Who is affected, by DROUGHT?

What will happen if they face drought in eight of the next ten years?

Ready to stop resisting global warming legislation or will you need a drought of a thousand years before you are convinced?

You warmers are back to calling it global warming again? Or is that just the meme for the Summer and you'll go back to "global climate change" in the Winter?

Call it what you want......

But if it leads to continued drought conditions....Red States pay

With Blue states money.

Warmers are down to relying on the children of the forum to proclaim their gospel...:lol:

You really do need to stay indoors, away from the adults, away from the non infected people

what you conz have is like a virus, a virus that makes you really dumb and makes you hate absolutely everybody who doesnt look exactly like you

stay home

do the planet a favor

The first choice was the correct choice - you should have been aborted...

Mistake made - Lesson learned...

The Missing Link: Droughts, the Economy and Climate Change

The Missing Link: Droughts, the Economy and Climate Change - Forbes

The effects of the vast drought afflicting America’s farm belt are rippling across the economy. Major companies apparently feeling the heat from rising crop prices include McDonald’s, Smithfield Foods and Arthur Daniels Midland, which processes agricultural commodities.
More than half of the nation’s pasture and rangeland is now plagued by drought – the largest natural disaster area in U.S. history. And with corn prices soaring as crops wither, other sectors are nervously watching the weather forecasts and assessing potential impacts on their business. For example:
The Climate Connection

But perhaps the most sobering implication of this agricultural crisis is what it heralds for the long-term health of our economy.
Unlike the reaction to the recent searing heat wave, the mainstream media has largely ignored a possible climate connection to America’s worst drought since 1956. While this particular drought could turn out to be due to several factors, (such as a second winter of La Niña), we know the afflicted region will look increasingly as it does today in a warmer world
(...)
We need only look back to last year to see how the cumulative economic costs can mount.
Droughts, floods, hurricanes and other extreme weather cost the U.S. economy at least $55 billion in 2011, according to NOAA, with 14 separate events exceeding $1 billion. The devastating drought and associated wildfires in Texas and Oklahoma alone cost American crop farmers $7.6 billion and the cotton and cattle industries around $5.4 billion.
Companies are not unaware of these looming dangers and how a changing climate could compromise their operations. A 2011 survey of 72 major corporations, for the UN Global Compact (with technical support from WRI) found that 83 percent believed climate change impacts posed a risk to their products or services...

So who is affected by drought,...it seems virtually everyone, in one way or another.

Yes Trakar...right on this thread alone, you can find allegedly adult men who are literally hoping they will die, they are literally defending the billionaire owners who are destroying the environment

These idiots right here on this thread cant afford a mac and cheese dinner, but advocate for and defend the billionaires who have literally turned them into house monkeys.

It is so funny, but also so sad, and so very dangerous.

June was lovely for us...it rained a little each day in the evening or at night, but the days were primarily sunny and in the 70"s!

And directly across from you on the other coast, we have been having a mild summer, with good rain. The blackberries are coming on delicious this year.

And directly across from you on the other coast, we have been having a mild summer, with good rain. The blackberries are coming on delicious this year.

And directly across from you on the other coast, we have been having a mild summer, with good rain. The blackberries are coming on delicious this year all because of manmade global warming

There, fixed

And directly across from you on the other coast, we have been having a mild summer, with good rain. The blackberries are coming on delicious this year all because of manmade global warming

There, fixed

Naw, Frankie Boy, ain't nothing going to be able to fix your attitude. Forever the resentful simpleton.

There, fixed

and the idiot racist posts yet again to prove what an idiot he is

"I am so dumb, that while I am literally being wiped from the face of planet earth by climate change, I am going to deny it and advocate on behalf of the very people who are literally killing me"

and you wonder why I call you terrorists....it is the very definition of a terrorist

There, fixed

"I am so dumb, that while I am literally being wiped from the face of planet earth by climate change, I am going to deny it and advocate on behalf of the very people who are literally killing me"

and you wonder why I call you terrorists....it is the very definition of a terrorist

I hope you're not hurt by this, but I don't a single fuck what you think of me.

There, fixed

I hope you're not hurt by this, but I don't a single fuck what you think of me.

oh, you do, it is why you keep responding...the truth is you have a brain, maybe not a big one, and you have what the xtians call a soul, maybe, though i dont believe it myself

and deep down you know you are a racist, you know your unfounded hatred of a group of people is wrong...you dont know how to stop i guess

The Missing Link: Droughts, the Economy and Climate Change

The Missing Link: Droughts, the Economy and Climate Change - Forbes

The effects of the vast drought afflicting America’s farm belt are rippling across the economy. Major companies apparently feeling the heat from rising crop prices include McDonald’s, Smithfield Foods and Arthur Daniels Midland, which processes agricultural commodities.
More than half of the nation’s pasture and rangeland is now plagued by drought – the largest natural disaster area in U.S. history. And with corn prices soaring as crops wither, other sectors are nervously watching the weather forecasts and assessing potential impacts on their business. For example:
The Climate Connection

But perhaps the most sobering implication of this agricultural crisis is what it heralds for the long-term health of our economy.
Unlike the reaction to the recent searing heat wave, the mainstream media has largely ignored a possible climate connection to America’s worst drought since 1956. While this particular drought could turn out to be due to several factors, (such as a second winter of La Niña), we know the afflicted region will look increasingly as it does today in a warmer world
(...)
We need only look back to last year to see how the cumulative economic costs can mount.
Droughts, floods, hurricanes and other extreme weather cost the U.S. economy at least $55 billion in 2011, according to NOAA, with 14 separate events exceeding $1 billion. The devastating drought and associated wildfires in Texas and Oklahoma alone cost American crop farmers $7.6 billion and the cotton and cattle industries around $5.4 billion.
Companies are not unaware of these looming dangers and how a changing climate could compromise their operations. A 2011 survey of 72 major corporations, for the UN Global Compact (with technical support from WRI) found that 83 percent believed climate change impacts posed a risk to their products or services...

So who is affected by drought,...it seems virtually everyone, in one way or another.

bomb.jpg

People out in the heatland............they've seen this a million times before, generation after generation. You'd think they'd be finding bodies out in the cornfields due to suicides but its only the environmental k00ks jumping off the local water towers.:50:

People out in the heatland............they've seen this a million times before, generation after generation. You'd think they'd be finding bodies out in the cornfields due to suicides but its only the environmental k00ks jumping off the local water towers.:50:

Hmm! A lot of ice is melting, and the solar cycle is mild, so WTF is causing all the heat waves and drought, when we should be down a degree, like Alaska?

People out in the "heatland," up the middle of North America are going to get some MORE of whatever. If they get heat, they will get too much. If they get fresh water, they will get too much.

But over in suck-territory, the sea is going to do some funny tricks. I wonder if you'll have to wait, for another La Nina, for something to wash ashore, suck?

Hmm! A lot of ice is melting, and the solar cycle is mild, so WTF is causing all the heat waves and drought, when we should be down a degree, like Alaska?

People out in the "heatland," up the middle of North America are going to get some MORE of whatever. If they get heat, they will get too much. If they get fresh water, they will get too much.

But over in suck-territory, the sea is going to do some funny tricks. I wonder if you'll have to wait, for another La Nina, for something to wash ashore, suck?

was the cat good today s0n???:bye1:

More heat, more disparity in pressure zones, more frequent and powerful the storms. More hurricanes, more tornados, more flooding in some areas as depicts hit others

Can't wait to see Red States continue to vote against global warming initiatives

I've never seen so much rain this time of the year in the western part of Va in more than 20 years. The farmers should make a killing with the great corn crop.

More heat, more disparity in pressure zones, more frequent and powerful the storms. More hurricanes, more tornados, more flooding in some areas as depicts hit others

Can't wait to see Red States continue to vote against global warming initiatives

How sad that you're rooting for the crops to fail in red states....

How sad that you're rooting for the crops to fail in red states....

Dumb fuck. No one is rooting for that. But that is what is happening. And by past experiance, it should not be happening. We should not be getting this kind of heat on a the tail of a La Nina, with the Enso still in neutral territory.

I've never seen so much rain this time of the year in the western part of Va in more than 20 years. The farmers should make a killing with the great corn crop.

OK. So send a little of that to Kansas, among other places.
Farmland Forecast | AGWEB.com

Corn and soybean conditions declined from their already critical state. Prices for all three grains are hitting all time highs as supply is expected to be slim come harvest.

As of July 23, 2012 corn conditions have declined to 26% of the crop in good or excellent condition, a 5% drop from last week and a 36% decline from last year at the same time. 86% of the corn was silking which is above the five-year average of 59%. As of the fourth week of July, 22% of the corn crop is doughing, compared to the five-year average of only 7%. Corn prices increased by 4.9% over the past week ending at $8.14 per bushel and year-over-year prices have increased by 18.0%.

As of the fourth week of July, 79% of U.S. soybeans have bloomed which is ahead of the five-year average of only 60%. Soybean conditions were 35% in very poor or poor condition compared to 11% a year earlier. Soybeans in good or excellent condition have decreased by 3% from last week to 31%. Soybean prices increased by 4.0% over the past week ending at $16.98 per bushel and year-over-year prices increased by 23.0%.

Spring wheat conditions are 60% in good or excellent condition and only 11% in poor or very poor condition. 82% of the winter wheat has been harvested, compared to 71% at the same time last year. Wheat prices ended the week at $9.12 per bushel, a 3.2% increase from last week. Year-over-year wheat prices have increased 31.8%.

For daily articles on farmland and agriculture, visit Farmland Forecast

OK. So send a little of that to Kansas, among other places.
Farmland Forecast | AGWEB.com

Corn and soybean conditions declined from their already critical state. Prices for all three grains are hitting all time highs as supply is expected to be slim come harvest.

As of July 23, 2012 corn conditions have declined to 26% of the crop in good or excellent condition, a 5% drop from last week and a 36% decline from last year at the same time. 86% of the corn was silking which is above the five-year average of 59%. As of the fourth week of July, 22% of the corn crop is doughing, compared to the five-year average of only 7%. Corn prices increased by 4.9% over the past week ending at $8.14 per bushel and year-over-year prices have increased by 18.0%.

As of the fourth week of July, 79% of U.S. soybeans have bloomed which is ahead of the five-year average of only 60%. Soybean conditions were 35% in very poor or poor condition compared to 11% a year earlier. Soybeans in good or excellent condition have decreased by 3% from last week to 31%. Soybean prices increased by 4.0% over the past week ending at $16.98 per bushel and year-over-year prices increased by 23.0%.

Spring wheat conditions are 60% in good or excellent condition and only 11% in poor or very poor condition. 82% of the winter wheat has been harvested, compared to 71% at the same time last year. Wheat prices ended the week at $9.12 per bushel, a 3.2% increase from last week. Year-over-year wheat prices have increased 31.8%.

For daily articles on farmland and agriculture, visit Farmland Forecast

So now You "prove" M.Mann made climate change with the weather forecast and commodity futures.
By the way Your "tin foil hat" response to this:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2H38UpdQhM&list=UUvj7dbOY14kt_MFIR1Y1iwA&index=5&feature=plcp"]How Climate Science destroyed Germany.wmv - YouTube[/ame]
and this:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cWayjE6mRs&list=UUvj7dbOY14kt_MFIR1Y1iwA&index=3&feature=plcp"]Red Dawn disguised as Green Revolution.avi - YouTube[/ame]

The German Supreme Court does not share Your views, but rather mine:
Wahlrecht: Verfassungsgericht zwingt Bundestag zur Reform der Reform - SPIEGEL ONLINE
image-380355-videopanoplayer-wwft.jpg

And has declared the election process by which Putin and Obaahhmamama`s much beloved "Climate Chancellor" Angela Merkel usurped to power as unconstitutional and ordered Parliament to change the election act. After all the way this communist bitch from the east block hijacked the democratic process was exactly the same way Adolf Hitler did it...so sayeth the Supreme Court of the Federal republic of Germany.
Seems to me the idol of the "Green movement" is on the way to the trash bin..the same way how we cleaned up Canada after left wig-nuts in this country wanted to subvert the majority will and form a coalition between Liberals, Neo-communists and the "Green Party" minorities, who wanted Canada to stay on with the Kyoto Protocol and stifle our Energy development.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back