Who here thinks they're going to hell when they die?

Who here thinks they're going to hell when they die?

• Total voters
Who here thinks they're going to hell when they die? I believe I'll go to heaven as I am a loving and caring person.

funny-god-cartoon.jpg

I've had front row reservations for years. Beelzebub thinks I'll make a kick-ass addition to the neighborhood.

Who here thinks they're going to hell when they die? I believe I'll go to heaven as I am a loving and caring person.

View attachment 138867

You use your religion to be a jerk all the time. Who are you?
Trans faggots go to hell. Besides did you not start a Jesus was transgender thread? Which you cut and pasted anyway? And countless I don't believe in God threads? And you think you are going to heaven? Lmao!

View attachment 138867

You use your religion to be a jerk all the time. Who are you?

Nope, not really

I've always posted here as Lumpy 1 but it's obvious you haven't as ScienceRocks.. right Matthew..

Oh wait, I was Evil Lumpy for an hour or so when I had to re-sign up for some crazy reason..

Last edited:
I look at it this way, I may not know if I am going to hell or not, but for all I have been through in life I'm confident that many who have done me wrong are. I am only responsible for myself, the way forward is up to me, but the decision is Gods.

God Bless America!

Mattieboy...all you have to do to avoid ending up in Hell, is proclaim Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior (not Obama).

Can you do it?

First one has to seek and find the kingdom within themselves to even get to the point to start to understand what those places in the spirit of heaven and hell are.

From the OP Matthew sounds like he may be on the road to exerting his spiritual Lucifer host.

Your already living in Hell better known as Earth. Waking up to trendy liberal leftist is just like living with the dark side of life. Must be why we're getting a satanic monument lol.

When you all get to hell, remember, don't pass Adolf the salt.

Forum List

Back