Who is Betsy Farrell

Workers have been further incensed by remarks made in a memo from an AT&T executive, Betsy Farrell. In the memo, obtained by the Times, Farrell writes that when workers leave their jobs, "The company doesn't suffer. In fact, these actions help us financially when we don't pay you."

Not at all surprising, and quite typical of most employers’ contempt for their employees. The need for workers to remain organized is clearly evident.

What a fucking liar.

seriously, that's even dumb for a liberal to say.

I posted that to tweak the nose of the self righteous. Nothing contemporary Republicans stand for is consistent with the teachings of Christ.
Yes, because Christ wanted everyone dependent on the government.

Oh, wait, that's Obama. But I understand that stupid and gullible people get them confused.
What did he say about camels, and eyes of needles, you whiny fucking pussy?
I'll not be lectured to about my Savior by someone who hates Him, nor will I be lectured to about courage by someone who was too cowardly to put on the uniform.

Workers have been further incensed by remarks made in a memo from an AT&T executive, Betsy Farrell. In the memo, obtained by the Times, Farrell writes that when workers leave their jobs, "The company doesn't suffer. In fact, these actions help us financially when we don't pay you."

Not at all surprising, and quite typical of most employers’ contempt for their employees. The need for workers to remain organized is clearly evident.
leninsmile4pv.jpg

AT&T management is not known to take care of its employees except the top tier. The insolent statement alone that the VP made is an indication that she is a typical out of touch excecutive. Great leaders are able to motivate its employees, take care of them and provide an environment that will produce and generate revenues. AT&T is not one of them. The only reason they are profitable is because of its deal with the Apple

Yes, because Christ wanted everyone dependent on the government.

Oh, wait, that's Obama. But I understand that stupid and gullible people get them confused.
What did he say about camels, and eyes of needles, you whiny fucking pussy?
I'll not be lectured to about my Savior by someone who hates Him, nor will I be lectured to about courage by someone who was too cowardly to put on the uniform.
Cherry-picking the bible makes it easy for you, doesn't it, you whiny fucking pussy? :lol:

Forum List

Back