Who is Ernst Zundel?

Discussion in 'Canada' started by William Joyce, Feb 23, 2004.

1. William Joyce

William Joyce Chemotherapy for PC

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,148
  2. Scourge

Scourge Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    He is a holocaust denier and white supremicist, how do YOU not know who he is!?!?
    Anyhow, he probably shouldn't be jailed if he didn't break any laws, he should be free to live in Canada, I don't know that he is a citizen, I just know Germany wants to try him in court... there is some legal BS going on with deporting him or not or as you mentioned jailing him. I doubt any of this is by the book... even though I disagree with him, i would defend his right to be free

3. Scourge

Scourge Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    that Rushton quote is interesting, it IS good to group facts in science, yet Rac is NOT a valid taxonomic idea... considering there is one race, or between 3-21 races depending on if you belong to the 'groupers' or 'lumpers'.
    I mean what similarities do you draw between Chinese, Mongols, et al and the native North Americans? they seem different in culture and they were the same people a few thousand years ago...

4. jon_forward

jon_forward Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4
    because he is a threat to society..as a whole. a Nazi wantabee..the holocust never happened??? these people need some real professional help...I hope he recieves it while in jail...the canadain government would not let him be a citizen even after 40 years... how is that for tolerance...If we apply you views here he would never of had the chance to be a citizen...not that any country wants fringe idiots like him..

5. Scourge

Scourge Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    I don't know exactly what you were referring to in 'you views' but was he trying to become a citizen? Some people don't believe it or not, and you really can't outlaw thought or legislate morality, you take freedom of association/speech/etc warts and all. luckily most people realize that he's an idiot the more he speaks... there was a great documentary on him and his followers a few years ago...

6. William Joyce

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,148
    "because he is a threat to society"

Why? Because he has a controversial point of view?

7. eric

eric Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Rense.com, come on William you can do better than that !

8. jon_forward

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4
    after 40 years Canada would not grant him citizenship??? smart folks up there in Canada....why??? because his views, and yours, lead to hatred, and with it comes violence. It is one thing to have a view or opinion...its altogether different when you push and shove it on folks that dont care for it..or are you blind to this fact also??? its like you are on a recruiting mission...are you??

9. William Joyce

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,148
    Damn straight I'm recruiting. Men with spines only. Sorry, john-girl. Tennessee. Whatever happened to that state? Men used to come from there.

Let me tip you, friend. The Founding Fathers' views lead to violence, and thank God for it!

10. jon_forward

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4
    you have an army?? bunch of old men....blind at that...