Who hears this voice?

Hello everyone out there. I have just joined your web site. I am a conservative senior citizen concerned with our world today but no one listens. I am surrounded by PC liberals and feel frustrated. My first comment, in the form of a question, is - who tunes in to this forum? Are you all conservatives, so that I will be speaking only to people who agree with most of what I have to say, or are there liberals who regularly join in discussions? I am new at this and, might add, an older person who is technically challenged. I do not twitter, tweet or do any of those other "Letter" options available. I am the only person in the entire free world who still does not own a cell phone. But I love my country and thank God every day that I was born an American. I look forward to hearing from some of you. When I am finally comfortable with the newness of this, I will post what truly drove me to seek out a suitable sight for free speech.

You can be sure the libertarians around here will point out any deviations from reason. Choose your words carefully...

Forum List

Back