Who Is A Traitor?

Hitler's dead, kid.
Ssshhhh! Don't confuse him with facts.......
My post is directed at the neo-nazis born on American soil who praise Hitler and label as "race-traitors" anyone
who does not share their views. Want to see them? Go to Stormfront.
Don't have to go to stormfront, we have a small infestation here. Like everywhere else in this country they are an extremely small minority and we either make fun of them or ignore them.

WHO IS A TRAITOR????

From the United States Constitution, Article III:

Section 3.
Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court.

Obviously that definition can only apply to citizens of the United States. The question is, therefore:

Who is a citizen of the USA?

Amendment XIV
Section 1.

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside.

In December 1941, Adolph Hitler declared war on the United States;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_declaration_of_war_against_the_United_States_(1941)

Therefore anyone born on US soil who supports the Hitler regime

is a TRAITOR.

So anyone who was in the German American Bund, for example, is still a traitor? Or are you referring to the fascist-like policies of Donald Trump?

My post is directed at the neo-nazis born on American soil who praise Hitler and label as "race-traitors" anyone
You do know there's a rule about posting the exact same thing over and over again..... right?

WHO IS A TRAITOR????

Section 3.
Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court.

Obviously that definition can only apply to citizens of the United States. The question is, therefore:

Everyone in the US military is subject to USMJ punishment; therefore there must be legal precedent.

Amendment XIV
Section 1.

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_declaration_of_war_against_the_United_States_(1941)

is a TRAITOR.

Traitor: Aiding and abetting the enemy. UCMJ

The UCMJ only applies to the military. Did you miss that little tidbit?

WHO IS A TRAITOR????

Section 3.

Amendment XIV
Section 1.

is a TRAITOR.

So anyone who was in the German American Bund, for example, is still a traitor? Or are you referring to the fascist-like policies of Donald Trump?

You do know there's a rule about posting the exact same thing over and over again..... right?

Excellent! You are a natural-born moderator. Have you applied for the job?

Hitler's dead, kid.
Don't have to go to stormfront, we have a small infestation here. Like everywhere else in this country they are an extremely small minority and we either make fun of them or ignore them.

I take them seriously.

WHO IS A TRAITOR????

Section 3.

Amendment XIV
Section 1.

is a TRAITOR.

Excellent! You are a natural-born moderator. Have you applied for the job?
Been there done that, helped write the board rules........ You should try reading them....... :eusa_whistle:

Hitler's dead, kid.

I take them seriously.
Good for you, everyone needs a hobby. I take very little seriously....... Especially if it emanates from the radical fringe, regardless of left or right.

upload_2016-4-29_2-0-55.jpeg

First off, just to make it clear, I'm not agreeing with what Hitler did and I'm not a neo-Nazi. However...

How should we feel about people who idolize Chairman Mao, Stalin, Lenin, etc..., many of who made what Hitler did look like a drive by shooting in comparison?

You know... People like Anita Dunn who was one of the current progressive presidents closest advisors.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Traitors?

Traitors are those people who intentionally put our national secrets at risk, right?

Or, are they just criminals who should spend a long time in jail?

Forum List

Back