Republican complaints of donations up to 15 million and possibly more coming from a single donor? What is it that donor expects to "get back"? We know the Republican recession has hit the Republican base as hard or harder than it hit Democrats. We know the largest single identifiable group on Social Security, food stamps, Medicare and so on are Republicans. So where is the money coming from? They're not giving it.

I know the guy who makes abortion pills is funding Romney. Many Republicans are not liking that at all. Most don't even know it. We know the Koch Brothers have an agenda. Ask a Republican what that is and many say, but "I like Coke".

Instead of looking in their own front yard, Republicans only want to look in their neighbors yard. You shouldn't care as much what your neighbor has when you have a rattlesnake roaming around your front yard. If it bites you, you have only yourself to blame. You need to know where it came from and why it's there. Otherwise, there could be more.

since when? so many lies

Mother she's white and never married, that's all I know
sister He has one?
cousins Who?
aquaintences First base
pastor rev wright is Anti-America and obama knew it, and new it for 20 years
father black guy from Africa
wife yeah, like First ladies are sacred cows to you
children The only jokes about them were when they gave him shit about polar bears

if he lies about this, what else...

There was a guy who joined the Marines during Vietnam. He received three White House Commendations. He didn't serve passed out under a bar stool. He didn't skip town and live in France. Do you believe such a person is "anti American"? They weren't drafted, they joined and served of their own free will DURING Vietnam. I don't even know any Republicans who did that. Not personally.

Forum List

Back