Who is funding the GOP and why we need to know.

Everything you THINK you know, you only "imagined". Happens when you forget where you put your meds. We've all seen it before.

Hey, I'm really serious about this, the next time you visit your therapist, talk to him. Tell him what you are really thinking and not just because it's "court ordered". He really does want to help.

i guess i can say the same about you Dean.....your TALES about Republicans prove that.....and hey im really serious about this.....next time you see your therapist,tell him you need help to break free of the mind control the Democrats have you under....im sure he can send you to the proper clinic.....and Dean you dont know ANY Republicans....to say what you said about the guys who served in Vietnam proves that.....there were plenty of Republicans there too asshole....

"Tales"? Since I post a link to everything not reported over and over again, I'm curious. What "tales" are you talking about?

here we go again......Republicans hate Education and want to end it.....lets see the link....

Wells Fargo and BoA are peanut vendors?

Who knew?
:cuckoo:

Thinking everyone that works on Wall Street is a CEO is just plain weird.
hey Mr. 90%.....why did you avoid the question i asked in post 79?.....because you might have to say yes?.....of course a dishonest fuck like you would say no....they would give it all freely....

fucking Dean.....just wont answer if he knows it will be a yes......must be a character flaw....

i guess i can say the same about you Dean.....your TALES about Republicans prove that.....and hey im really serious about this.....next time you see your therapist,tell him you need help to break free of the mind control the Democrats have you under....im sure he can send you to the proper clinic.....and Dean you dont know ANY Republicans....to say what you said about the guys who served in Vietnam proves that.....there were plenty of Republicans there too asshole....

"Tales"? Since I post a link to everything not reported over and over again, I'm curious. What "tales" are you talking about?

here we go again......Republicans hate Education and want to end it.....lets see the link....

Either they want to destroy education or they want to improve it. Which is it? If it's improve it, show me how. You can't. Defunding education is destroying it. God I wish you weren't so fucking stupid. I really do.

Either they want to destroy education or they want to improve it. Which is it? If it's improve it, show me how. You can't. Defunding education is destroying it. God I wish you weren't so fucking stupid. I really do.

hey dipshit how come you never comment on all the Democratic Governors who have cut their Education budgets?....Gov Brown out here is not looking to good with many of the students out here....i guess he wants to end it to you stupid fuck.....Defunding is different then ending it....you dumb ass now show me that link of yours that shows how Republicans HATE Education and want to END it...you cant....i can wish to God you werent so stupid.....but alas....im to late.....

· In the past year, states have cut their education budgets by 8%, or $6 billion. (Roughly half these cuts were produced by a cut in federal funding.)

· 41 states have cut their education budgets over the last 9 years. North Carolina cut it by 1%, New Hampshire by 41%.

· California cut its education budget 26% in the past two years.
State Budget Cuts Putting Pressure on Students to Improve Own Education - RSC
http://www.cbpp.org/cms/?fa=view&id=3569

as your brother Franco would say.....you dumb Dem Dupe.....

Last edited:
Most CEOs are moderates. The CEOs of the three largest and most succesful industrial companies in America (Boeing, GE and Caterpillar) are moderate republicans. Two of them are advising the Obama administration.

Forum List

Back