Who has seen Protocol of Zion??

Working Man

Aug 22, 2004
Was there audio during the main documentary?? Somebody I know got one from Netflix, and another from Blockbuster. Neither had audio in the main movie, yet had it for the trailers. Hmmm?

Was there audio during the main documentary?? Somebody I know got one from Netflix, and another from Blockbuster. Neither had audio in the main movie, yet had it for the trailers. Hmmm?

Hmmmm???? your take??? Hmmm????

And your response is less than I would expect from a "teacher". Also, let me say that your response to the question on members being banned is as well. The relevance is that I did get the private message from a member who was concerned about the integrity of the Private Message feature.. he was banned.. That isn't keeping in the spirit of freedom of speach..

I have pretty much given up on this BBS because of all the people like you, who in their own mind think they have all the right answers. I don't always agree with some of the member's points of views, but even some of them I give credit, and respect for their opinions, because they show class when disputing a point that I think is true..

Forum List

Back