Who here wishes that it was George Bush .....

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by Funk55, Apr 7, 2004.

1. Funk55

Funk55 Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    That was burned and dragged through the streets of Iraq instead of our American soldiers. I bet not one of you Bush supporters actually have relatives in Iraq fighting a war against a country who was NEVER EVER a threat to the US. This whole war is a complete joke. Now we cant get out and people are dying...for what ?? So we can try and put in democracy on a govt we simply didnt like ...what a joke. Bush is the Antichrist and needs to go. Lets send him to Iraq and have him burned and dragged through the streets. Then lets see what George Bush senior says about it.

2. jon_forward

jon_forward Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5
    welcome to the board, asshole. My twin brother was in Iraq for over a year. and before that several other countrys in the Middle East. The Iraqi people that my brother met were glad we finally came and took saddam out of power. The vast majority of Iraqi's feel the same way. Its the small few extremist that arecausing all the problems. If you have something worth-while to discuss, I will be waiting, otherwise I hear moveon. org calling you. Saddams Iraq never a threat to us? Hell, he was a threat to the entire world, his own people included. the only ones that gave a crap about him were his croonies and those that he bought off[Russia, france and Germany].

3. OCA

OCA Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +223
    You anti American asshole motherfucker! I simply would like to infect you with a rare form of lymphoma and watch you die a slow death. Thats right, you came here and flamed now enjoy you're 1 night here. I got a feeling you will not last past tonight. Fucking Dean supporting idiot!

4. JIHADTHIS

JIHADTHIS Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22
    Hey funk,

Are you an American citizen? Over 18? Your mommy know your on the computer?:asshole:

5. Zhukov

Zhukov VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +301
    Hehehe...

I didn't have any relatives go, but a very good friend of mine is a Lance Corporal in the United States Marine Corps. He enlisted a few months after 9/11. He was very excited about going to Iraq, and looked forward to kicking some ass. He got four confirmed kills and got shipped back shortly after major combat operations ended. He has some nice pictures. Shit on fire, some dumbfuck Iraqi in a trunk missing most of his face, smiling children, happy Iraqis waving our flag and holding signs that said "THANK YOU MR. BUSH".

He doesn't give a fuck about those people though, and would rather they rot in hell. He was happy to do his job however.

BUSH '04

6. st8_o_mind

st8_o_mind Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Geez buddy, lighten up. You're going to blow an artery or something. I read something today that you should consider. A link to the entire statement is posted in a seperate thread marked "more troops." The quote is from Senator Robert Byrd.

"This Republic was founded in part because of the arrogance of a king who expected his subjects to do as they were told, without question, without hesitation. Our forefathers overthrew that tyrant and adopted a system of government where dissent is not only important, but it is also mandatory. Questioning flawed leadership is a requirement of this government. Failing to question, failing to speak out, is failing the legacy of the Founding Fathers."

7. OCA

OCA Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +223
    Blow yourself ST8! I love it when Demos have to resort to quoting KKK Bob lol:alco:

8. JIHADTHIS

JIHADTHIS Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22
    But st8_o_mind what does your point have to do with the asshole who started this thread? Dissent is fine and I'm all for it, but some assholes are just that assholes

9. JIHADTHIS

JIHADTHIS Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22
    Ah jeez,

:trolls:

I should know better

10. OCA

OCA Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +223
    ST8 you see what we are doing in Fallujah now? Killing anything that moves.