Who is behind the S Palen Boycott drive?

I'm curious about this liberal fear of Sarah Palin? Why the frenzy of vitriol every time she appears anywhere? Perhaps I need to look deeper to find this kind of "act" toward N Pelosi. Sarah Palin's voice is kind of irritating, but Pelosi's hands operate independent of her body. I swear that woman's hands are re-enacting a bad kung fu movie ever time she talks. I would never boycott a show where Pelosi is hanging in the streets of Frisco. Her fighting off the homeless, transexual, and drug addicted. Hell, I would DVR that show. Way to have a San Francisco freak as the leader of your party Dems. :)

Yet another dimwit who judges an entire city by characteristics that can be found in any major metropolis. How would you like it if I made a blanket statement that if you're from North Carolina, you must be a redneck hillbilly who carries on the family name by fucking their children?

I'm curious about this liberal fear of Sarah Palin? Why the frenzy of vitriol every time she appears anywhere? Perhaps I need to look deeper to find this kind of "act" toward N Pelosi. Sarah Palin's voice is kind of irritating, but Pelosi's hands operate independent of her body. I swear that woman's hands are re-enacting a bad kung fu movie ever time she talks. I would never boycott a show where Pelosi is hanging in the streets of Frisco. Her fighting off the homeless, transexual, and drug addicted. Hell, I would DVR that show. Way to have a San Francisco freak as the leader of your party Dems. :)

Yet another dimwit who judges an entire city by characteristics that can be found in any major metropolis. How would you like it if I made a blanket statement that if you're from North Carolina, you must be a redneck hillbilly who carries on the family name by fucking their children?

Shoot. I can't use names now. :lol:

New Topics

Forum List

Back