Who, in the future, is gonna reduce our national debt?

What they should do is print enough money to pay it. Then they should rework the IRS system of taxation taking out all the loopholes that rich people and corporations use to avoid taxation. Then a strict "balanced budget" amendment should be added to the constitution which absolutely makes it impossible to go in debt. Don't hold your breath.

How stupid are you, anyway? Print enough money? Name one fucking country in the history of the world that's been able to pull that off, and I'll personally kiss your ass.

Google the Wiemar Republic and hyper-inflation, jackass!

We could do it. Hell....the administration gave nearly a trillion to the goddam banks then about 2010 the Fed circulated an additional $3 trillion through the banks. If we pay our debt with American dollars nobody in the world would question it. It admittedly would devalue the dollar some and cause some inflation but we could do it.

You have no idea how fucking stupid you are, do you?

Uhhhhhhh.....you mean Herr Ryan, don't you???

:eusa_eh:

I know it sounds scary to you guys, and rightfully so. Should common sense legislation be passed it would help lift millions off of welfare and put them back to work "The best way of paying down the debt", and the left would lose as huge chunk of there voting block.
Yeah.....

handjob.gif
Yes, a huge chunk, the majority of people living off of entitlement programs vote democrat, that my friends is a fact, which is why the democrats will fight tooth and nail to prevent such programs from even being worked on to benefit the people who rely on them so much, god forbid people be able to get away from those programs and become productive citizens or something. Entitlements are pretty much the democrat plantation. And we all know what happens when the folks begin to leave the plantation.

What they should do is print enough money to pay it. Then they should rework the IRS system of taxation taking out all the loopholes that rich people and corporations use to avoid taxation. Then a strict "balanced budget" amendment should be added to the constitution which absolutely makes it impossible to go in debt. Don't hold your breath.

How stupid are you, anyway? Print enough money? Name one fucking country in the history of the world that's been able to pull that off, and I'll personally kiss your ass.

We could do it. Hell....the administration gave nearly a trillion to the goddam banks then about 2010 the Fed circulated an additional $3 trillion through the banks. If we pay our debt with American dollars nobody in the world would question it. It admittedly would devalue the dollar some and cause some inflation but we could do it.
the debt is over 15 trillion....If we do what you suggest, you will need a crane to carry your wallet around.

Learnjabout economics, hyper inflation, and the risk of "printing money" that has no value...then get back to me with a revised solution.

the debt is over 15 trillion....If we do what you suggest, you will need a crane to carry your wallet around.

Learnjabout economics, hyper inflation, and the risk of "printing money" that has no value...then get back to me with a revised solution.

And that doesn't even count the $62 TRILLION in unfunded liabilities...

I feel a little defeated. I have resisted the urge as long as possible, but i finally have someone on my ignore list. It's Mr. Shaman. Most of the people who are stupid enough to deserve to be ignored, provide me some entertainment value. Mr. Shaman is just annoying, his stupidity never entertains me it just makes me feel pity for him.

For example, he just called me a Gingrich supporter, even though I've never said one good word about the man and have repeatedly said bad things about him.

In who's future?

Next generation.. ? Ten generations? Ten million generations?

All of the oil will be for all intensive purposes be gone in 200 years.

Nothing has been proven to replace that energy source now and in 200 years with at least a doubling of the worlds human population ..more likely tripled or quadrupled there won't be enough energy to run ANY economy.

So it's really humorous to see all this angst about "numbers" that only call attention to a small aspect of what is out of control or what is uncontrollable under any concievable human ability to correct.

As I see it these are the lasts days of "summer" anyway and a very long and cold winter is approaching steadily..undeniably and unavoidably.

So as a previous poster said.. you might as well enjoy what time you have. "Numbers" Shmumbers! When the energy is gone the starving freezing inhabitants on this planet won't care a lick about who owes who what.

Tell your kids and your kids kids kids to start building really big sail boats with what materials are left and still accessable. Floatillas of big boats will be the only safe place with a food supply in about 300 years. Unless and untill about 90% of the land population starves or freezes to death life on land in 300 years will be very much like .. the world predicted in Mad Max and Thunderdome.. No lie ..we don't need another hero..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8W4DEMUSeM]Mad Max" We don't Need Another Hero" Tina Turner - YouTube[/ame]

Wow. What a massive load of poopy, huggy. Entertaining for sure. You've been drinking that statistical koolaid right out of the vat.

Wow. What a massive load of poopy, huggy. Entertaining for sure. You've been drinking that statistical koolaid right out of the vat.

Ya..I just wanted an excuse to post a Tina Turner vid. :lol:

But seriouly folks..

I understand that we will have SOME electricity in a couple of hundred years. Ever worked a farm? I have. I don't see tractors or combines ever running on electricity. Cant eat voltage. :lol:

How do you see it? Steam powered farm machinery? What about aircraft? Gonna be tough to go any significant distances on WATTS.

Imagine what the world would have been like WITHOUT oil. Imagine it again. That WILL be our future whether you agree or dissagree or think the idea is just "entertaining".

So we are supposed to be all boo hooey over the balance sheets that won't mean squat in the REAL future?

Not me.

Ya..I just wanted an excuse to post a Tina Turner vid. :lol:

But seriouly folks..

I understand that we will have SOME electricity in a couple of hundred years. Ever worked a farm? I have. I don't see tractors or combines ever running on electricity. Cant eat voltage. :lol:

How do you see it? Steam powered farm machinery? What about aircraft? Gonna be tough to go any significant distances on WATTS.

Imagine what the world would have been like WITHOUT oil. Imagine it again. That WILL be our future whether you agree or dissagree or think the idea is just "entertaining".

So we are supposed to be all boo hooey over the balance sheets that won't mean squat in the REAL future?

Not me.

Spot on Huggy. Not what I want to read first thing in the morning but denial is less palatable to me. I'm a bit more optimistic about the future of our planet/species. Those in denial are like the heart attack survivor (or most of them), they will understand some day, but not until they have a personal Ah Ha moment.

Spot on in what? Entertainment, yes. Predictions of the future? Go fish.

Lolberals are convinced they know the future and how to change it, control it and win the day. It's really hilarious.

Forget the current politicians for a minute. And forget Paul and his son too (since this thread will just turn into a fight).

Do you see anyone on the horizon that could potentially lead us out of our financial mess? I understand that it would have to be a joint effort by Congress and the Presidency but wanted to know if there was anyone out there that even has a chance of saving us from the massive debt that hangs around all of our necks. Do you see anyone that is fiscally responsible?

We Each can contribute by learning to live within our means. That is the starting point.

Mainly other countrys as they buy/controll more and more of the USA.

Strange thing is the ones who most loudly proclaim their patritism are the ones promoting this type of activity.

Last edited:
Screw a couple hundred years, what does your crystal ball tell you about 10-20 years?

Economic collapse, 40% unemployment, breakdown of civil order, riots, starvation, all right here in the good old US of A.

A-R-M-A-G-E-D-D-O-N folks, as real as the day is long.

I know it sounds scary to you guys, and rightfully so. Should common sense legislation be passed it would help lift millions off of welfare and put them back to work "The best way of paying down the debt", and the left would lose as huge chunk of there voting block.
Yes, a huge chunk, the majority of people living off of entitlement programs vote democrat, that my friends is a fact....
You mean, like, those folks who are living, very well, on capital-gains.....but, still feel entitled to all the Social Security benefits they can get their hands on??

Yeah.....those are some great Americans.

handjob.gif

I feel a little defeated. I have resisted the urge as long as possible, but i finally have someone on my ignore list. It's Mr. Shaman. Most of the people who are stupid enough to deserve to be ignored, provide me some entertainment value. Mr. Shaman is just annoying, his stupidity never entertains me it just makes me feel pity for him.
C'mon.....I've more-than-once offered relief for you folks who've attempted to debate me, sans any (actual) details to support your sophomoric-allegations.

Saddle-UP!!!!!

icehotel3.jpg

Screw a couple hundred years, what does your crystal ball tell you about 10-20 years?

Economic collapse, 40% unemployment, breakdown of civil order, riots, starvation, all right here in the good old US of A.

A-R-M-A-G-E-D-D-O-N folks, as real as the day is long.

Don't be such a Sadie Sad Sack! Even the dumbest gambler in Vegas knows that eventually his lucky streak will break.

We might as well play this losers hand out till the last card. While the people at the helm have us all weepy about the MANUFACTURED DISASTER of the fantasy ponzi scheme that only benefits the ones holding the notes our chances of ANY future keep steadily slipping away.

Have a margurita...get laid.. take in some sun on a nice warm beach. Nobody wants to experience a train wreck without a good tan. Ask the boner!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nnjkb4q6FKU]Annie The Musical - Tomorrow - YouTube[/ame]

The shame of it is, those who need to understand the Wiemar Republic are the ones who will never google it... and if they do, they won't understand it.

If left to the Cammmmpy's of this country, we'll end up like Zimbabwe.

And if left to the Republican party about 1% of the population would be supervising everybody else who would be the equivalent of Maylasian day laborers. George W. Bush nearly got us there single handedly...he and gawd.

In who's future?

Nothing has been proven to replace that energy source now and in 200 years with at least a doubling of the worlds human population ..more likely tripled or quadrupled there won't be enough energy to run ANY economy.

So it's really humorous to see all this angst about "numbers" that only call attention to a small aspect of what is out of control or what is uncontrollable under any concievable human ability to correct.
....Or, the fact those (same) people are ONLY concerned about expenses vs. income (including the environment), over the course o' their Life....obviously.....while they whine & cry about "their grandchildren". What bullshit!!

handjob.gif

As I see it these are the lasts days of "summer" anyway and a very long and cold winter is approaching steadily..undeniably and unavoidably.

So as a previous poster said.. you might as well enjoy what time you have. "Numbers" Shmumbers! When the energy is gone the starving freezing inhabitants on this planet won't care a lick about who owes who what.

Tell your kids and your kids kids kids to start building really big sail boats with what materials are left and still accessable. Floatillas of big boats will be the only safe place with a food supply in about 300 years.
I've still got a lotta faith in waiting for Porky Limbaugh getting....

......during the course o' my Life!!!! :lol:

In who's future?

....Or, the fact those (same) people are ONLY concerned about expenses vs. income (including the environment), over the course o' their Life....obviously.....while they whine & cry about "their grandchildren". What bullshit!!

handjob.gif

Tell your kids and your kids kids kids to start building really big sail boats with what materials are left and still accessable. Floatillas of big boats will be the only safe place with a food supply in about 300 years.
I've still got a lotta faith in waiting for Porky Limbaugh getting....

......during the course o' my Life!!!! :lol:

I like to call him Lush Rambo

Forum List

Back