Who in their right mind can watch Trump read his lines to act presidential?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Watching this hide behind his tweet orange moron read from papers hand written for him is so fuckin messed up. You got these beedie football eyes, looking like Howie of the family guy
images
reading like a 3rd grader, completely clueless on what the hell is going on, completely detached from anything that is normal and presidential. Watching Trump at a white house event, contained..is like watching a kid in class who can't wait to get out of school.

Watching this hide behind his tweet orange moron read from papers hand written for him is so fuckin messed up. You got these beedie football eyes, looking like Howie of the family guy
images
reading like a 3rd grader, completely clueless on what the hell is going on, completely detached from anything that is normal and presidential. Watching Trump at a white house event, contained..is like watching a kid in class who can't wait to get out of school.

I love watching Trump.

Can't wait for the SOTU. I haven't watched a SOTU since 2008...

images
You'd think a tv star could put a bit more feeling in it, wouldn't you?
I have just started grading the speech writers. It's so obviously not his words or his ideas.

I don't care what he reads of how he reads it. I don't even care if he recites lines from Gilbert & Sullivan's opera HMS Pinafore:

"I am the very model of a modern Major-General
I've information vegetable, animal, and mineral
I know the kings of England, and I quote the fights historical
From Marathon to Waterloo, in order categorical".

I don't even care if he recites them backwards:

"lacirogetac redro ni ,oolretaW ot nohtaraM morF
lacirotsih sthgif eht etouq I dna ,dnalgnE fo sgnik eht wonk I
larenim dna ,lamina ,elbategev noitamrofni ev'I
lareneG-rojaM nredom a fo ledom yrev eht ma I".

What I do care about is that he is keeping his campaign promises, he is getting great results that can't be refuted by anyone, and he is undoing everything it took the progressive movement decades to accomplish.

That's all that matters.

• Banned
I don't care what he reads of how he reads it. I don't even care if he recites lines from Gilbert & Sullivan's opera HMS Pinafore:

What I do care about is that he is keeping his campaign promises, he is getting great results that can't be refuted by anyone, and he is undoing everything it took the progressive movement decades to accomplish.

That's all that matters.
LOLOLOLO....you are too gone for a response...bye

That's all that matters.
LOLOLOLO....you are too gone for a response...bye

So you disagree that Trump is making everything you liberals worked for, disappear into thin air?

images
ALA Chuck Shumer?

Forum List

Back