Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DKSuddeth

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Casey Kehne

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jeff (I might be gay) Gordon

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
So its tied so far. But, I hafta know.. who's the goof that voted for Gordon? lol

As far as the race is concerned, I agree with Jeff. You have to actually go to a race before you become completely hooked. I've been to Pocono (which that track sucks to watch a race). Once you've been, you'll be hooked.

I've never been, but would love to go! Especially since I have Charlotte and Rockingham right here.
Are you watching it now Lil? I'm so wanting Stewart to spin out, LOL! Not just because Jimmie's in 2nd, LOL!!!

Originally posted by Hannitized
I've never been, but would love to go! Especially since I have Charlotte and Rockingham right here.
Are you watching it now Lil? I'm so wanting Stewart to spin out, LOL! Not just because Jimmie's in 2nd, LOL!!!

i was actually outside trying to put a swingset together. UGH. I listened to it occasionally when I came in... I dont even know who won. ??.

I did hear about Casey Kahne and Tony Stewart's pit crew getting into a brawl... woulda liked to have seen that one!

Originally posted by lilcountriegal
i was actually outside trying to put a swingset together. UGH. I listened to it occasionally when I came in... I dont even know who won. ??.

I did hear about Casey Kahne and Tony Stewart's pit crew getting into a brawl... woulda liked to have seen that one!
Well, Tony Stewarts ass one. Jimmie did pass him once, then was passed again, UGGH!
Casey Kahne was in 1st, Stewart in 2nd. Well, Stewart tapped Kahne's ass and Kahne spun like a sonuvabitch!!! Wiped out Dale Jr. I can't remember his name, someone in Kahnes pit crew (can't remember if he was crew chief) but he ran over to Stewarts pit and was pissed off. Telling them that that was bullshit, basically. All of a sudden, it was an all out fight. Crazy!!
As soon as Tony won I had to unplug the tv, lightening bad here, so I didn't get to see what everyone had to say about it. I so did not want him to win, bastard!
:mad:

Well, Tony Stewarts ass one. Jimmie did pass him once, then was passed again, UGGH!
Casey Kahne was in 1st, Stewart in 2nd. Well, Stewart tapped Kahne's ass and Kahne spun like a sonuvabitch!!! Wiped out Dale Jr. I can't remember his name, someone in Kahnes pit crew (can't remember if he was crew chief) but he ran over to Stewarts pit and was pissed off. Telling them that that was bullshit, basically. All of a sudden, it was an all out fight. Crazy!!
As soon as Tony won I had to unplug the tv, lightening bad here, so I didn't get to see what everyone had to say about it. I so did not want him to win, bastard!
:mad:

His first rookie year, I loved Tony Stewart. Unfortunately, I think his hot head is going to make for a very short career in Nascar. He is losing much of his fan base because he's an asshole.

I missed the actual fight, but I was at my computer when I heard the TV announcer say the two pit crews were fighting. I ran into the living room and just saw as they were breaking it up. I always miss the good shit. It'll be interesting to read tomorrow what Stewart/Kahne had to say about the whole mess.

On a restart Kahne was first, I forget who was 2nd & Stewart was third ...Tony Passed the second place car & then bumped Kahne "yall know the rest"...

After the race they spoke to Casey Kahne & asked what happened he said" just the 20 car driving like a moron like he has been doing all year"

This whole Stewart thing has alot of drivers as well as owners POed, last year Spencer hit Busch & had to sit out 1 race, Stewart hit Vickers & just got a fine, alot are saying cause of his sponsor Nascar goes easy on him???

Jeff

Originally posted by Jeff & Laura

This whole Stewart thing has alot of drivers as well as owners POed, last year Spencer hit Busch & had to sit out 1 race, Stewart hit Vickers & just got a fine, alot are saying cause of his sponsor Nascar goes easy on him???

Jeff

I wouldnt be surprised to see Home Depot drop him as their driver.

I think you may be right Lil, but I hate to see it, He is a very good driver he just needs to get himself under control.
Jeff

On a restart Kahne was first, I forget who was 2nd & Stewart was third ...Tony Passed the second place car & then bumped Kahne "yall know the rest"...
Thanks Jeff. I was thinking Stewart was in 2nd. Then again, I had two kids literally climbing on my head, LOL!!

I think you may be right Lil, but I hate to see it, He is a very good driver he just needs to get himself under control.
Jeff

The point exactly. He is one of the best drivers they have today... unfortunately without anger management its going to get him nothing but enemies. Ray Everham (sp) issued a statement saying that what he needs is a good asskicking and that he (everham) wouldnt mind being the one to give it to him.

this little debate could get interesting..

Ray Everham (sp) issued a statement saying that what he needs is a good asskicking and that he (everham) wouldnt mind being the one to give it to him.
:clap: LOL!!
He does need some kind of anger management! He's too dangerous with a car flying that fast and him tapping everybody. Someone could have got hurt. Nature of the game, I know, but when someone does it purposely, then that's wrong. Just my opinion anyway, lol.
Does he think he's Earnhardt? LOL!

:clap: LOL!!
He does need some kind of anger management! He's too dangerous with a car flying that fast and him tapping everybody. Someone could have got hurt. Nature of the game, I know, but when someone does it purposely, then that's wrong. Just my opinion anyway, lol.
Does he think he's Earnhardt? LOL!

LOL.. funny thing is, I was going to put that in my post (that's why I hated Earnhardt as a driver, because he drove dirty).

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
I would just like to point out that, currently, I'm tied with labonte and johnson for better looking. :D

I would like to point out that you have 2 votes. One probably by yourself, and one that you probably hijacked Lanyce's account to vote for yourself again. ;)

:p:

I would like to point out that you have 2 votes. One probably by yourself, and one that you probably hijacked Lanyce's account to vote for yourself again. ;)

Yeah, cheater, LOL!!:p:

I would never hijack Lanyces account for fear of the retribution. :eek:

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
I would never hijack Lanyces account for fear of the retribution. :eek:
LOL!!! :D

Is it just me, everytime I see Flashers thread "To Draft or not to Draft", I think it's another Nascar thread, LOL!!!:p:

Forum List

Back