Who is funding the GOP and why we need to know.

R

rdean

Republicans are literally screaming that Democrats are invading personal privacy. All Republicans know that the personal lives of Republican politicians is "off limits".

Obama's:

Mother
sister
cousins
aquaintences
pastor
father
wife
children
people who live on his street
and
anyone who he has ever spoken to in his entire life is OK.

Why?

Because he's a Democrat and that's what Republicans have always done.

But not just Obama.

I know Democrats who believe that John Kerry gave himself medals. That shows how well Republican propaganda and smears have worked.

Republicans wouldn't have gone after Clinton getting blowjobs if everyone knew Newt was getting blowjobs at the same time. Remember when Larry Flynt offered a million dollars to anyone who has info on Republicans who were having or had an affair? Suddenly, Republicans wanted no part of it.

But it's not just the invasion of privacy.

We have a right to know: WHO IS FUNDING THE REPUBLICANS.

Most of Obama's money comes from small donations. Even his large donations are bundled together small donations. Notice I said "most", not all. And Bill was VERY public in his giving.

Where are Republican complaints of donations up to 15 million and possibly more coming from a single donor? What is it that donor expects to "get back"? We know the Republican recession has hit the Republican base as hard or harder than it hit Democrats. We know the largest single identifiable group on Social Security, food stamps, Medicare and so on are Republicans. So where is the money coming from? They're not giving it.

I know the guy who makes abortion pills is funding Romney. Many Republicans are not liking that at all. Most don't even know it. We know the Koch Brothers have an agenda. Ask a Republican what that is and many say, but "I like Coke".

Instead of looking in their own front yard, Republicans only want to look in their neighbors yard. You shouldn't care as much what your neighbor has when you have a rattlesnake roaming around your front yard. If it bites you, you have only yourself to blame. You need to know where it came from and why it's there. Otherwise, there could be more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Obama paid Wright $150k to fall under the bus in '08. True story.

And... this is ridiculous bullshit coming from the idiot who started bitching about Romney's grandchildren. Sick freak.

Republicans are literally screaming that Democrats are invading personal privacy. All Republicans know that the personal lives of Republican politicians is "off limits".

Obama's:

Mother
sister
cousins
aquaintences
pastor
father
wife
children
and

Why?

But not just Obama.

I know Democrats who believe that John Kerry gave himself medals. That shows how well Republican propaganda and smears have worked.

Republicans wouldn't have gone after Clinton getting blowjobs if everyone knew Newt was getting blowjobs at the same time. Remember when Larry Flynt offered a million dollars to anyone who has info on Republicans who were having or had an affair? Suddenly, Republicans wanted no part of it.

Most of Obama's money comes from small donations. Even his large donations are bundled together small donations. Notice I said "most", not all. And Bill was VERY public in his giving.

Where are Republican complaints of donations up to 15 million and possibly more coming from a single donor? What is it that donor expects to "get back"? We know the Republican recession has hit the Republican base as hard or harder than it hit Democrats. We know the largest single identifiable group on Social Security, food stamps, Medicare and so on are Republicans. So where is the money coming from? They're not giving it.

I know the guy who makes abortion pills is funding Romney. Many Republicans are not liking that at all. Most don't even know it. We know the Koch Brothers have an agenda. Ask a Republican what that is and many say, but "I like Coke".

Instead of looking in their own front yard, Republicans only want to look in their neighbors yard. You shouldn't care as much what your neighbor has when you have a rattlesnake roaming around your front yard. If it bites you, you have only yourself to blame. You need to know where it came from and why it's there. Otherwise, there could be more.

Soros' pledges include $1 million to the advocacy group America Votes and $1 million to American Bridge 21st Century, an outside "super" political committee supportive of Obama's campaign. So far, GOP super PACs have raised tens of millions of dollars more than their Democratic counterparts.

Soros' $2M gift may show new support from liberals | wwltv.com New Orleans

This from the guy that starts a new thread almost daily about Mitt Romney's "alleged" misdeeds in the past? You're the funniest person on this board, Deanie.

The fact is...Barack Obama got more Wall Street money last time than John McCain. Your blind belief that he's funded by the "little people" is amusing in it's simplemindedness. The GOP has the Koch Brothers...the Democrats have George Soros.

Obama's:

Mother
sister
cousins
aquaintences
pastor
father
wife
children
and

Why?

But not just Obama.

since when? so many lies

Mother she's white and never married, that's all I know
sister He has one?
cousins Who?
aquaintences First base
pastor rev wright is Anti-America and obama knew it, and new it for 20 years
father black guy from Africa
wife yeah, like First ladies are sacred cows to you
children The only jokes about them were when they gave him shit about polar bears

if he lies about this, what else...

When does 24% = 7%.

When Rethugs raise money from Wall Street.

Mittens fund raising from wall street equals 24% of funds rasied.

Obama fund raising from wall street equals 7% of funds raised.

See how they are equal. That is Rethug fuzzy math right there.

When does 24% = 7%.

Who raised more money from Wall Street in 2008, Zeke...John McCain or Barack Obama?

The fact is...Obama raised FAR more from Wall Street than McCain did.

I guess in 2008 Wall Street was buying into the whole "Barry's a genius" theme...funny how 3 1/2 years of an Obama Presidency has taken the bloom off that rose!

When does 24% = 7%.

Who raised more money from Wall Street in 2008, Zeke...John McCain or Barack Obama?

The fact is...Obama raised FAR more from Wall Street than McCain did.

I guess in 2008 Wall Street was buying into the whole "Barry's a genius" theme...funny how 3 1/2 years of an Obama Presidency has taken the bloom off that rose!

But Obama still has Hollywood and Unions. :D

Since Deany wants to know who funds the GOP and thinks we should all know.

I also think we should all know Who funds the DNC.

The same folks perhaps??

Obama has family member who are Illegal Aliens.

His Aunt, without even a Social Security number, bumped ahead of the waiting list to get an apartment in Boston public housing.

True Story

Obama has family member who are Illegal Aliens.

His Aunt, without even a Social Security number, bumped ahead of the waiting list to get an apartment in Boston public housing.

True Story

That's a lie. His aunt isn't illegal.

Obama’s Aunt Is Granted Asylum

BOSTON — An immigration judge has granted asylum to President Obama’s
aunt and will allow her to stay in the United States, her lawyers said Monday. She could become a citizen in about six years.
Zeituni Onyango, 57, who lives in public housing in Boston, is the half-sister of Mr. Obama’s late father and is from Kenya. She moved to the United States in 2000 on a valid visa and has been seeking asylum since 2002.
Judge Leonard Shapiro, an immigration judge in Boston, reached his decision in the long-running case on Friday. Her lawyers announced the decision Monday at their offices in Cleveland.
Ms. Onyango applied for asylum in 2002 and was rejected in 2004 and ordered to leave the country. She continued to fight the case and in April 2009, Judge Leonard Shapiro in Boston stayed her case until February, when hearings were held in the case.
:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back