Who heads the GOP?

Leader of the GOP?

• Total voters
The tense of 'don't' is the present tense. Yet, in your mind, that automatically excludes my watching and listening to them in the past. Very interesting insight into the closed mind.

And I prefer 'prickly' to your description of me as a curmudgeon. Do as you wish, of course.

As YOU wish, a prickly pedant then.
I see your fascination with me rather than the topic continues. Anything other opinions about my person you care to share? I've no doubt that my demonstrating your assumption as faulty was not a pleasant experience for you, but do continue to share your opinions about my person.
Sorry, not the least bit fascinated. Self righteousness and arrogance go nicely with narcisism but not well with relationships. But you know that, don't you?
More off topic focus on a poster from you. How irrelelvant your input has been.

Take it to the flame zone. It has no place here.

For about the 19th time the issue is yet to be decided. Though it is almost certain it wont be McCain.

For about the 19th time the issue is yet to be decided. Though it is almost certain it wont be McCain.

I don't believe the Republicans need a leader at the moment. The Democrats have our egocentric President and that is showing serious signs of failure. Also, after Obama who do they have?

I don't believe the Republicans need a leader at the moment. The Democrats have our egocentric President and that is showing serious signs of failure. Also, after Obama who do they have?

Pelosi, Reid, Frank. These are the Dems really in control of the party. Obama is largely a figurehead.

Forum List

Back