Who here wishes that it was George Bush .....

OCA -

You have any roots in NJ - you're beginning to sound like Tony Soprano himself!! Love it!

Originally posted by SPIKESMYGOD
OCA-

Hey, you might come down here to North Carolina? Well, I'd be happy to show you around, and we could, perhaps, make a little "side trip."

Also, I'm all for free speech, but I think the original tirade went over the line. Gee, I wonder if the Secret Service would be interested in this individual's veiled threats to President Bush's life?

Thinking about it, people tell me all the time that the Outer Banks are cool. Would really like to take this piece of shit for a ride though if your up for it, capice paesan?

Originally posted by Joan
OCA -

You have any roots in NJ - you're beginning to sound like Tony Soprano himself!! Love it!

Maam you could not have paid me a higher compliment if you had set your mind to it. God bless you!

I do not have any Jersey roots bit my family is from Greece and we might as well be from Jersey the way they act! I think Jersey and New York are unbelievable places to live, true attitude!

***Who here wishes that it was George Bush .....
That was burned and dragged through the streets of Iraq instead of our American soldiers. I bet not one of you Bush supporters actually have relatives in Iraq fighting a war against a country who was NEVER EVER a threat to the US. This whole war is a complete joke. Now we cant get out and people are dying...for what ?? So we can try and put in democracy on a govt we simply didnt like ...what a joke. Bush is the Antichrist and needs to go. Lets send him to Iraq and have him burned and dragged through the streets. Then lets see what George Bush senior says about it.***

You're an idiot!

Originally posted by tram99
***Who here wishes that it was George Bush .....
That was burned and dragged through the streets of Iraq instead of our American soldiers. I bet not one of you Bush supporters actually have relatives in Iraq fighting a war against a country who was NEVER EVER a threat to the US. This whole war is a complete joke. Now we cant get out and people are dying...for what ?? So we can try and put in democracy on a govt we simply didnt like ...what a joke. Bush is the Antichrist and needs to go. Lets send him to Iraq and have him burned and dragged through the streets. Then lets see what George Bush senior says about it.***

You're an idiot!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Can't say I like your other post, but this about makes up for it. Welcome to the board, btw.

Oh, under every post to the right, there's a "quote" button that will bring you to a "post reply" screen with that post quoted, as I have done to yours above. Alternatively, if you want to quote less, there's the quote tag. I'll misspell it so it won't be treated as a tag, but it looks like this [quoet] and you close it with [/quoet], both spelled correctly, of course.

Thank you all, I must say this was extremely entertaining. :clap:

I loved it.

Hey Paul,

Maybe you've learned your lesson.

Mess with the admin and that's what you get. Sucker.

Forum List

Back