Who Is A Traitor?

AJT114

Apr 1, 2016
WHO IS A TRAITOR????

From the United States Constitution, Article III:

Section 3.
Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court.

Obviously that definition can only apply to citizens of the United States. The question is, therefore:

Who is a citizen of the USA?

Amendment XIV
Section 1.

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside.

In December 1941, Adolph Hitler declared war on the United States;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_declaration_of_war_against_the_United_States_(1941)

Therefore anyone born on US soil who supports the Hitler regime

is a TRAITOR.

images

So.o..o...o... Since Bernie is an admitted Commie we can lynch him as a traitor?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

WHO IS A TRAITOR????

Section 3.
Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court.

Obviously that definition can only apply to citizens of the United States. The question is, therefore:

Amendment XIV
Section 1.

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_declaration_of_war_against_the_United_States_(1941)

is a TRAITOR.

Just wondering if there is a context within which to place this info.

WHO IS A TRAITOR????

Section 3.

Amendment XIV
Section 1.

is a TRAITOR.

So anyone who was in the German American Bund, for example, is still a traitor? Or are you referring to the fascist-like policies of Donald Trump?

Who Is A Traitor?

Anyone that has ever bought anything at Walmart.

Anyone who likes carrots....I've hated carrots since I was about 4 years-old, this was about the same time that I also developed my phobia about clowns....so anyone who likes carrots and clowns have to be Traitors :eek-52:

Who Is A Traitor?

Anyone who likes carrots....I've hated carrots since I was about 4 years-old, this was about the same time that I also developed my phobia about clowns....so anyone who likes carrots and clowns have to be Traitors :eek-52:

Fresh carrots from the garden are VERY tasty. But I'll have to cosign the thing about clowns. Clowns are pure EVIL!!!!

Who Is A Traitor?

Fresh carrots from the garden are VERY tasty. But I'll have to cosign the thing about clowns. Clowns are pure EVIL!!!!

I'm not opposed to carrots mixed in with other foods, but carrots on their own, even garden carrots, I couldn't bring myself to approach.

I can't understand how people can like clowns, as you say evil looking things.

Donald Trump is the color of a carrot and that thing on his head combined with the way he talks makes him seem like a clown, or at least clownish. So, he is a carrot colored clown. How are you with Trump? Does he frighten you?

Donald Trump is the color of a carrot and that thing on his head combined with the way he talks makes him seem like a clown, or at least clownish. So, he is a carrot colored clown. How are you with Trump? Does he frighten you?

OMG! I hadn't thought of this, how distressing :eek-52:

My post is directed at the neo-nazis born on American soil who praise Hitler and label as "race-traitors" anyone
who does not share their views. Want to see them? Go to Stormfront.

WHO IS A TRAITOR????

Section 3.

Amendment XIV
Section 1.

is a TRAITOR.

Traitor: Aiding and abetting the enemy. UCMJ

WHO IS A TRAITOR????

Section 3.

Amendment XIV
Section 1.

is a TRAITOR.

So anyone who was in the German American Bund, for example, is still a traitor? Or are you referring to the fascist-like policies of Donald Trump?

My post is directed at the neo-nazis born on American soil who praise Hitler and label as "race-traitors" anyone

WHO IS A TRAITOR????

Section 3.

Amendment XIV
Section 1.

is a TRAITOR.

Traitor: Aiding and abetting the enemy. UCMJ

The UCMJ only applies to the military. Did you miss that little tidbit?

WHO IS A TRAITOR????

Section 3.

Amendment XIV
Section 1.

is a TRAITOR.

Neo-Nazi is the beacon of a deranged (sick) mind.

Forum List

Back