Who in fhe GOP will step up to stop Trump?

good , da Trump don't want your vote unless you agree with his plans Horty !!

and Hilary will thank you for your vote or lack of vote for TRUMP . She has big plans to tax the heck out of moderates rinos to pay for free everything and as bonus she likes 'reparations' , gun control and flooding the country with 3rd worlders . It'll be interesting to watch as 'pres hil' takes control Horty' . Can you say redistribution of wealth ??

and Hilary will thank you for your vote or lack of vote for TRUMP . She has big plans to tax the heck out of moderates rinos to pay for free everything and as bonus she likes 'reparations' , gun control and flooding the country with 3rd worlders . It'll be interesting to watch as 'pres hil' takes control Horty' . Can you say redistribution of wealth ??
Explain to me what sort of mental disorder it takes that makes even a kernel of any of these things good virtues to vote for.
My bet is safe, Trump will not get the nomination

vote for them to HURT moderate rino supporters . Make them pay for taking the USA where it is today . Jebito and roobio are considered to be Conservatives by moderate rinos Horty . If it isn't Trump or Cruz be prepared for Trump supporters to sit it out or to vote 'hilary' as I will do to get , punish the rino moderates Horty !!

regarding your bet , well , I know who I'll vote for if your bet is a winning bet Horty !!

he is good on guns , border wall building , strong military and rebuilding of USA military and good on veterans services , good on excluding Syrian invader refugees and that's just a start . What more could an American want ehh 'p0g0' !! [chuckle]

The political party is not the entity to do that. That's the media's job, to pin him down on details and contradictions.

Unfortunately he's making them too much money as vehicular traffic, so the longer they put that off, the longer they can milk each other. Kind of a circle jerk.
Really? Then why haven't they called Obama out on his multitude of lies?

Oh!? Then how did you hear about these lies? Through intuition?

The political party is not the entity to do that. That's the media's job, to pin him down on details and contradictions.

Unfortunately he's making them too much money as vehicular traffic, so the longer they put that off, the longer they can milk each other. Kind of a circle jerk.

See post #15.

See post #15.

So are we supposed to be impressed that you are one of his Disciples? It just proves that you are one of the lunatics that are blindly following a man that cannot make a speech without lying at least once. And amazingly, when it is proven he is telling continuous lies, his follower bend over and take more of his BS, all the while blindly following the greatest fraud that "God ever created.

GO DONALD!

What will it take to stop Donald Trump?

Among Americans who identify as Republicans, polls suggest Trump has 25% to 30% of the vote. A survey from Pew Research conducted at the end of September provided more detail about who those individuals are: they are likely to be less educated and less affluent compared to the support base of other candidates.

Yet Trump’s support base could be problematic on election day. In 2008, Americans who didn’t graduate from college were significantly less likely to register to vote compared to those who did graduate.

Trump will be an afterthought after Super Tuesday on March 1

He will stay in the race just because he is an asshole

Look for Rubio or Bush to take charge

What will undo Trump is Trump himself and the limits to bombast the American voter will set. It's not up to the Republican Party. It's not up to the media. It's up to the sense of the individual voter. They've been to the circus and seen the elephant. How much of Trump's act will they tolerate?

Remember, Trump's support is deep, but not wide. Trump's utter lack of statesmanship coupled with his divisiveness makes Trump the Reality TV star a hard sell.

And if it's just style points you think I'm sizing up a candidate by and not policy, why then are style points so vital in the process?

none of this gop winning or losing talk matters to me . Doesn't matter to me if roobio , jebito or another rino wins and in fact that happening is undesirable to me . More rinos winning just means more of the same old same old . ------------ Go Trump !!

CU3mcOIVAAAm21p.jpg-large.jpeg

So are we supposed to be impressed that you are one of his Disciples? It just proves that you are one of the lunatics that are blindly following a man that cannot make a speech without lying at least once. And amazingly, when it is proven he is telling continuous lies, his follower bend over and take more of his BS, all the while blindly following the greatest fraud that "God ever created.
Are you drunk or something?

Forum List

Back