Who in fhe GOP will step up to stop Trump?

Who in GOP Will Finally Stop Trump?

McCarthyism in the 21 century.

"Yes, we are Republicans, but we are Americans first."
It will be an insider in the end.

the pretense of grid lock will continue as government erodes our freedoms and liberties
for the children

So don't worry, it won't be Trump v Hillary, it will be controlled insider (R) v controlled insider (D)

the country is fucked, some of us weep b/c we see it coming, others cheer for it b/c they lack the ability to think.

the pretense of grid lock will continue as government erodes our freedoms and liberties
for the children

So don't worry, it won't be Trump v Hillary, it will be controlled insider (R) v controlled insider (D)

the country is fucked, some of us weep b/c we see it coming, others cheer for it b/c they lack the ability to think.
Don't despair, it doesn't have to be that way. We are Americans, we fought many wars to preserve our freedom and we can do it again.

The political party is not the entity to do that. That's the media's job, to pin him down on details and contradictions.

Unfortunately he's making them too much money as vehicular traffic, so the longer they put that off, the longer they can milk each other. Kind of a circle jerk.
Really? Then why haven't they called Obama out on his multitude of lies?

Looks to me like the thread is about Rump, not O'bama.
Funny how whenever the topic IS Rump, his water-carriers insist on changing the subject...

But as far as O'bama lies ....... if the media hasn't done that, then .... how do you know about them?
I've watched him and heard them. You, on the other hand, just rely on your msm talking points for your information. You should learn how to think for yourself but I know you never will.

You're actually suggesting you .... figgered out some shit on your own??
rofl.gif

Dood. You can't even understand your own sigline.
Still butthurt over your conspiracy theory about Bush Sr. killing JFK, I see. What's it been now, a year? :lol:

That's just it, Stoopid ----- that isn't what the quote says; it's what you plugged into it. Anyone can see that. Hence my doubts about your cognitive functionality. HOW long have you had now to figure it out? :lmao:

Man, this is the longest abject failure EVER.

Really? Then why haven't they called Obama out on his multitude of lies?

Funny how whenever the topic IS Rump, his water-carriers insist on changing the subject...

But as far as O'bama lies ....... if the media hasn't done that, then .... how do you know about them?
I've watched him and heard them. You, on the other hand, just rely on your msm talking points for your information. You should learn how to think for yourself but I know you never will.

rofl.gif

Still butthurt over your conspiracy theory about Bush Sr. killing JFK, I see. What's it been now, a year? :lol:

That's just it, Stoopid ----- that isn't what the quote says; it's what you plugged into it. Anyone can see that. Hence my doubts about your cognitive functionality. HOW long have you had now to figure it out? :lmao:

Oh yeah, I guess there must be some deep hidden meaning to your ramblings and paranoia. You are such a fucking loser. :lol:

rofl.gif

Oh yeah, I guess there must be some deep hidden meaning to your ramblings and paranoia. You are such a fucking loser. :lol:

Fine, then show us where it is then. Ruh roh.

My freaking thunder what an idiot you are. How long have you punked yourself on this now? Two years??

rofl.gif

My freaking thunder what an idiot you are. How long have you punked yourself on this now? Two years??
That's just it. There ISN'T any, you fucking nimrod. My God, how stupid can you possibly be? :rofl:

rofl.gif

That's just it. There ISN'T any, you fucking nimrod. My God, how stupid can you possibly be? :rofl:

Exactly. Because you pulled that conclusion outta your ass.
I can't even comprehend how stupid it must feel to be you right now. Oh the horror.
I notice you've already taken the link out so nobody can go back there and see what it's really about. Probably a wise move. But not as wise as reading it properly in the first place would have been.

Exactly. Because you pulled that conclusion outta your ass.
I can't even comprehend how stupid it must feel to be you right now. Oh the horror.
I notice you've already taken the link out so nobody can go back there and see what it's really about. Probably a wise move. But not as wise as reading it properly in the first place would have been.
Well, waddya know, I just happened to have it right here. Now we can all see it in it's original context. Thanks for asking, dick.

Why did Jimmy Carter accomplish so little during his 4 years as president? | Page 7 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

for the children

Don't despair, it doesn't have to be that way. We are Americans, we fought many wars to preserve our freedom and we can do it again.
then vote for bernie

his ideas are so bad and the damage they will cause will be so devastating and so quickly that people will wake up to the erosion

Forum List

Back