Who here wishes that it was George Bush .....

Originally posted by Funk56
Now lets say 911 never happend...would you still support invading IRAQ. ??? I am not saying I support Saddam...of course he was crazy....but that does not warrant invading IRAQ...and someone please...oh please tell me what Iraq or Saddam had to do with 911 ??? Come on...attempt to explain what Iraq had to do with 911...

You have got to be shitting me! This is the war on terrorism moron! Are you going to sit there with a straight face and tell me that Sadaam Hussein had nothing whatsoever to do with international terrorism in his 30 years as dictator? You are a stupid fuck if you say he didn't and don't deserve air fir your lungs.

Originally posted by jimnyc
Nothing to do with 9/11.

I would have fully supported invading Iraq regardless. In fact, it should have been done long ago.

Why do you take it in the ass from goats?

and would have been done when we were there the first time, the coalation said no as did the worthless UN. " You better listen and do as you are told or we are going to make another resolution against you." no teeth, no bark and damn sure no bite...

55 got banned...so 56 is here...untill the site gets a real administrator...I will be back.

55 has not been banned, stupid! Any member can verify that by trying to send that name a PM. If you were banned it would be impossible to send you PM's.

I'm the administrator here. I think I do just fine running the board. You've made 2 posts and you're gonna start criticizing already?

If you don't like it here, you can leave and go shove your head into a bucket of shit for all I care.

And lastly, if I want you to leave I will make it happen. And trust me, you won't be returning.

Now eat shit, goat fucker.

No shit sherlock...I didnt say Clinton was perfect...fact is you can pull dirt out on every single president...every single one...but that does not support what Bush is doing at all....now we have these 911 hearings...for what...a political move to divert the blame of 911 untill after the elections...a perfect move to deflect blame from Bush....Plus...oh yeah....who in their right mind doesnt think that Georgies brother in Florida did not rig the election.. Just a coincidence that the fuck up happend in Forida ???? Please...oh please....Thats why George laughed at the media when they said he lost Florida...CAUSE HE KNEW THEY HAD IT RIGGED...HOW CAN ANYONE DENY THAT !!!!

55 got banned...so 56 is here...untill the site gets a real administrator...I will be back.

and the rate you are going you cant count high enough to stay on this board!!! Damn Dwabass Troll....

No shit sherlock...I didnt say Clinton was perfect...fact is you can pull dirt out on every single president...every single one...but that does not support what Bush is doing at all....now we have these 911 hearings...for what...a political move to divert the blame of 911 untill after the elections...a perfect move to deflect blame from Bush....Plus...oh yeah....who in their right mind doesnt think that Georgies brother in Florida did not rig the election.. Just a coincidence that the fuck up happend in Forida ???? Please...oh please....Thats why George laughed at the media when they said he lost Florida...CAUSE HE KNEW THEY HAD IT RIGGED...HOW CAN ANYONE DENY THAT !!!!

Nothing rigged, you're just another idiot with no proof. Courts ruled as such and all recounts went to Bush.

9/11 hearings was a political move pushed mostly by democrats.

Do you blow goats too?

Truse me you cant...DNS takes care of that...unplug the modem...get a new IP in a little bit...VIOLA...you cant keep me banned...i know how to beat it trust me...unless of course you ban my entire tree which would ban many other people who want to post...you make the choice.

Originally posted by Sir Evil
Just make it happen Jim! this guy is a flamer, and a waste to this board!

Just make it happen Jim! this guy is a flamer, and a waste to this board!

NO(laughing) not yet dammit!]
What is it lately every night we get a moron of the night.

Congratulations 55! Or is it 56?

Truse me you cant...DNS takes care of that...unplug the modem...get a new IP in a little bit...VIOLA...you cant keep me banned...i know how to beat it trust me...unless of course you ban my entire tree which would ban many other people who want to post...you make the choice.

Try it then, asshole! I'll guaranfuckingtee you that you aren't re-registering again unless you change providers or come back through a proxy. In that event you'll just be banned again before you can pull your thumb out of your ass.

Try me asshole, I fucking dare you.

Idioy this election crap has ben so thoroughly debunked that you are making yourself out to be a huge fool by rven going there. Face it Bush won, Demos were too stupid to punch a chad properly, end of story.

Evil I gotta get together with you and introduce you to fine Greek cuisine and ouzo. Gyros are a fucking big mac, but they are good ;)

I think my man Psycho will be tuning in anytime! At least he tries to be serious unlike this last buttfuck!

The can you dig it shit gets on my nerves though. Too much acid in 67' for him I think.

Originally posted by OCA
The can you dig it shit gets on my nerves though. Too much acid in 67' for him I think.

or to much wrestlin on monday/thursday nites.....but you may be right. there was some baaadd shit out there that recycles itself like automaticly....trust me:D

Originally posted by Funk55
That was burned and dragged through the streets of Iraq instead of our American soldiers. I bet not one of you Bush supporters actually have relatives in Iraq fighting a war against a country who was NEVER EVER a threat to the US. This whole war is a complete joke. Now we cant get out and people are dying...for what ?? So we can try and put in democracy on a govt we simply didnt like ...what a joke. Bush is the Antichrist and needs to go. Lets send him to Iraq and have him burned and dragged through the streets. Then lets see what George Bush senior says about it.

I beg your pardon,but my husbands cousin was over in Iraq,in combat! We still support Bush and the war. As does his father. He is home now and has 4 kids that he is getting to see for the first time in a while,and we still support Bush. He is also having a few problems with depression,and we still support Bush. The Liberals are the joke. You wine and cry for these soldiers in nothing but an attempt to bring Bush down. You don't really care,they are just a toy for you to play with and throw in Bush's face. These soldiers go into the service knowing that they may go to war and serve their country. How is it that you cry for the soldiers,yet don't mind when a baby's brains are being sucked out in a partial birth abortion? How is it that you don't think a child killer should die,but a fetus should be thrown away because his mother was irresponsible?And why was it that you all supported Clinton when he was dropping bombs on Iraq? I have nothing but sincere respect for our soldiers and I hate what they have to go through. My father in law is a Vietnam vet and grandfather a WW2 vet. I would dare to guess though,that most of these men are proud to be serving our country.

By the way,learn some respect for the office of the President. Your comments are tasteless.

Forum List

Back