Who is Eric Portman?

ROB Portman is the name I think you're looking for.

Eric Portman was a British actor:

Eric Portman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He died in 1969, and get this, if you want a nice coincidence to start your day...

...where did he die? St. VEEP, Cornwall. lol.

He was also gay. So being gay and dead, he is probably far down the list of Romney's choices, although the other day when asked if Santorum was on his list for VP Romney said,

everyone is on my list.

Romneys sruill the underdog

he needsto hita HR forthje VP choice - no some no-name

On the MacLaughlin Group - 3 out of the 4 (exceptPat Buchanan) predicted hewould be Romneys VP choice.

Never heard of the guy.

Romney needs to pick somebody with name-recognition................

Isn't he the fat kid on South Park?

To what dearheart?

I can back up any history but if you need and want links just be specific.

:lol:

I'm in the category of "holy shit I lived it". So please be specific when requesting a certain decade without embarrassing the crap out of me.:D

I couldn't find anything on Eric Portman, yet it seemed all here were familiar with the name. I find Rob Portman, but not Eric. Am I reading something wrong? LOL!

On the MacLaughlin Group - 3 out of the 4 (exceptPat Buchanan) predicted hewould be Romneys VP choice.

Never heard of the guy.

Romney needs to pick somebody with name-recognition................

He is a Southern Ohio guy, which has a mindset that differs from the decaying Democrat sewer dwellers in the northern cities . I would venture to say half of the voters in Ohio don't even know who he is, but strategically he would appeal strongly to the half that would help Romney win Ohio if we once again are the most critical State to win.

Chris Christie then hope Romney is in poor health and has to step down.

I wouldlikeRokmney to make a gutsy choice like Gingrich, Ron Paul o eveSantorun - not some No -Name likePortman .

Ok I dont know who Portman is but some poeple think he is a player.

Maybe a "safe" pick for Romney.

HE IS THE UNDERDOGG UNLESS OBAMA REALLY SCREWS UP WHIVCH HE HASNT SO FAR

I hope Romney wisely picks a person everybody likes and who will help uphold the Constitution and be capable of running the country if something should happen to Mitt if he is elected.

I have considerable confidence that a former Governor of Massachusetts who won an overwhelmingly Democrat state and earned a spirit of cooperation between his and their party is capable of picking the best man for the job.

Best wishes, Gov. Romney. :) :thup:

eric-cartman.jpg

Forum List

Back