Who in the NFC do you think will knock of the Vikings?

I'm hoping they draw the Packers in their first round. Oh how I want ARodge and company to punch them in the mouth. Make the two losses in the regular season oh so worth it.

Dallas will fail

Green Bay will fail

Minnesota will fail

New England will fail

The Colts will win it all. I think the decision to sit the starters was brilliant. Let the team taste a loss when it doesn't matter. Give the starters a rest and give 2nd and 3rd stringers some playing time in case they are needed and so they can develop.

I'm sure the coach asked his players how the loss tastes? And I'm sure they are mad at him for his decision. But it doesn't matter if you win all your games up until the Superbowl if you don't win the Superbowl. Just ask New England.

Who else is in the playoffs? Any sleepers I'm forgetting about?

And by the way. This is just an uneducated hunch. Let me know your thoughts. I love this time of year.

Bobo, this is the most intelligent post you've ever made! Bravo! :clap2:

The Colts will win it all. I think the decision to sit the starters was brilliant.

What happens if the Colts win it all and finish 18-1? Do you pat yourself on the back for having the foresight to rest your players or do you steam for the next 20 years because you gave away a game that would have made the Colts the greatest team of all time?

I guess that even though they're playing the best football of any team right now, everybody is conditioned to expect the Rivers/Tomlinson/Turner express to end in another January, off the rails trainwreck.

The Colts will win it all. I think the decision to sit the starters was brilliant.

What happens if the Colts win it all and finish 18-1? Do you pat yourself on the back for having the foresight to rest your players or do you steam for the next 20 years because you gave away a game that would have made the Colts the greatest team of all time?

'Greatest team of all time' is not only subjective and always arguable, but it's also just a novelty.

Winning the ring is the only thing that matters. It can never be argued that you're the champion.

Yep. I've been a Packers fan since the Dan Devine days of the 1970's. Even before I really knew what was going on. It happens when you grow up near there and have family with season tickets.

I survived the 1980's as well rooting for em.

That said, I would like to see the Lions get a championship again. It's been 59 years.

As for Favre. He screwed up. He had it all being given to him, but then he didn't want to do training camp and all the BS that was required to get ready for the season. But he's played his games on the Jets, and then now on the Vikes. He's a prima donna that it's gonna take some years to get the bad taste of his behavior out of the mouths of many fans.

He should have become a quarterbacks coach 2 years ago. Coach the lions? Bite your tongue! :lol:
This is more than just Farve. He's not the one who gave up an average of 30+ points, in the three total embarrassments over the last four games. This is crappy coaching from the top down.

What management was thinking when they extended Childress' contract in the middle of the season, Ill never know.

'Greatest team of all time' is not only subjective and always arguable, but it's also just a novelty.

Winning the ring is the only thing that matters. It can never be argued that you're the champion.

True

But there is a big difference in being part of the 1927 Yankees and the 1985 Royals

Last edited:

True

But there is a big difference in being part of the 1927 Yankees and the 1985 Royals
yeah, like the Royals should have lost the 1985 series.

True

yeah, like the Royals should have lost the 1985 series.

More like one team is remembered as one of the greatest teams of all time and the other is not remembered at all

Forum List

Back