Who here wishes that it was George Bush .....

F

Funk55

That was burned and dragged through the streets of Iraq instead of our American soldiers. I bet not one of you Bush supporters actually have relatives in Iraq fighting a war against a country who was NEVER EVER a threat to the US. This whole war is a complete joke. Now we cant get out and people are dying...for what ?? So we can try and put in democracy on a govt we simply didnt like ...what a joke. Bush is the Antichrist and needs to go. Lets send him to Iraq and have him burned and dragged through the streets. Then lets see what George Bush senior says about it.

welcome to the board, asshole. My twin brother was in Iraq for over a year. and before that several other countrys in the Middle East. The Iraqi people that my brother met were glad we finally came and took saddam out of power. The vast majority of Iraqi's feel the same way. Its the small few extremist that arecausing all the problems. If you have something worth-while to discuss, I will be waiting, otherwise I hear moveon. org calling you. Saddams Iraq never a threat to us? Hell, he was a threat to the entire world, his own people included. the only ones that gave a crap about him were his croonies and those that he bought off[Russia, france and Germany].

You anti American asshole motherfucker! I simply would like to infect you with a rare form of lymphoma and watch you die a slow death. Thats right, you came here and flamed now enjoy you're 1 night here. I got a feeling you will not last past tonight. Fucking Dean supporting idiot!

welcome to the board, asshole

Hehehe...

I bet not one of you Bush supporters actually have relatives in Iraq fighting a war against a country who was NEVER EVER a threat to the US.

I didn't have any relatives go, but a very good friend of mine is a Lance Corporal in the United States Marine Corps. He enlisted a few months after 9/11. He was very excited about going to Iraq, and looked forward to kicking some ass. He got four confirmed kills and got shipped back shortly after major combat operations ended. He has some nice pictures. Shit on fire, some dumbfuck Iraqi in a trunk missing most of his face, smiling children, happy Iraqis waving our flag and holding signs that said "THANK YOU MR. BUSH".

He doesn't give a fuck about those people though, and would rather they rot in hell. He was happy to do his job however.

BUSH '04

Originally posted by OCA
You anti American asshole motherfucker! I simply would like to infect you with a rare form of lymphoma and watch you die a slow death. Thats right, you came here and flamed now enjoy you're 1 night here. I got a feeling you will not last past tonight. Fucking Dean supporting idiot!

Geez buddy, lighten up. You're going to blow an artery or something. I read something today that you should consider. A link to the entire statement is posted in a seperate thread marked "more troops." The quote is from Senator Robert Byrd.

"This Republic was founded in part because of the arrogance of a king who expected his subjects to do as they were told, without question, without hesitation. Our forefathers overthrew that tyrant and adopted a system of government where dissent is not only important, but it is also mandatory. Questioning flawed leadership is a requirement of this government. Failing to question, failing to speak out, is failing the legacy of the Founding Fathers."

Originally posted by st8_o_mind
Geez buddy, lighten up. You're going to blow an artery or something. I read something today that you should consider. A link to the entire statement is posted in a seperate thread marked "more troops." The quote is from Senator Robert Byrd.

"This Republic was founded in part because of the arrogance of a king who expected his subjects to do as they were told, without question, without hesitation. Our forefathers overthrew that tyrant and adopted a system of government where dissent is not only important, but it is also mandatory. Questioning flawed leadership is a requirement of this government. Failing to question, failing to speak out, is failing the legacy of the Founding Fathers."

Blow yourself ST8! I love it when Demos have to resort to quoting KKK Bob lol:alco:

I also don't believe 'dissent' includes murder and dragging the carcass thru the streets.

Incidentally, I didn't notice this at first because of the amazing stupidity of the sentence but:

instead of our American soldiers.

They weren't our soldiers. The were apparently civilian contractors there of their own free will.

The soldier dragged thru the streets was in Somalia. After that we ran away. Tell me Funk, what do you think about Pres. Clinton?

I dare you to answer.

Originally posted by OCA
ST8 you see what we are doing in Fallujah now? Killing anything that moves.

Yeah, I've been following it. Us liberals read from time to time -- when were not too busy listening to our Jane Fonda records.

By the way, did you get that article I sent about the security precautions for the Greek olympic games?

My nephew was in the 3rd ID. He was in the spearhead that went through Iraq into Baghdad. I watched and read everything I could during the war. So I know what its like to have family in the thick of it.

The assholes that killed and mutilated those Americans are paying for it now. Those that survive will be arrested and imprisoned or executed. My wish is that you were amoung them.

You sit there fat and happy behind your computer spouting your hatred of America. I suggest you leave and go live in one of those countries in the middle east. I'm sure there are plenty of good people over there that would love to come here and take your place.

Originally posted by st8_o_mind
Yeah, I've been following it. Us liberals read from time to time -- when were not too busy listening to our Jane Fonda records.

By the way, did you get that article I sent about the security precautions for the Greek olympic games?

Got it but didn't bother to register in the Times website so didn't view it. Why don't you run it down for me and see if its not something I already know as I read the Greek papers daily.

I think the natives have scared off the shitbag un-American Deaniac Loving really confused Democrat. when G.W gets 4 more years in office the Democrats are going to be like the Dawn of the dead!!!

Forum List

Back