Who here actually believes that NK will fully denuclearize?

So high minded to be so cavalier regarding the population of North Korea. The U.S. already persecuted them for a sin they didn't commit in the early fifties. Now, Americans dare to speak of turning the place to glass. What do such persons have for an interior life, to speak so?
Exceptionalism.

You people somehow believe that Obama stopped Iran from the continued effort to develop nuclear weapons but Trump doesn't even get a chance to try ?
I wish you'd warn us before saying stuff like that. Some of us have ribs, don't you know. Trump had a chance to continue with Iran's nuke hiatus. He flagrantly tore it up. How much chance does he need?

After Trump's own cabinet brings up the "mistake" that Ghaddafi made in giving up his weapons.......After what happened in Iraq when we invaded and occupied it based on the WMDs bullshit......and After Trump reneged on the Iran deal......

WHO here believes that KJU will give up ALL of his nukes just for the fun of shaking Trump's small hand and maybe get a free MAGA hat made in Vietnam?
Not to dodge your question, I think it's more likely North and South Korea will reunite regardless of anything Trump does and decide to keep their existing nuclear weapons. Should that come to pass, China will be highly unhappy about having tens of thousands of US troops on its southern border, and Japan may well decide it too requires a nuclear deterrent. Trump is in way over his head, and he's far too arrogant to even notice.

I can't see North Korea giving up power, nor getting rid of nukes.

Why?

First, China. China does NOT want the US on its border. So it'll do anything and EVERYTHING to stop that from happening. Unless the US leaves South Korea, there's no reunification. The US won't leave any time soon.

Second, why would Kim give up his life. If he backs down, he's off the the Hague or something. Power is loved by those with power.

I don't know about off to the Hague, but he'd certainly be worried about his grip on the country if even just the border was eased, for example.

After Trump's own cabinet brings up the "mistake" that Ghaddafi made in giving up his weapons.......After what happened in Iraq when we invaded and occupied it based on the WMDs bullshit......and After Trump reneged on the Iran deal......

WHO here believes that KJU will give up ALL of his nukes just for the fun of shaking Trump's small hand and maybe get a free MAGA hat made in Vietnam?

That's a Helliashously loaded question. It's 4:55 am here on the east coast and I am laughing my ass off.

Not to dodge your question, I think it's more likely North and South Korea will reunite regardless of anything Trump does and decide to keep their existing nuclear weapons. Should that come to pass, China will be highly unhappy about having tens of thousands of US troops on its southern border, and Japan may well decide it too requires a nuclear deterrent. Trump is in way over his head, and he's far too arrogant to even notice.

Why?

First, China. China does NOT want the US on its border. So it'll do anything and EVERYTHING to stop that from happening. Unless the US leaves South Korea, there's no reunification. The US won't leave any time soon.

Second, why would Kim give up his life. If he backs down, he's off the the Hague or something. Power is loved by those with power.
Officially, China supports Korean reunification if it's achieved through peaceful processes and maintains an ambivalent stance regarding US forces stationed in South Korea; however, after any reunification China sees no further need for US troops on the peninsula. Should Korea become united and a majority of Koreans demand the US leave, I don't see anyway DC could avoid bowing to that particular demonstration of popular sovereignty in the 21st Century. (As opposed to 1945)

"DECEMBER 31, 2002
A Pop Quiz on Korea
by GARY LEUPP
FacebookTwitterGoogle+RedditEmail

"(Choose the best answer. 3 points each. Answers at the end.)

"6. In August 1945 defeated Japanese forces formally turned over authority in Korea to the broad-based Committee for the Preparation of Korean Independence, led by Lyuh Woon-hyung, which in September proclaimed the Korean People’s Republic (KPR). When U.S. forces under Gen. Reed Hodge arrived in Inchon to accept the Japanese surrender, they

a. ordered all Japanese officials to remain in their posts, refused to recognize Lyuh as national leader, and soon banned all public reference to the KPR

b. recognized Lyuh as the legitimate head of state

c. negotiated with Lyuh to facilitate swift attainment of independence of a united Korea

true.......

Yes it is, game, set, MATCH...

because IDIOTS like you spread the lie brainwashed into your half brain......

What lie would that be? I can't wait to hear this one...

Of all the frozen assets that Iran had since 1979......

Go ahead and just admit it, you would have never frozen their assets, you're of the belief we got what we deserved...

LESS than $2 billion were in US banks.......

What's your point?

and THAT money was Iran's NOT the U.S. taxpayers' you fucking moron.....LOL

It's called the spoils of War...

You would need an adult mentality to understand...

True. No president would.

Well that stupid POS you elected did, but I almost forgot, you believe he is a genius...

Unless, of course, we were holding $150BB of their money and returned it as part of the deal.

The "Deal", you mean the "Deal" were we paid them not to build a Nuclear Arsenal?

It's perfectly clear you and your pint size IQ buddies thinks it's OK to let the Rooster watch the Hen House...

Leave the important decisions to the adults...

True. No president would.

Well that stupid POS you elected did, but I almost forgot, you believe he is a genius...

Unless, of course, we were holding $150BB of their money and returned it as part of the deal.

The "Deal", you mean the "Deal" were we paid them not to build a Nuclear Arsenal?

It's perfectly clear you and your pint size IQ buddies thinks it's OK to let the Rooster watch the Hen House...

Leave the important decisions to the adults...

You don’t know the facts. Please learn the facts.

One thing is for sure, he will not give them a $150BB...

true.......because IDIOTS like you spread the lie brainwashed into your half brain......

Of all the frozen assets that Iran had since 1979......LESS than $2 billion were in US banks.......and THAT money was Iran's NOT the U.S. taxpayers' you fucking moron.....LOL

So Mr. Jackass....tell us how you lost the election again ?

So unfreezing it to get concessions is not giving it back.

Got it.

And you call him the FM. :anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu::anj_stfu:

Why?

Officially, China supports Korean reunification if it's achieved through peaceful processes and maintains an ambivalent stance regarding US forces stationed in South Korea; however, after any reunification China sees no further need for US troops on the peninsula. Should Korea become united and a majority of Koreans demand the US leave, I don't see anyway DC could avoid bowing to that particular demonstration of popular sovereignty in the 21st Century. (As opposed to 1945)

"DECEMBER 31, 2002
A Pop Quiz on Korea
by GARY LEUPP
FacebookTwitterGoogle+RedditEmail

"(Choose the best answer. 3 points each. Answers at the end.)

"6. In August 1945 defeated Japanese forces formally turned over authority in Korea to the broad-based Committee for the Preparation of Korean Independence, led by Lyuh Woon-hyung, which in September proclaimed the Korean People’s Republic (KPR). When U.S. forces under Gen. Reed Hodge arrived in Inchon to accept the Japanese surrender, they

a. ordered all Japanese officials to remain in their posts, refused to recognize Lyuh as national leader, and soon banned all public reference to the KPR

b. recognized Lyuh as the legitimate head of state

c. negotiated with Lyuh to facilitate swift attainment of independence of a united Korea

Officially China's going to do what's best for China.

No way .

If you are NK, would you ? The last 100 years your country has been under attack from others .

Would Israel give up their nukes ?

You are obviously confused. Isreal has been under attack forever with each of their neighbors threatening to kill all Jews and wipe Isreal off the map. Isreal has threatened only to defend themselves.

North Korea is not being threatened if they just play nice with the rest of the world. Kim Jung-un passionately wants to accomplish what his father could not, a nuclear weapon capable of reaching America.

You need to pick up a history book .

The Korean War (in South Korean Hangul: RR: Hanguk Jeonjaeng, "Korean War"; in North Korean Chosŏn'gŭl:; MR: Choguk haebang chǒnjaeng, "Fatherland: Liberation War"; 25 June 1950 – 27 July 1953)[38][39] was a war between North Korea (with the support of China and the Soviet Union) and South Korea (with the principal support of the United States). The war began on 25 June 1950 when North Korea invaded South Korea[41][42] following a series of clashes along the border.[43][44] The United Nations, with the United States as the principal force, came to the aid of South Korea. China came to the aid of North Korea, and the Soviet Union also gave some assistance to the North.

Korean War - Wikipedia

Go back another 50 years.

Yeah, that's relevant today! :D

Sure it is . 100 years of oppression and you think they will give up their nukes ?

Forum List

Back