Who here thinks that running a real estate business is the same as running a country?

The US is the largest corporation in the world. Why wouldn't it be run better by a business man?

Here's ONE example as to why you're not only wrong but clearly ignorant:
A governmental budget is also a "moral statement" of how a government treats its citizens. A business has NO moral compass (as one can clearly see in the charlatan Trump previous affairs) while a government MUST have morality and ethics in its allocation of funds..
Should we ask Congress to "reaffirm" their Oath to the People?

In a sense, the thread's title/question is at the heart of the controversy in bashing the Trumpster.

Republicans (at least those that are ultra conservative and hated both Obama and Clinton) actually thought that it would be a good thing to have a businessman (an arrogant, childish, narcissistic and devious one) be president of the most powerful country on the planet.

As we are finding out almost on a daily basis, is that Trump "thinks" that (for example) twisting the arm of an intelligence head to drop investigations on him and his cronies, is the same as twisting the arm of another businessman in a boardroom setting.....

Obviously, businesses are NOT premised on democratic precepts; they are not premised on a check and balance system, and are not premised on the rule of concerns for the inclusive betterment of all citizens.
If one good thing comes of the Trump disaster, it’s that the moronic notion that government can be ‘run like a business,’ and that an inexperienced businessman with no understanding of the law, sound governance, and wise public policy can 'succeed' as president, will finally be buried and forgotten.

You can post some really stupid stuff, but this takes the cake.

Nothing that is going on with Trump has anything to with his trying to run the country like a business.

It is because we put two morally bankrupt pols up for president and one of them had to win.

STFU

Who thinks that being a community organizer and a dope dealer is the same as running a country?

Believe it or not, nitwit, MANY black people are NOT dope dealers, contrary to what you learned growing up.

Sorry you are so butt hurt that you are triggered to insults.

Where did I say black darling?

You'll never get a response.

This guy must have lost money on the election. I've never seen an individual so want to run a personal campaign of hate and discontent following a disasterous performance on the part of his party...

I'm starting to think Nattie is this guy:

go to 6:00.

You of course know why, but will never admit it. Congressional obstruction to appointments to prevent the administration from being able to function coupled with a complaint activist media working in concert with Republicans to take down a president because they are pissed they didn't win with their piss poor candidate. Too bad Trump isn't black, or he could shut you all up with charges of racism when you disagree with his policy like the left did for eight years.

How can there be Congressional obstruction to appointments when the opposing party is a minority in the House and Senate?

The only thing that is preventing the administration from being able to function is that it is a crappy administration lead by a worthless piece of shit.

And with regards to the media...how does the media prevent a President's administration from functioning? If there truly is nothing there, then the administration should be able to ignore the media and work on their policies.

Since you never answered my question of whether you were being purposely obtuse or just naturally stupid, here is some reading for your edification. Now you know, but I doubt it will change any of your responses.

Regime Change by Any Other Name?

You of course know why, but will never admit it. Congressional obstruction to appointments to prevent the administration from being able to function coupled with a complaint activist media working in concert with Republicans to take down a president because they are pissed they didn't win with their piss poor candidate. Too bad Trump isn't black, or he could shut you all up with charges of racism when you disagree with his policy like the left did for eight years.

How can there be Congressional obstruction to appointments when the opposing party is a minority in the House and Senate?

The only thing that is preventing the administration from being able to function is that it is a crappy administration lead by a worthless piece of shit.

And with regards to the media...how does the media prevent a President's administration from functioning? If there truly is nothing there, then the administration should be able to ignore the media and work on their policies.

Since you never answered my question of whether you were being purposely obtuse or just naturally stupid, here is some reading for your edification. Now you know, but I doubt it will change any of your responses.

I never saw any question.

Note the punctuation at the end.

Are you being purposely obtuse or are you seriously that stupid? Since you didn't answer the first time, I erred on the side of stupid instead of obtuse and tried to give you some reading to enlighten you on that which you seem to not know. You are welcome.

Are you being purposely obtuse or are you seriously that stupid? Since you didn't answer the first time, I erred on the side of stupid instead of obtuse and tried to give you some reading to enlighten you on that which you seem to not know. You are welcome.

WHERE IS THE QUESTION THAT YOU ASKED ME?

Stop being a fuckwit. I don't have time to deal with shit like you.

Speaking of fuckwits, do you know the purpose of a "?"? If you look for the sentence with the ?, you will know the question that was asked repeatedly. But instead of showing your ignorance over and over, just read the piece with an halfway open mind.

Speaking of fuckwits, do you know the purpose of a "?"? If you look for the sentence with the ?, you will know the question that was asked repeatedly. But instead of showing your ignorance over and over, just read the piece with an halfway open mind.

I didn't see your post with your question. I thought you had asked me a legitimate question rather than an ad hominem.

I started to read your linked opinion piece, but it was rather non-informative. I still stand by my claim that it doesn't matter what the media says or does, the Presidential Administration should still be able to function.

I didn't see your post with your question. I thought you had asked me a legitimate question rather than an ad hominem.

I started to read your linked opinion piece, but it was rather non-informative. I still stand by my claim that it doesn't matter what the media says or does, the Presidential Administration should still be able to function.

So obtuse and stupid. Thanks for the reply.

Forum List

Back