Who invented Radio?

Selivan

Gold Member
Jan 17, 2018
USSR
Officially it is believed that Marconi and Edison's work ...

But in fact, Radio invented the Russian Engineer Popov

Why?

I don't like to put people on "Ignore", but your relentless posts about math and 'Russians invented this or that' have no point IMO. Do you have an idea, opinion or a theory about something?

• Banned
I don't like to put people on "Ignore", but your relentless posts about math and 'Russians invented this or that' have no point IMO. Do you have an idea, opinion or a theory about something?
I do not know who you are ...

Officially it is believed that Marconi and Edison's work ... But in fact, Radio invented the Russian Engineer Popov

Ah, sorry again, Ace, but, NO. Where did you dream up that Edison had anything to do with creating radio? Is all of your "education" so faulty? Marconi didn't invent radio either; his work was in part built off the work and publications of Serbian physicist Nikola Tesla, which gave Marconi the insight to perfect radio for commercial use. Better go back and check your patents. Tesla's work in radio wireless preceded Popov by a full THREE YEARS; Tesla demonstrated a working radio controlled boat at the World's Fair in 1892, which was so far ahead of its day that people thought it some sort of impossible trick! Popov created a simplistic AM spark detector around 1895 triggered simply off the upper atmosphere disturbances lightning creates. Child's play. And please. If YOU are a physicist, then I'm a Russian Olympic Ice Skater!

IMG_7108.jpg

Selivan University, where teaching little children how to bake up fishy stories has become a way of life.

Officially it is believed that Marconi and Edison's work ... But in fact, Radio invented the Russian Engineer Popov

Ah, sorry again, Ace, but, NO. Where did you dream up that Edison had anything to do with creating radio? Is all of your "education" so faulty? Marconi didn't invent radio either; his work was in part built off the work and publications of Serbian physicist Nikola Tesla, which gave Marconi the insight to perfect radio for commercial use. Better go back and check your patents. Tesla's work in radio wireless preceded Popov by a full THREE YEARS; Tesla demonstrated a working radio controlled boat at the World's Fair in 1892, which was so far ahead of its day that people thought it some sort of impossible trick! Popov created a simplistic AM spark detector around 1895 triggered simply off the upper atmosphere disturbances lightning creates. Child's play. And please. If YOU are a physicist, then I'm a Russian Olympic Ice Skater!

View attachment 178472

Selivan University, where teaching little children how to bake up fishy stories has become a way of life.

Параша, тебе сказали, чтобы ты закрыл рот.

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

View attachment 178472

Параша, тебе сказали, чтобы ты закрыл рот.

Blow it out your nose, Farm Boy.

Man-Picking-his-Nose-and-Eye--59743.jpg

Why?

What role did the vacuum tube have in development of the radio, and what do they do?

Why?

What role did the vacuum tube have in development of the radio, and what do they do?

You need an amplifier to create a radio circuit, both in the transmission, reception, demodulation and detection (stripping of the intelligence off of the carrier). The triode tube was the first such device, taking a small weaker incoming signal to modulate a space charge to form a much higher voltage analog at the output.

Why?

You need an amplifier to create a radio circuit, both in the transmission, reception, demodulation and detection (stripping of the intelligence off of the carrier). The triode tube was the first such device, taking a small weaker incoming signal to modulate a space charge to form a much higher voltage analog at the output.

Correct, but I wanted to find out if the Russian knew that. It has been a long time but I believe there was a court case over who developed the triode.

Why?

Correct, but I wanted to find out if the Russian knew that. It has been a long time but I believe there was a court case over who developed the triode.

You'd be better off holding your breath until you turn blue. That clown doesn't answer questions, he's only here trolling to play games.

Forum List

Back