Who is Campaigning For trump?

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
We've been seeing democrats campaigning for Hillary but I don't recall seeing anyone campaigning for trump.

Only campaigning for trump that I recall seeing is trump campaigning for himself.

Are there any republicans on the campaign trail for and with trump?

We've been seeing democrats campaigning for Hillary but I don't recall seeing anyone campaigning for trump.

Only campaigning for trump that I recall seeing is trump campaigning for himself.

so does this mean hillary needs help?.....

You didn't answer my question. Which is rude but expected from a conservative.

A normal candidate for president has other politicians out there campaigning with and for them. trump isn't doing that.

I can't think of any republican politician who wants to be seen with him on the campaign trail.

Are there are any?

Who wants "other politicians" campaigning for them? They are all crooks and liars.

Hillary is so stewed by her Parkinson's that she needs others to fill in the time while she sleeps and takes her Parkinson's meds...

You didn't answer my question. Which is rude but expected from a conservative.

A normal candidate for president has other politicians out there campaigning with and for them. trump isn't doing that.

I can't think of any republican politician who wants to be seen with him on the campaign trail.

Are there are any?
you party people are big on labels....."if you dont agree with me,you must be what im not,what else can you be?"......and a question you cant or dont want to answer is rude?....thats expected from you,a party person....

Chris Christy?....Rudy Gulliani?...

I think Christie is hemmed in with a bridge traffic jam. Ghouliani may still be out there, but I doubt anyone wants to put him on tv

Rudy "I just don get it" Ghoulliani, but I think he campaigns with Donald "The lying Groper" Trump.

Who wants "other politicians" campaigning for them? They are all crooks and liars.

Hillary is so stewed by her Parkinson's that she needs others to fill in the time while she sleeps and takes her Parkinson's meds...

So you're admitting no republican politician wants to be seen campaigning with or for trump.

You're just making excuses for what's happening.

Really?

I didn't hear about it.

Thank you for letting me know.

Do you know of any republican politician who is running in this election who is campaigning with or for trump?

They are probably all busy preparing for Trump's upcoming trials...

You haven't even watched any of his rallies to ask. But he's still hard at it while Hillary is bedridden or something. Where is she? Still alive? That might help you understand why people are doing her work for her.

I suppose the Military Industrial Complex supports Trump, and the Pharmaceutical Medical complex too. We must study history and what past leaders have left us and our posterity. The last great Republican POTUS provided us a sign post for the future in his Farwell Address:

Military-Industrial Complex Speech, Dwight D. Eisenhower, 1961

Trumps surrogates, like Rudy and the Newt? The common denominator of these three is a desire to be relevant, and nine wives.

Really?

I didn't hear about it.

Thank you for letting me know.

Do you know of any republican politician who is running in this election who is campaigning with or for trump?
Those were guesses...I'm pretty sure every Republican holding office right now would distance themselves from Trump

Forum List

Back