Who is Advising Cain? He needs a strategy in dealing with these fabrications

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Now that there is another supposed allegation, he can use it to go on the offense. When this story first broke he should have handled it better. Now there there is a 4th one he has to go on the offensive.

First have a primetime news conference. You think, all the networks won't cover it?

Make a speech - in the speech:
(1) State that he is going to give his account of the situation, answer all your questions on the matter to the best of his recollection and then it will end here. After this conference he will not answer any more question or address this issue and will get back on message and address what is important to the American people, Creating Job Jobs Jobs and Reducing the Deficit deficit deficit.

(2) Give a details of the two internal complaints, his relationship to the two accusers, what he did, his reaction to the complaints, his reaction now. End with he didn't mean to make anyone feel uncomfortable then or at any time. He didn't think he did, but he is sorry for any feelings the discomfort the accusers suffered. Or something around those terms. Flat out say the 3rd and the 4th ones are complete fabrication and people with an agenda to destroy his candidancy.

(3) Say he welcomes the NRA dropping the case against the two accusers. He welcomes them providing their account of the incident.

(4) Now take questions: Take them all. Make sure he did his homework so he isn't off-guard. Don't leave until they are done.

(5) At the end: No more question. OK, I am now putting this behind me and I hope you will also. I plan to stay on message which is about creating Jobs Jobs Jobs and reducing the deficit deficit deficit. Thank you and god bless America.

Then pick a good conservative strong accomplished Republican woman (preferrably with foreign policy experience) as VP. Not sure who that could be, the only one I can think of is Conde Rice.

Last edited:
Fabrications? If someone fabricated a story about you would you have to go hummunnahummunnahummunna for 3 days to deny it?

NO. you wouldn't.

Perhaps he should try the truth.

So should the media!

Hey, the media isn't making up the story. They're just reporting what's happening. Is it possilbe the woman is lying? Sure. It's also possible Cain is lying. Can't you at least acknoledge that he COULD be lying? He certainly has every reason to lie if these events actually happened. And the fact that SO many women have come forward (even anonymously) should cause even skeptical people to consider the possibility that Cain did what they claim. After all, it's already been established that the NRA paid out $80,000 to two separate women 12 years ago and that Cain's employment ended at the NRA ended around the same time.

This is an old story about older men with power trying to take advantage of younger women in the workplace. Why would you automatically assume that Cain couldn't have possibly given in to temptation and tried to use his powerful position to get a little extra-curricular activity on the side? With that said, if Cain has engaged in this kind of serial abuse of his power, you shouldn't believe that he always got rejected. If Cain actually did pursue women by using his position of power as an avenue to reward the women in some way for sexual favors. the chances are pretty good that Cain had a few conquests along the way.

You DO understand that women are attracted to power, don't you?

his campaign manager must be too busy taking cigarette breaks........

Strategy? Why not just speak the truth? Not that I see any evidence that he isnt doing so.

You only need a strategy to spin IE lie about something.

I feel sorry for Ghook, oddly.

I feel sorry for America, Cain might turn things around, then again maybe not.

The main hope I had for Obama was that he would implement some real healthcare reform. That isn't what we got.

Forum List

Back