Who hires illegals?

Used to be the kid or hired kids cut the yards (gaining valuable work experience) or worked at fast food sites. Leftist puke did everything possible to end that. They want to import 30 year old Mexicans with 11 kids to cut your grass or work nights at Burger King.

Thet want your kids idle on heroin as they wont vote. Probably end up on the dole, dead or jailed.
How did leftist create lawn care services which people prefered over kids?

They prevent American kids from working (under age 15 or so?). CPS will come get you if your 13 yr old is mowing grass. They will sue you if any kid gets hurt working for you. But door wide open for illegals with fake ID. Lemonade stands are out but selling tamale out of a car trunk in Safeway parking lot Gilroy Ca. Is overlooked year after year. You know the drill.

Short answer is lawyers & Govt ruin countries. All Dems are failed lawyers as are many RINO.

So the problem is the fake ID's and people who get their kid's arms chopped off on combines?

The fake ID's seem to be a thing here. So if I hire someone with a fake ID, I pay in Social Security funds towards that SS. Doesn't someone realize this is going on when the funds go in to a make believe number? Or to a number associated with some guy who doesn't report the earnings on his tax form the next year?

Seems removing the financial incentive for illegals to come over would lower the number of people climbing our walls and leave us with just the folks fleeing oppression or whatever.

So who hires illegal aliens?

I have some dated knowledge of the old Tyson Foods scandal. Tyson Foods Acquitted Of Illegal Hiring They even largely got off somehow.

Well, next time you drive down the highway have a look. Your state and county hires illegals. Next time you are at your kids school have a look. They hire illegals. Every food joint or business in America does.
State and counties and schools hire illegals? Really?

Is this some kind of excuse on your part?

Nope. It’s a fact.
Road work, construction, school aides, janitors, cafeteria and clerks in country offices. Only 4 percent of illegal immigrants and 2 percent of all immigrants do farm work. Hospitals. Contractors using illegal labor often outbid therefore taking jobs from Americans who cannot afford to do the jobs at the bid.

So in other words, Businesses who do government work are hiring illegals? I can see that. How do they get away with it long term with all the paperwork and taxes involved?

Seems removing the financial incentive for illegals to come over would lower the number of people climbing our walls and leave us with just the folks fleeing oppression or whatever.

So who hires illegal aliens?

I have some dated knowledge of the old Tyson Foods scandal. Tyson Foods Acquitted Of Illegal Hiring They even largely got off somehow.

Well, next time you drive down the highway have a look. Your state and county hires illegals. Next time you are at your kids school have a look. They hire illegals. Every food joint or business in America does.
State and counties and schools hire illegals? Really?

Is this some kind of excuse on your part?

Nope. It’s a fact.

Well, who isn't enforcing it then? The governor of Texas?

Yes. Dick Perry is very familiar with the taste of Mexican penis. The petro industry down here employs the biggest illegal alien work force in the nation. Folks go on about Tyson, they should give Marathon a look.

Used to be the kid or hired kids cut the yards (gaining valuable work experience) or worked at fast food sites. Leftist puke did everything possible to end that. They want to import 30 year old Mexicans with 11 kids to cut your grass or work nights at Burger King.

Thet want your kids idle on heroin as they wont vote. Probably end up on the dole, dead or jailed.
Just remember this is how it all started. In the 2000's Republicans said our kids were lazy and the illegals were just here doing jobs they wouldn't do.

They prevent American kids from working (under age 15 or so?). CPS will come get you if your 13 yr old is mowing grass. They will sue you if any kid gets hurt working for you. But door wide open for illegals with fake ID. Lemonade stands are out but selling tamale out of a car trunk in Safeway parking lot Gilroy Ca. Is overlooked year after year. You know the drill.

Short answer is lawyers & Govt ruin countries. All Dems are failed lawyers as are many RINO.
I took my kids to work with me and no one ever said a thing..

So the over riding problem is "we" know who hires illegals but a collection of D&R govenors and our D&R Presidents do nothing about it presumably to provide another layer of welfare for businesses who hire illegals?

Forum List

Back