• The Leftists

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • The Right

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Defensive reasons, that's why.

Do the United States Leaders run around constantly stating they are going to Annihilate Russia or China, the way Iran's leaders run around constantly threatening their enemies with annihilation?

Yeah, Iran should have nukes alright!:cuckoo:

Next.

So than what's your point with Ron Paul? :cuckoo:
He's a fuckin' nut.

Why can't you address that post?

What exactly makes him a nut?

So than what's your point with Ron Paul? :cuckoo:
He's a fuckin' nut.

I'll say it again. Anybody who thinks that a rogue Nation like Iran, who is constantly stating they will annihilate their enemies, and shows an abject willingness to do so if they had the capability to do so, is fucking nuts.

Ya' see, The US, Russia and China have Nukes for defensive purposes. They don't go around constantly preaching they are going to annihilate anyone, the way Iran's leaders constantly do.

Get it?

He's a fuckin' nut.

I'll say it again. Anybody who thinks that a rogue Nation like Iran, who is constantly stating they will annihilate their enemies, and shows an abject willingness to do so if they had the capability to do so, is fucking nuts.

Ya' see, The US, Russia and China have Nukes for defensive purposes. They don't go around constantly preaching they are going to annihilate anyone, the way Iran's leaders constantly do.

Get it?

When Russia got nukes the United States did not intervene though we had a hell of a lot more reason to in those days.
We did not intervene when China, Israel, India, or Pakistan did either.

Ron Paul's point is that we don't have the right to say if they should have one, no more than they have a right to say that we do. Has it ever dawned on you that maybe, just maybe the U.S. government is just saying this to gain American support to go there in the first place.

Ron Paul says that he has had several talks with the higher ups at the CIA who say they have found no evidence Iran is building a nuclear weapon.

Ahmadinejad the Iran nut job who is making these threats has little power to do them even if he had a nuke. The supreme leader of Iran is Ayatollah Seyed Ali Hoseyni Khāmene’i, and any nuclear launch authority would come from him alone.
Ahmadinejad has little power to do anything.

President of Iran - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You should get educated before you post and you REALLY should stop watching T.V.

Get it?

When Russia got nukes the United States did not intervene though we had a hell of a lot more reason to in those days.

Ron Paul's point is that we don't have the right to say if they should have one, no more than they have a right to say that we do. Has it ever dawned on you that maybe, just maybe the U.S. government is just saying this to gain American support to go there in the first place.

Ron Paul says that he has had several talks with the higher ups at the CIA who say they have found no evidence Iran is building a nuclear weapon.

Ahmadinejad the Iran nut job who is making these threats has little power to do them even if he had a nuke. The supreme leader of Iran is Ayatollah Seyed Ali Hoseyni Khāmene’i, and any nuclear launch authority would come from him alone.

You should get educated before you post and you REALLY should stop watching T.V.
LMAO!

Seriously dude, the Atayollah is just as crazy as OhmygodIneedajob, and has MANY TIMES stated his desire to wipe Israel off the map also.

And it doesn't matter if Iran is building a nuclear weapon....It's the fact that, that crazy ol' coot thinks Iran should posses a nuclear weapon.....It just goes to show he's fuckin' nuts.

You really should get educated before YOU post, and stop listening to Paul and all your lil' Paulette buddies who spend their days on Platstation and Nintendo.

Like has been proven, the Paulettes are Ron Pauls worst enemy, save for his own nuttiness. They invade the web, and make clueless fools of themselves, thereby driving people away from Paul in droves.

Get it?

LMAO!

Seriously dude, the Atayollah is just as crazy as OhmygodIneedajob, and has MANY TIMES stated his desire to wipe Israel off the map also.

And it doesn't matter if Iran is building a nuclear weapon....It's the fact that, that crazy ol' coot thinks Iran should posses a nuclear weapon.....It just goes to show he's fuckin' nuts.

You really should get educated before YOU post, and stop listening to Paul and all your lil' Paulette buddies who spend their days on Platstation and Nintendo.

Like has been proven, the Paulettes are Ron Pauls worst enemy, save for his own nuttiness. They invade the web, and make clueless fools of themselves, thereby driving people away from Paul in droves.

Your true ignorance is overwhelming.

I am done wasting my time with you.

You are the weakest link, goodbye!

LMAO!

OFFICIAL TRANSLATION:

I've been pawned, yet again, so, I must now :scared1:

END OF OFFICIAL TRANSLATION

LMAO!

OFFICIAL TRANSLATION:

I've been pawned, yet again, so, I must now :scared1:

END OF OFFICIAL TRANSLATION

Fuck you!

No, It's just that I have learned that it's pointless to debate with sheeple.

Hates a strong word, but since he can't get the nod, I voted for the right.

He's a Constitutional conservative, not a bible thumper. Social conservatives have little concern for the the Constitution and since they have deep pockets and lots of power, we may never see a non-social conservative in the WH again.

Forum List

Back