Who Here Stands With Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez?

It is funny that some newbie Congressional candidate has got the righties all in an uproar.
Laughing in an uproar. What's funny is that Cortez spent 1/10th of what Crowley spent and still whooped the 10 term swamp slime's ass.

What's funny is that the chairman of the house Democratic caucus and heir apparent to Nancy Pelosi thought he could win by campaigning against Trump, then got his ass handed to him by a 28 year old novice.

So 5 pages in and still not one person stands with her? How could the new marvel of the Left be so unpopular?! You wing nuts are a joke... keep painting her as the new face of the left if it makes you feel better. Apparently y’all love living in lies.

Last edited:
tumblr_pd83f7a6WK1vizek6_540.jpg

She has those Charlie Manson eyes
Desperado suits you .. desperate.

Well.......she will not be working for tips anymore..........or having to STEAL the tip money from other co workers.......

How long before she becomes a millionaire...........place your bets..........just hide the bet money..........she'll STEAL THE POT.

I wish her luck

Maybe she can shake things up in Congress

She already has Conservatives shaking in their boots

Last edited:
I wish her luck

Maybe she can shake her bings up in Congress

LOL

Just amused that the left is lifting it's skirt for all to see.......Good luck with that........you're gonna need it.

I wish her luck

Maybe she can shake her bings up in Congress

LOL

Just amused that the left is lifting it's skirt for all to see.......Good luck with that........you're gonna need it.
Just "getting over our insecurities", unlike the right wing with their, "codependence security issues".

To actually answer the question posed in the OP, I'd guess at least 90% of the lefties here.

Interestingly, many of them just won't SAY it.

I support her

Her platform makes more sense than “let’s cut taxes on the rich”

Forum List

Back