Who I am

dnsmith35

Take me as I am
Nov 11, 2011
USA
I am an old geezer. Married 56 years, 6 kids, 14 grandchildren, 5 greats. Retired military, university instructor. My wife and I have been to all 7 continents via cruise and all 50 states via RV (Hawaii required a rental) Graduated High School India, Ed. S in Psychology and Counseling. Great fun with few items left on bucket list (Great Wall, Michu Pichu, Mayan ruins)

Hello0o0o0o00oo0 and Welcome!!
Ohmigosh.....married 56 years????? I am impressed......seriously...I think it's awesome when I hear of couples being together that long.
I have a hard time understanding how two people can stand being with one another for that great length of time *haha*...but nonetheless, that's great for you!!

I am an old geezer. Married 56 years, 6 kids, 14 grandchildren, 5 greats. Retired military, university instructor. My wife and I have been to all 7 continents via cruise and all 50 states via RV (Hawaii required a rental) Graduated High School India, Ed. S in Psychology and Counseling. Great fun with few items left on bucket list (Great Wall, Michu Pichu, Mayan ruins)
Welcome to USMB, dnsmith35. Thank you for your service, and happy veteran's day. Don't forget the Iguazu Falls unless you've already been. :)

Forum List

Back