Who has the coolest Avatar on USMB....????

You so wish ....:eusa_eh:

Tell me more.

You know us jarheads ... I'd have to kill you if I did.:eusa_eh:

You are a totally undeserving and unqualified wretch and should impale yourself on a stake for even thinking such thoughts about her.

Or you COULD just look at her profile pic. :eusa_whistle:

So tell me what you know about it, then kill me.

Unless of course you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Pixie is better, she was a team effort. That makes her special IMO :cool:

It's more of a case of "a little help from my friends" but yeah, it's my fave.

YOU told me my Marilyn was your fave???? :eek:

Ummm...well...since then I got all impaled and stuff? And hypnotized by certain profile pics? And lost in dreaming? And trying to figure out exactly what Gunny the jarhead has been huffing? So...

It's more of a case of "a little help from my friends" but yeah, it's my fave.

YOU told me my Marilyn was your fave???? :eek:

Ummm...well...since then I got all impaled and stuff? And hypnotized by certain profile pics? And lost in dreaming? And trying to figure out exactly what Gunny the jarhead has been huffing? So...

I wouldn't ask what he is huffing, you don't want to know the answer...

I am off to have more drinks, shots on me. ;)

Tell me more.

You are a totally undeserving and unqualified wretch and should impale yourself on a stake for even thinking such thoughts about her.

Jealous, huh?:lol:

Why would I tell some internet wannabe cyber mack machine about a person who is beyond cool?

You're disqualified. Hold on while I get a fresh bottle of Hoppe's #9 .....:eusa_eh:

Why would I tell some internet wannabe cyber mack machine about a person who is beyond cool?

You're disqualified. Hold on while I get a fresh bottle of Hoppe's #9 .....:eusa_eh:

Because you got nothin. And you know it.

'Cept this .45. Questions? :eusa_eh:

I know she's a really sweet woman and I would NOT look kindly at anyone screwing her around or hurting her in any way.

I know she's a really sweet woman and I would NOT look kindly at anyone screwing her around or hurting her in any way.

On that we agree.

".45 questions"? Da fuck you talkin bout? You haven't made sense on this thread since you chimed in.

On that we agree.

".45 questions"? Da fuck you talkin bout? You haven't made sense on this thread since you chimed in.

Oh ... no you di-unt .... Now I'm supposed to make sense?:eusa_hand:

You freakin' people and your demands ....:eusa_eh:

On that we agree.

Oh ... no you di-unt .... Now I'm supposed to make sense?:eusa_hand:

You freakin' people and your demands ....:eusa_eh:

You're a fuckin' case. You know that?

Forum List

Back