Who invented the christian victim card?

You're a tyrant.

We have freedom of speech except....

That's always been the case Two.

We have freedom of speech except I can't yell fire in a movie theater, we have freedom of speech except a public school teacher can't demand their kids pray to Allah, etc etc.

There's a VAST gap between trying to make a kid pray and forcing them not to.

No there isn't. If in the middle of class a kid stands and starts shouting biblical or koran verses that's not going to be ok.

She could've been in the building the entire day praying, reading the Bible, just not in the couple minutes she's standing there representing the public school.

Now you're catching on, the expression of religion, not specific to christianity, so if you're going to spin this into criminalizing you're at least understanding that that criminalizing goes across the board to all religions.

So again the, "I'm a victim because I'm christian" card can't be pulled in that instance either.
And yet, the criminalization of religion includes the criminalization of Christianity.

Odd, huh?

Again, religion wide, not specific to one religion.

We're on the same page, you seem upset about that.
No reason to be upset. Just want you to know you're wrong.

And yet, the criminalization of religion includes the criminalization of Christianity.

Odd, huh?

Again, religion wide, not specific to one religion.

We're on the same page, you seem upset about that.
No reason to be upset. Just want you to know you're wrong.

By agreeing with my concept that it isn't specific to one religion?

That's an odd way to tell me I'm wrong.

I would rather not have Christian prayer at a graduation ceremony in a public school. I think what Christians fail to realize is that if we open the door for Christian prayer, then we have to open the door for Muslim prayer, and so on.

Wait, you don't think christians would be perfectly ok if Akbar was graduating and said bow your head and join me in a prayer to Allah?

I'm certain they'd all be on here cheering him for expressing his religious beliefs and pushing them to be involved as well.................................................

I'm absolutely certain that Christian parents would first faint and then call someone to complain. But that's what they don't get. It's not so much that the State is going after demolition of Christian principles. We should keep religion out of public schools and public institutions, period. I don't want to be forced to sit through Muslim prayer, so I'll engage in my own form of spirituality in private, too, thank you very much.

Who is forcing you to do anything? What you PREFER has nothing to do with what I or anyone else has the right to express....our faith. If you do not like to be exposed to the protected expression of another's faith, then you have the option of walling yourself up in your compound. You can deny anyone and everyone access.

But just because you don't like it doesn't mean people have to hide their belief from you.

I think you're a pretentious boob, and I would prefer you didn't blather mindlessly as if you actually have a clue what you are referencing or even saying. Do you think that if people find you offensive (and they do) that you should be prevented from writing where people can read it? I think you should write to your own friends and family only, and not subject us to your drivel...I'd PREFER that.

But that's too bad. You have a constitutional right to write whatever you like, as long as it doesn't impose upon others' rights.

I think Christian haters should keep their stupid mouths shut when it comes to opining upon what *rights* are, since I have yet to see one who knows what a *right* is. Likewise, they have no concept of what *force* is. If you attend a function and someone leads in prayer, and you don't like the prayer, you have the *right* to leave. Nobody is *forcing* you to listen to it.

However, if I pray in public, and you come along and tell me I must go somewhere else, and I am not allowed to pray in public...that is *forcing* me to hide my faith. And it's not only illegal, it's unconstitutional, and a harbinger of persecution, tyranny and barbarity.

We have freedom of speech except I can't yell fire in a movie theater, we have freedom of speech except a public school teacher can't demand their kids pray to Allah, etc etc.

There's a VAST gap between trying to make a kid pray and forcing them not to.

No there isn't. If in the middle of class a kid stands and starts shouting biblical or koran verses that's not going to be ok.

She could've been in the building the entire day praying, reading the Bible, just not in the couple minutes she's standing there representing the public school.

Actually you can, now a days, teachers have no control over the class.

You can jump up and blather anything you want.

But that falls on the parents not teaching their kids manners.

Wait, you don't think christians would be perfectly ok if Akbar was graduating and said bow your head and join me in a prayer to Allah?

I'm certain they'd all be on here cheering him for expressing his religious beliefs and pushing them to be involved as well.................................................

I'm absolutely certain that Christian parents would first faint and then call someone to complain. But that's what they don't get. It's not so much that the State is going after demolition of Christian principles. We should keep religion out of public schools and public institutions, period. I don't want to be forced to sit through Muslim prayer, so I'll engage in my own form of spirituality in private, too, thank you very much.

Who is forcing you to do anything? What you PREFER has nothing to do with what I or anyone else has the right to express....our faith. If you do not like to be exposed to the protected expression of another's faith, then you have the option of walling yourself up in your compound. You can deny anyone and everyone access.

But just because you don't like it doesn't mean people have to hide their belief from you.

I think you're a pretentious boob, and I would prefer you didn't blather mindlessly as if you actually have a clue what you are referencing or even saying. Do you think that if people find you offensive (and they do) that you should be prevented from writing where people can read it? I think you should write to your own friends and family only, and not subject us to your drivel...I'd PREFER that.

But that's too bad. You have a constitutional right to write whatever you like, as long as it doesn't impose upon others' rights.

I think Christian haters should keep their stupid mouths shut when it comes to opining upon what *rights* are, since I have yet to see one who knows what a *right* is. Likewise, they have no concept of what *force* is. If you attend a function and someone leads in prayer, and you don't like the prayer, you have the *right* to leave. Nobody is *forcing* you to listen to it.

However, if I pray in public, and you come along and tell me I must go somewhere else, and I am not allowed to pray in public...that is *forcing* me to hide my faith. And it's not only illegal, it's unconstitutional, and a harbinger of persecution, tyranny and barbarity.

I'd to see an example of that last paragraph happening, or this another instance of you inventing a sword to fall on for "christian victims"?

How do you feel muslim haters should "keep their stupid mouths shut when it comes to opining upon what rights are"? Allie for someone who's so proud of her own bigotry, it amazes me how often you attack others for what you claim to be bigotry, which more often then not is just a story you've created in your head having nothing to do with reality.

Like calling me a christian hater, then running, despite my signature of nothing but the most hardcore version of christians.

I am not a victim but it is funny that I don't ever say anything about what your believe or don't believe but it bugs the hell out of some people so they don't want me to pray in public or celebrate christmas. I just don't understand it.

I am not a victim but it is funny that I don't ever say anything about what your believe or don't believe but it bugs the hell out of some people so they don't want me to pray in public or celebrate christmas. I just don't understand it.
Who doesn't want you to celebrate Christmas?

btw, why do you use upper case for the word "I" but lower case for the word "Christmas"? That's very disrespectful.

Who doesn't want you to celebrate Christmas?

btw, why do you use upper case for the word "I" but lower case for the word "Christmas"? That's very disrespectful.

Yeah I don't know of anyone who has a problem with Santa Claus, present giving, Rudolph, lights, the tree, etc.

I'd to see an example of that last paragraph happening, or this another instance of you inventing a sword to fall on for "christian victims"?

How do you feel muslim haters should "keep their stupid mouths shut when it comes to opining upon what rights are"? Allie for someone who's so proud of her own bigotry, it amazes me how often you attack others for what you claim to be bigotry, which more often then not is just a story you've created in your head having nothing to do with reality.

Like calling me a christian hater, then running, despite my signature of nothing but the most hardcore version of christians.

I don't run anywhere, retard, and you are a Christian hater. Anyone who wants to illegally violate the rights of people to adhere publicly to their religion is a Christian hater. Anyone who thinks they have the right to tell Christians or anyone else where and when to pray or speak out their faith is a hater.

And the judge telling the girl she could not pray at the school function was forcing her to hide her faith.

Then he was overturned, because there are people who know what rights are. You just aren't one of them.

I don't run anywhere, retard, and you are a Christian hater. Anyone who wants to illegally violate the rights of people to adhere publicly to their religion is a Christian hater. Anyone who thinks they have the right to tell Christians or anyone else where and when to pray or speak out their faith is a hater.

There's those great debating tactics you say you have lol.

So please, tell me why I have those 3 men in my signature and why I look so highly on them.

I'd love to hear another one of the Allie Boogeyman stories, they're always entertaining.

I would rather not have Christian prayer at a graduation ceremony in a public school. I think what Christians fail to realize is that if we open the door for Christian prayer, then we have to open the door for Muslim prayer, and so on.

Praise God! Let them pray, why should that bother me? Why does it bother you?

Last edited:

You're a tyrant.

Why do people keep quoting that like it proves something? Yelling fire in a crowded theater is not only free speech, it is perfectly legal, if the theater is on fire. It can be criminalized if it is a false statement, and the intent is to cause panic.

I love how people that attempt to defend restricting free speech misquote an overturned case as justification for their position.

Shouting fire in a crowded theater - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yelling fire in a crowded theater is not a free speech issue, and never has been.

Not even a small challenge to find evidence of that happening.

http://www.theroadtoemmaus.org/RdLb/21PbAr/Pl/Cnst/Arrest.htm

Christian Ministers Arrested for Praying Near Gay Fest | LifeSiteNews.com

Does that make you willfully ignorant?

Last edited:

And please provide the constitutional reference that says religion is not allowed in public schools and public institutions.

You won't find it, because it doesn't exist. This is what we call "persecution".

You're a tyrant.

Why do people keep quoting that like it proves something? Yelling fire in a crowded theater is not only free speech, it is perfectly legal, if the theater is on fire. It can be criminalized if it is a false statement, and the intent is to cause panic.

I love how people that attempt to defend restricting free speech misquote an overturned case as justification for their position.

Shouting fire in a crowded theater - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yelling fire in a crowded theater is not a free speech issue, and never has been.

Like I said, they don't understand the terminology. They don't understand "rights" they don't understand "law", they don't understand "force". They think that their rights are being impinged if they don't like what somebody else says, and that that gives them the right to shut those people down.

There is no constitutional directive protecting people from exposure to religion. There is a constitutional directive that protects the rights of people to PUBLICLY adhere to their faith.

And please provide the constitutional reference that says religion is not allowed in public schools and public institutions.

You won't find it, because it doesn't exist. This is what we call "persecution".

You're right. I am wrong. I am confusing things out of lack of knowledge. I did some research and I see where I made my mistake.

However, I do not believe that one's free speech is protected if one yells "fire" falsely in a theater. (Don't make me go do some more research!)

You're right. I am wrong. I am confusing things out of lack of knowledge. I did some research and I see where I made my mistake.

However, I do not believe that one's free speech is protected if one yells "fire" falsely in a theater. (Don't make me go do some more research!)

Falsely yelling fire in a crowded theater is not a free speech issue. Holmes made that analogy in order to justify allowing the government to outlaw anyone saying bad things about it. I am pretty sure you would not want to go to prison for saying that the president is wrong to attack Iraq or Libya.

Falsely yelling fire in a crowded theater is not a free speech issue. Holmes made that analogy in order to justify allowing the government to outlaw anyone saying bad things about it. I am pretty sure you would not want to go to prison for saying that the president is wrong to attack Iraq or Libya.

Okay, going to have to do some more research. I'm going to eat my dog if I'm wrong.

Forum List

Back